Community > Posts By > SunshineLadybug

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 03:32 PM
I'm sorry you missed the point of it all: It's to be expected you still live in the (I) world. That has been created for you and many to follow in footsteps and books, and tv, and social media and music. let's not forget Doctors.

One billion people, or 15% of the world's population, experience some form of disability, and disability prevalence is higher for developing countries. One-fifth of the estimated global total, or between 110 million and 190 million people, experience significant disabilities in the USA!

I think they have the right to fall in love!

So, with that 190 million people will never get the chance to fall in love with another person.

yet 323.1 million - 190.0 million will fall in love. Good Percentage!

Too bad the World creates Sickness and disabilities, funny how one never figures it out!. But Science has it pinpointed just down to the last cell.

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 12:08 PM
Is smart azzssss an endearing word or cynical?

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 11:58 AM
Edited by SunshineLadybug on Sat 11/11/17 12:01 PM
Dear Me,

Did I ever tell you how funny you are, I don't think I have in a long, long time, your humor is not for everyone but for some it will make them think and laugh at the same time.

Bordem is a place deep within a creative mind that will leave a door halfway open and half shut.

I could be watching Netflix but, I'm not! instead, I will play on mingle2 or whatever name you to think it is; it is not! it just pulls and pastes all over the internet without you ever realizing you're on a photo behind the screen. While people all over the world sit at messy desk's licking their fingers or using a tissue, not because of their crying but that's another secret story to tell in another life.

I needed a good laugh and you are all so dang bored in life you have nothing better to do than to read and type and pee and eat and ????explode grumble noway love ohwell indifferent indifferent embarassed embarassed smokin devil sick frustrated pitchfork

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 11:51 AM
No! Pizza, just LIVER, AND ONIONS...

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 11:24 AM

that first pick is killer
long way down
..hi. wasn't me..waving
. yes I really like that pic to..
and welcome to the pit..
you are officially its first guest.:thumbsup:

watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
watch?v=YOYhXO3pMOg
They are "in" the same "enlightenment" just different "stages'
watch?v=rKFx0MMqb48
This song Tells Man Everything what he is missing in life!

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 11:22 AM

that first pick is killer
long way down
..hi. wasn't me..waving
. yes I really like that pic to..
and welcome to the pit..
you are officially its first guest.:thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOYhXO3pMOg
They are "in" the same "enlightenment" just different "stages'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFx0MMqb48
This song Tells Man Everything what he is missing in life!

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 11:00 AM
Blondey111

SAD Commit:

So then I would have never had the greatest love of my life so far. for it was not his fault living in a hick town Mangum, Oklahoma, which only had about Population: 2,003(2006).

Being a Farm Boy all his life drinking Pure Cow's MILK getting Crohn's disease at 16teen years old. Suffering from shame and fear of death for many years.

While I had come from 5 states away to start a new life, a city girl not a country girl. A divorced wife with 2 kids ready to enter college.

I out of 3 women also became his wife. I got the best years of his they were short but I never judged him.

Then 2 years later he developed Parkinson's. I was not going to leave him "I loved him".

This man had a personality that was like nothing you have ever experienced. Why? because of his disability made him a great man. A man without FEAR! who has COURAGE!

Q. What if a Military man crossed your path but during his time in Iraq he got wounded and was destined to a wheelchair forever! But he could give you a child and love you and adore you.

You tell me? - ?That you would not date a man in a wheelchair because he has a disability.

But if and only if while he was Married to you after 3 yrs and he fell during skiing on a trip and became paralyzed from his waist down and could never give "you" children. That would be ok and you would stay with him and love him.

I have a Question: Example 1# and 2# are the same, So why did it have to be after you Married him? When the man who sits in a wheelchair deserves as much if not more Worthy then the Rich Man who went Skiing on a trip.

It amazes me how a woman thinks one is better than the other, yet both of these men wanted wonderful women to love them.

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 10:34 AM
The Door Opens, The door Shuts, the Door Opens and shuts. I see no Door open or shut but the echo's in sounds remind me of the image of a Door opening and shutting 1000 time in an hour. Kids!

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 10:31 AM
Seat

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 10:23 AM
To leave an "FREE Sample of a Farewell Letters"

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:07 AM
Turaco

no photo
Sat 11/11/17 07:01 AM
Thanks for sharing. Yes, Public Schools can really mess a child up! I am also a rat study from MANY California Schools I have been in so many.

5# Elementary Schools, Held back in Kg, and 3rd grade. Why! Because I had "Life skills" working with my father on construction sites, Going with my mother to Easter Star. I was so highly educated that the school could not understand how I could be so smart and yet not be able to do the [baby dot this and cross that] and sit me in a corner away from the kids to fill out sheets of paper.

Add in 2 Jr High, Let's do not forget "Carry" was filmed at my school and used my locker! Now if that doesn't scare the heck out of a girl I don't know what will! but I guess most of us fight the D v G. Kids can be Bullies and so can Adults they never really seem to grow out of it.

1# H.S. but I Lived on the other side of the city's, driving 35min to get to school every day. Torrance to Manhattan Beach. But it was worth it, I was not going to go to Palos Verdes High School when I could go to Mira Costa High School. But even at this school, they didn't figure it out so I breezed through school. Surfing and Motorcycle dirt riding was what I lived for as a young girl just enjoying life.  

El Camino College was fun, and so was American River and Sacramento city Colledge "The Mechanical-Electrical Technology" (MET)program. Along with later in life, OSU!

That wonderful OSU! Figured out my gift, the gift of Dyslexia! The letters dance around, and turn upside down, they skip up and down to a different line playing hide and seek.

I once scrambled all my words squishing them together but then a teacher who was a lesbian figured out a clue, she taught me to use a cut-out card and read one word at a time slowly with each word as I start.

The 70's school our teacher took us out under a tree to sit and climb and discuss the world behind us and to reach for the world in front of us. So English and history, math, and science were taught on a grass field of flowers.

I homeschooled my kids most of the time for at least 5 or more years, then we homeschooled my grandchild. No Public Schools In this generation they are way too dangerous.

You survived that is what counts and don't give up, get into a great college OSU is one of them, I walked away with 3# Kids Graduated. it was worth every dime and every diaper I changed to pay for the tuition.

Today: They have great Jobs!

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 10:59 PM
YES! Yes, it has! And I don't think after 11 yrs that I was expecting what I have lived through for these last 5 days.

How man has changed! Not even a Penny has worth! Its like gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

In 6000yrs. The world was created for all living things. Yet all living things ("except for Humans') have it figure out.

humans only evolved about 200,000 years ago. Yet they only have until "2517' to exist. Unless Men start to Realize without their Dreams, Hopes and Will to be GREATNESS, without the innovation of a mind and a will to succeed the world will have no vision or reason to exist.

Unless Womenkind can figure out how and I mean HOW to not become corrupted as Mankind in the last 87yrs. I pray they have the Gift of VISION, to bring themselves to a place of Leadership, Courage, and Strength

ManKind, "MAN" has created a world that is about to go into a survival stage! Because they have forgotten the most important gift why "Man" was created! For GREATNESS! And a "Women" was created as a HELPER to help him Achieve GREATNESS! Instead, you wanted sxxxxx.

The Arctica islandica, lived for 507 years and came to an inglorious end.

Perhaps once the 60, 70, generation is gone, extinct. The world will find it's Greatness again.

Ben Shapiro will be a great leader one day if he does not allow himself to be so filled with Vainness and Pride that he can achieve to turn around the world, to make it understand the greatness of MAN!
He is already doing great things.

I only wish Men on here could understand the greatness in them yet they run to every person they can find begging for sexxx trying to make a notch on a belt, a mark on a wall, get the fattest hugest dirty black book so they can be proud of an accomplishment that will be a legacy that leads to the corruption of all human nature as we perceive it.

pitchfork frustrated think oops offtopic :angel:

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 08:34 PM
Faithfully by Journey

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 08:24 PM
Dinah Shore - I'll Walk Alone

Glenn Miller - I Know Why (And So Do You)

Deanna Durbin - Always

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:59 PM
Caenogenesis

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:42 PM
Wow, That's Fantastic:banana: devil grumble

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:23 PM
Your right, I didn't know where to place this, I was asked a Question and I found a GENERAL place to PLACE IT!

I know where the date is, but I chose to explain. For I was Questioned and I replied.

As for the Shadow of My soul, She Did run very fast so fast she tripped on a book and slid through the house and I laughed.

O wait that was me I fell out of the bed dreaming of "Ron White". Gotta love him!

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 07:00 PM

:tophat:
bigsmile🖑

Boxed you in: Hit quote and post! fast learner!

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 06:36 PM
I was asked a Question:

You said you have only been on a few days but under your name says

Joined Wed 04/29/15

Yes, that is correct: I was here and I stated that it took me 5 yrs after my Gary Died in 2010, But I didn't find anyone... So I left after a week.

2yrs later:
This week I came back and I will only stay a short time then I will either get married or come back in a year or a few years.

But all together it has been 13yrs from beginning to today. since I was on here.

2006 When I met Gary to 2010 when he died. It was a short but greatest love of my life.

He got Parkinson's in 2008 and died in 2010.

No, I never took a dime from him, Not one penny. I even wrote a prenup to prove my love.

That man has more Courage then a Bull in a Rattlesnake den... He was not scared of nothing and he loved his Harley Davison OldBlue!

Hope that clears the miss understanding up.

Number 2. Yes, I was on here while I was in Stillwater Oklahoma, and I had Giggles.

but in 2005, I came on for friendships I was not looking for men just someone to take walks within my town. I was not ready yet to date.

It has taken me 7 yrs to get the courage up to try it again.

As I said I am as honest as they come and an open book.

I was also one of the first members on here when I met Gary in Oklahoma. I was on for 3 days and then shut down my site as far as I remember that was 11 yrs ago. My fault it's been 11 yrs I bought the house 13yrs ago... Bad ME! give or take.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6