Community > Posts By > raynebowbrite

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:18 PM

Hi....welcome. i am also looking for female/female relaionship. Not really had much luck here, but everyone seems nice. Good luck.

Same here...

raynebowbrite's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:15 PM
The river in the mountains. Take a chair, a book and pack a lunch. Can't have a better day than that!

raynebowbrite's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:06 PM
Hope everything goes good with that! It is good that he is going to be charged with more than one robbery... better chance he will be put away for a long time!!

raynebowbrite's photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:14 AM
All of this and ppl wonder y kids have trouble with reading and writing in school!! lmao! rofl!

raynebowbrite's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:45 AM
I never used to pay any attention to that until I started to learn more about it and then realized that 99.9% of the time, it is dead on when looking at a person's personality and things. So, it does help a lot if you pay attention to that. You may not want to write off a person right away, but instead, it can give you a heads up of what kinds of things are going to be tough in the relationship and what are going to be the good things, and then you can weigh the good and bad and see if you want to try out a relationship or not.

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:38 PM

Well, it's certainly not the Cleveland video. I wouldn't even waste my time watching it again, or for the first time if I were you, but it is a Milledgeville video:

Don't say I didn't warn you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEs2tCjgj-k

Do a lot of people put couches on their front porches? I've never seen that done before.

Couches on porches is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen... I don't know why I get such a kick out of it... but I do!! There are certain parts of Port Huron, MI. that porches are a common thing. I used to drive around and look for them and count them... (I didn't have much to do back then apparently)... What's even better than couches, is recliner chairs!! lmao!

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:51 AM
You have to do what is right and put him to sleep. Don't make him suffer any more than he already has. It is going to be one of the hardest things you have ever had to do, and you won't soon get over, but just think about him and the suffering that he is going through. Putting him to sleep will take all that pain away, it is a quick and painless process, and he will be much better off that way.

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:47 AM
1 month after my 19th birthday... Tried to get out sooner, but it took way longer to find a place I liked than I expected!!

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:41 AM

I go whatever everyone else is going... What are the odds of there being more then 1 cop car and if we're all going the same speed limit... who would that 1 cop pull over.. hopefully not me bigsmile

This is not hardly ever true when driving on I40... Always I see several cops, usually on motorcycles, all about 1/2 a mile to a mile away from each other. So, I would say be careful, but I know you, and I know how you drive... so I know that you most likely have NOTHING to worry about!! lol... I'm joking, but so serious at the same time! lmao!

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:37 AM
There is no way to ever know what is a safe speed to go over the limit when you see a cop. It all depends on the cop, what kind of mood they are in, what time their shift ends, things like that. A cop might pull over someone going 6 over at the start of his shift, but not pull someone over going 10 over at the end of his shift because he is too focused on getting back to the station so he can go home.

raynebowbrite's photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:24 AM
My list would be shorter if you asked me where I DON'T want to go. I want to go pretty much everywhere except the middle east and russia. Everywhere else, I will one day see!!!

raynebowbrite's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:47 PM
I was cracking up at both of those vids.... until..... the Detroit thing!!! I know how the D looks (and is), but I love the city.... I love DOWNTOWN... the rest of the city I try to stay away from most parts. But downtown is actually quite nice and there are a lot of things to see and do.

With that being said.... here is a really bad video and song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg&feature=PlayList&p=43E34CA2FD8C3628&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=26

This is the #1 worst thing I have ever seen.... but funny at the same time, cuz these girls are for real!! lol

raynebowbrite's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:27 PM
I feel for you in these tough times you are going through. I have been through VERY similar situations with my father and family in the past. When I was 20 he found out I was a lesbian, said some very hurtful things and kicked me out of the house. That was (and still is) the worst day of my life. I was always "daddy's girl" since I was born, and he never talked to me like that in my life. Since then, things have gotten better, but I can tell you, that it does take time. I also am mexican, and being a lesbian in a mexican family is not always easy either. For many years, I didn't bring my girlfriends around, or talk about my sexuality with pretty much anyone in the family, mostly my dad. It wasn't until last summer (a year after I moved out of state) that I brought my girlfriend (at the time) back to Michigan with me for a visit. I didn't hide who I was, even in front of my dad. That was probably the hardest thing I have ever done, I was nervous for weeks before I even left to go there. But, as it turns out, it was probably the best feeling ever. I would not say he was overly joyed about it, but he didn't make a scene either. And we are still talking now, so it couldn't have been all that bad.
What I'm trying to say I guess is that it does get easier. The more you live for yourself and not anyone else, you will be much more happy. It took me way too long to realize that, but now that I have, I couldn't be more happy.
Live your life for you, and enjoy it.
Don't let anyone make you feel that you are wrong for being who you are, and never be ashamed of it, because (as I'm sure you know) there is nothing to be ashamed of. there is however, something to be ashamed of when you live your life as someone you are not simply to please someone else.
Good luck with all that you do in life.
Keep your head up and stay strong! :)

raynebowbrite's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:52 PM
Good job Kaitlynn!! Quite a few of these posts really show how selfless children can be... much more than adults at times. I think it is wonderful when a child can put themselves aside and think about others first. Donating hair is a wonderful thing because it will always grow back... I think that most adults tend to forget that it is only hair and will not stay short, so why not cut it off and give it to someone who can truly use it?

raynebowbrite's photo
Sun 05/10/09 07:28 PM
I have heard of the lipstick lounge, but I have never been there. I will definitely have to check it out next month. Thanks :)

raynebowbrite's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:39 PM
I don't think it is unreasonable at all. If you are in a committed relationship, they there is no need to be on any dating sites. And if it is just to "find friends" then you should let them know that the two of you can find friends together. Maybe other couples that likes to do the same types of things you two like.

raynebowbrite's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:32 PM
The truth always. It may hurt you to find out, but in the end you will be better off knowing. If you get the lie that makes you feel better, eventually the truth will come out and you will end up hurt way more than it would have in the first place.

raynebowbrite's photo
Sat 05/09/09 04:27 PM
I have been to Nashville a few times, always liked it. I have never been to a pride there, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

raynebowbrite's photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:45 PM
Nashville is great! I will be there the end of June for Pride! :)

raynebowbrite's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:59 PM
If you say so... lol

Thanks

Previous 1