Community > Posts By > LovablePeter

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:50 PM
It s different n d case of men

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:49 PM

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:43 PM
I had just a single experience of interracial when I was n Beijing in 2004. She was totally a different experience altogether. Her giggles (I don't know Chinese a single word) in d bed still lingering my ears. Hats off to u Magie . I love u sooooooo much

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:33 PM

What question did you NOT want yr partner ask?

Hmmmm....Lots of questions:

"Does this look like AIDS to you?"

"Will you look at the paternity test for me? I'm not sure it's yours."

"Could you look through my poop and see if there are any worms?"

"Will you check out this family tree thing online? I think you're my brother."

"Why can't my mother live with us?"

"Does it get bigger?"

"Does this smell like vaginosis?"

"Do you mind if I stop shaving my mustache?"

"Did I tell you I converted to Islam last week?"

"Did you know I used to have a penis and it was bigger than yours?"

....There's just a ton of questions I did NOT want my partner to ask, some I didn't even know I didn't want them to ask until you asked me to sit here and list them.

Lol

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:28 PM

Hard to say, since it depends on what you mean.

I've concluded that everyone has "self control." Everyone is responsible for their actions and inactions.

I tried a long time ago to make a relationship work with someone who ( I learned too late) wanted to be the slut of the century. They claimed that everything happened as it did for reasons beyond their control, and that it was my responsibility to make things work.

I tried with someone else who wanted everything to be under their personal direction at all times, and that was almost as destructive of my soul.

In each case, and in others I observed, I came to realize that absolutely EVERYONE was in complete control of themselves at all times. What varied, was who they chose to fob off responsibility on.

It's refusing to take responsibility for yourself that causes the trouble, not "self control."

Well said

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:24 PM

I always get the "why so many questions" question. frustrated slaphead

Then I always ask right back..."how do you expect to get to know someone if you don't ask questions". You would find out without needing to "google" if you are compatible (sexually, or otherwise) IF you simply asked questions (and of course they answer honestly) shades

And for dis same reasons if we ask u women shy away into ur shell of privacy & evade replies

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:19 PM

Ok But if I were lesbian,I think I would find it offensive to be kind of "experimented on". I am not a lesbian,so am I not playing with people if I just wanna feel their **** and kinda see what it feels like?Really?

Lesbians like "virgin" territory.
I doubt you'd offend any of them, by admitting that you wanna try out for their team.

:thumbsup_tone2:

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:28 AM

tip put some pictures up and yes it is possible to meet someone on hereflowerforyou stay positive flowerforyou

How long? Is his question

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:27 AM

If they ask for money or personal details tell the mods.

Tell them nothing.

Well said

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:17 AM

Women who match my mind speed are attractive irrespective of age and other physical attributes

So you have your standards sir.. :)

Nothing wrong setting standards babe ? Lol

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:16 AM

The one i get involved with becomes the most attractive to me coz i wouldn't notice any other drinks

M then afterwards?

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:05 AM

I've always been curious about the inner workings of the human mind. What makes folks do what they do. On that other site I'm on, Some months it's all I can do to get anyone to talk to me. Other times they are blowing up my inbox with one message after the other. Some want to gripe or ask me to do something about someone else.

A lot of times I get these that just want to either talk or blow off steam. This past week I had the opportunity to talk to several different women. They all pretty much wanted to talk about the same thing. Which led to all of them telling me pretty much the same thing.

None of them are that interested in any of the men that write them. I took it at face value. But when questioned a little bit, I got answers that at the very least seemed counter-productive to me.

When I asked how long each one had been on the site. All had been on site between 1 and 7 years. I asked each one if they ever got any dates. All had gotten dates at one time or the other. But none were interested in who they were dating.

What I don't understand, If you're not that interested in any of the men that write you, why are you on a dating site? Especially from 1 to 7 years. When asked, What do you do when guys write you? Some say they just un-read delete. And others said they read it and delete it. Either way, guys are writing for nothing. When asked, Why are you here then? Each one said the same thing, "I don't know." When I told each one that they were wasting other people's time and upsetting some. Some of them said they didn't care. Others were indifferent.

It's hard for me to wrap my brain around this type of behavior. Maybe some of you folks can enlighten me

For their ego satisfaction? They get excited to c so many men behind them?

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 11:04 AM

Most of these women are here to waste men time. They are looking for a man that exist only in their imaginations. Some are fakes and scammers, while others are looking for a free meal

True at least from the responses I so far get from the Indian women here

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:57 AM
Couple of women from India in mingle site today taught me How to start?
U wanna just friendship nothing else? I wanna money . Will u give?

Lol

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:48 AM
The conditions women put forth I don't like

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:48 AM
The conditions women put forth I don't like

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:36 AM
My care and concern with the women around me

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 01:18 AM
I have found one

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 01:14 AM
Hi great. What was n my mind u shared already

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 12:45 AM

rofl

While this kind of blows my thought process:wink: laugh

Yes love can come many times...
I believe you just have to be open for the possibilities.

Thanks for being so frank