Community > Posts By > LovablePeter

LovablePeter's photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:22 AM

I had just a single experience of interracial when I was n Beijing in 2004. She was totally a different experience altogether. Her giggles (I don't know Chinese a single word) in d bed still lingering my ears. Hats off to u Magie . I love u sooooooo much

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Sounds like a very nice experience Peter hehe

Yes really dear ..her sensitivity on her cleanliness on getting wet s something I never come across with my race

LovablePeter's photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:22 AM

I had just a single experience of interracial when I was n Beijing in 2004. She was totally a different experience altogether. Her giggles (I don't know Chinese a single word) in d bed still lingering my ears. Hats off to u Magie . I love u sooooooo much

Yes really dear ..her sensitivity on her cleanliness on getting wet s something I never come across with my race

LovablePeter's photo
Tue 09/29/15 04:21 AM

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:40 PM
Hi annie dear

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:40 PM
Hi annie dear

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:27 PM

How far are you willing to go to meet someone? Where do you draw the line so to speak? How far are you willing to travel to meet someone you met online?

I'm not searching for anyone,
but I have often thought it would be interesting to meet mingle members who participate in the forums.
like I know one of our regular ladies lives in Sacramento or near there. and a member who doesn't come on here often lives in the bay area.
when I'm in their area I think it would be nice to meet in person with this person we share a lot with in the forums.

Welcome to India babe... I can with confidence say I know u as I read all your posts in forums

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 11:17 PM
Last week I fixed up d date with a Chandigarh based mingle princess. She s shy not to give her mail I'd, contact number or even her photo. We planned according to her interest to a hill station nearby and the moments ( nearly 2 hours) I had to wait for her in d place ( my mobile lost battery) and how to find her in a public place...She landed up then from heaven slim, modern and very knowledgable. We went to a very very isolated place in a deep forest in d cool hills of Himachal Pradesh . No food nothing to drink since morning to late evening had only loads of love and tonnes of sex. Thank u mingle . I love u too

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 07:29 AM

Cuddly is nice but fit with curves in all the right places can be most excellent. You're probably only going to get that from a young hottie though, unless she's a yoga teacher or something.

Depends on what you're into though I suppose. You probably aren't going to get much in the way of sexual gymnastics with a BBW but maybe you like a more passive woman that just lies back and enjoys you giving her attention.

Hi btw what s BBW boss ?

LovablePeter's photo
Mon 09/28/15 07:29 AM

Cuddly is nice but fit with curves in all the right places can be most excellent. You're probably only going to get that from a young hottie though, unless she's a yoga teacher or something.

Depends on what you're into though I suppose. You probably aren't going to get much in the way of sexual gymnastics with a BBW but maybe you like a more passive woman that just lies back and enjoys you giving her attention.

Hi btw what s BBW boss ?

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:58 PM

waving meoww...

firstly, ty for ur service Joe

welcome to the zoo

hope u find what ure looking for

many nice ladies here in mingles

lots to choose from

do hang out with us in the forums

the nicest ladies are normally here hehe

all the best

love,
LIFE
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi Joe I can vouch for Ais she s nicestttt I have ever seen online

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 10:58 PM

waving meoww...

firstly, ty for ur service Joe

welcome to the zoo

hope u find what ure looking for

many nice ladies here in mingles

lots to choose from

do hang out with us in the forums

the nicest ladies are normally here hehe

all the best

love,
LIFE
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hi Joe I can vouch for Ais she s nicestttt I have ever seen online

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:20 PM

I believe it is wrong

but like being mean is wrong but not illegal, i dont believe it should be legislated in any way,,, people should live in the lifestyle of their choice

HOWEVER< I dont believe government should be forced to sanction it in any way,,

live 'married' in commitment to whomever one wishes, as long as we dont cross over into making government adjust its laws to redefine husband or wife,, or marriage,,

No law on land can ever enter into a bedroom of man/woman if there s consent

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:20 PM

I believe it is wrong

but like being mean is wrong but not illegal, i dont believe it should be legislated in any way,,, people should live in the lifestyle of their choice

HOWEVER< I dont believe government should be forced to sanction it in any way,,

live 'married' in commitment to whomever one wishes, as long as we dont cross over into making government adjust its laws to redefine husband or wife,, or marriage,,

No law on land can ever enter into a bedroom of man/woman if there s consent

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:18 PM

In today's times even one wife can not stay for long.

More than one ....together

They will fight
They will demand more

The poor husband will be overloaded and die.

And all of them will turn widows.

I see your point. However to 75% of the planet ONLY the FIRST wife is LEGAL and ONLY HER children are born in wedlock & legitimate.

But u have to balance between law & practice

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:17 PM

What I would like to know is how can you keep a tribe of men happy?
Isn't it better to make one man completely happy than have a few not totally happy.

Personally one man is more than enough for me.

When a man can make happy many woman y not a woman ?

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:15 PM

Girl polygamy should be allowed

Is it not there? Lol

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:14 PM
Yea. Developing this attitude will make a man wealthier

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:09 PM
There r many many Punjabi girls over here and to b specific around 48 from Chandigarh alone. Write to me privately if u need to hook up with someone as I will share their personal experiences ( related to money, their demand etc)

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:01 PM
That's safe to u. I know u have one right now & feel guilty. Share me if u wish to

LovablePeter's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:00 PM
Hi guys be patient enough. I get minimum 10 responses from women around and about d same numbers viewing my profile.
Probably Indian women here are for aged matured men ? Don't know really