Community > Posts By > johnnie173

johnnie173's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:50 PM
Why in the name of Zeus did I ask this question? I don't care! Should have stopped at four Corona's LOL

U stand somewhere between devilIntoxicating & Exasperatingdevil

johnnie173's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:37 PM
Where do I stand...
Please, be cruel!

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:51 PM
In light of my own recent lambasting (while admitting to a fault that I was looking for advice on), I think I'll sit this one out.

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:49 AM
Well thanks to some of you for some really good advice... I think it's probably time for some "me" time.
Also, thanks to you who decided to tear me a new one without seeing things from my perspective...
1. If I was a real scumbag, I wouldn't feel that what I was doing was wrong ,and continue to do it.
2. Don't judge someone until you know what they've been through.
3. Some of you really did your research on me, and yes, I have admitted several times that divorce sucks, I'm not sure what I'm looking for right now, and I'm obviously having trouble committing to someone for the first time in my life. I have NEVER gone through a promiscuous phase like this, and I'm not proud of it.
4. These women I've dated-- I didn't rape, or force myself on any of them. Many times they were the agressor. Not an excuse, just a fact. Meaningless sex is a two way street, and when alcohol is involved? Well you know the rest of the story.
5. If i was the "Grade A" ass hole many of you think I am, would I still be friends with, in some cases very good friends with, several of the womwn I dated? No. I never would have associated with them again.
Remember what I stated originally--- This is something I view as a problem. I was asking if other divorced people went through this kind of phase, and asking for advice on what to do/expect.
Now, I'll crawl back into my puddle.
It's really nice to take personal shots at somebody without knowing them other than a few random posts.
I'm actually known among friends and family as an honest, trustworthy, stand up guy. This behavior is totally out of character for me.
Remind me never to seek advice here again. Some of you seem really bitter and angry over a few simple questions... and yes I can take it... brass balls

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:00 AM
It's definetley getting old. I think some of you are missing the point... I get it that this behavior is wrong. So what do I do in the meantime? Divorced folks-- how long does it take?

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:51 AM

If you are jealous of your wife, then you still have feelings for her. It's worse than other feelings.

You're never going to find the right person until you are right with yourself. If that requires "sitting on your ass" then so be it. I'm thinking myself and the other posters are referring to you doing something more along the lines of self-introspection and developing a positive relationship with yourself.

I have been thinking of the "me time" thing. In fact, the last couple of weeks, I've just gone out with friends, and it's been actually nice waking up alone.
I think after my divorce it almost seemed like a competition, and that is flat out wrong.
Maybe I just needed some people to tell me I'm a scumbag.

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:48 AM

This has been bothering me, so I need some opinions...
Since my divorce I've dated about six or seven women (I was divorced last December, 2006). I always start these relationships with good intentions. The problem is that almost immediatley after I have sex with a woman, I lose interest in them, to the point that I don't want to speak to them.
I am never a **** about breaking it off, in fact, I've stayed friends with several of them.
I just don't understand it. Regardless of whether the sex is incredible, or mediocre, the results are the same.
A friend of mine said that I'm addicted to the chase, and when the chase is over (usually no more than two or three dates), it's on to the next conquest.
I think I'm just not meeting a woman who is "sweeping me off my feet".
Do any of you experience this? Is it a phase of divorce (I'm still A LITTLE hung up on my wife, mostly jealousy)?
I am not an ass hole, and not proud of these CONQUESTS, as many people would put it.
Opinions?

yea you are a ho-bag....but considering the women you've been seeing give it up on the 2nd or 3rd date... Don't be too hard on yourself~ Good Luck ~

Isn't two or three dates rule of thumb in this day and age?
I sure as hell don't force myself, and to me "no means no".

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:44 AM
I'm not hung up on my wife... it's just a little petty jesalousy... it's a guy thing... I can see where this is going.
What am I supposed to do, sit on my ass?
Like I said, I'm never cruel about breaking it off. I'm friends with almost all of them...
I'm convinced the right one is out there, and I'm not gonna find her by sitting on my ass!

johnnie173's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:38 AM
This has been bothering me, so I need some opinions...
Since my divorce I've dated about six or seven women (I was divorced last December, 2006). I always start these relationships with good intentions. The problem is that almost immediatley after I have sex with a woman, I lose interest in them, to the point that I don't want to speak to them.
I am never a **** about breaking it off, in fact, I've stayed friends with several of them.
I just don't understand it. Regardless of whether the sex is incredible, or mediocre, the results are the same.
A friend of mine said that I'm addicted to the chase, and when the chase is over (usually no more than two or three dates), it's on to the next conquest.
I think I'm just not meeting a woman who is "sweeping me off my feet".
Do any of you experience this? Is it a phase of divorce (I'm still A LITTLE hung up on my wife, mostly jealousy)?
I am not an ass hole, and not proud of these CONQUESTS, as many people would put it.
Opinions?

johnnie173's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:04 AM

another huge problem is i cant have sex with him... everytime we start getting intimate... i start thinking of my father... he looks just like him

Ouch!

johnnie173's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:02 AM
Single and playing the field... but the field is really thinlaugh

johnnie173's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:35 AM
Dude, my wife left me last December, then proceeded to sleep with half the county.
I know what it feels like... that punch in the gut everytime you think of her with someone else. I still get it sometimes, but the old addage "time heals all wounds" is the truth.
It's going to take time to get over it--- it's that simple, and there is simply no other way.
You're going to be depressed, maybe even suicidal. Just tell yourself that it's going to take time.
Although going out whoring around is fun for a while (I did it), that loses it's luster after a while too.
They say it takes about two years to fully recover from a long relationship/divorce. Accept that and take the lumps that are coming... I'll be with ya:smile:

johnnie173's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:49 PM
Nothing makes me happier than passionatley touching my pee pee.

johnnie173's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:46 PM
Nothing makes me happier than passionatley

johnnie173's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:42 PM
A slap on the ass is one thing--- I got 'em and have no problem givin' 'em--- but a HARD slap in the FACE? What do you think that kid is getting at home?
If it was a dude, I'd probably punch his friggin' teeth out.
Nothing in the world worse than a bully, and you know how you deal with a bully? You guessed it!

johnnie173's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:37 PM
I would try, but I get "stage fright" sometimes in public, so you're looking at a 50/50 chance.

johnnie173's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:12 PM

Good call blondeguy. That's probably the perfect response.
Doesn't make you look desperate (which I'm not), but makes you look like a nice person.
WORD!

What if you are borderline desparate??laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well MAYBE borderline desperate... but I do pretty well despite my 12 year old appearancelaugh
I doubt you're having a hard time either there, toots:wink:

johnnie173's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:08 PM
Immediatley... totally obsessive neat freak.

johnnie173's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:53 PM
I never understood sitting in a room full of horny, drunken, sexually frustrated guys, shelling out tons of money, and maybe getting a lap dance if you're lucky.
I think some guys actually think they're going to take one of these chicks home.
My brother dated a stripper, and for her, it was a job. She used to come home and tell my brother about all of the "losers" (her words, not mine), who tried to pick her up that night. She made a ton of money though.
To each his own, but if I'm going out, I'd rather go somewhere where I might meet women I can actually meet.
I just don't get 'em.

johnnie173's photo
Tue 02/26/08 04:47 PM
Good call blondeguy. That's probably the perfect response.
Doesn't make you look desperate (which I'm not), but makes you look like a nice person.
WORD!

Previous 1 3 4