Thu 04/09/15 06:20 AM
Wrong again!

RCB?

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:47 AM
Durango, Colorado

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:41 AM

Birthers are a major part of the reason why ANYONE with ANY issue with Obama and his running of the country are all viewed as whack jobs. First you wanted a birth certificate. One surfaced showing he was born in Hawaii and that wasn't good enough. And someone on a another thread even said that being born in Hawaii AFTER Hawaii became a state qualified him as foreign born. It's ridiculous. Take the tinfoil off your heads, step away from the microwave, and look at REAL issues.

if you want to get upset because some people believe something different from you, be my guest, no skin off my azz...i'll just say this: i don't trust liars...never have, never will... it's gotten to the point, after so many lies, i don't even trust democrats as a whole anymore... he could come out say he he was born in Kenya and i would think thats a lie, coming from him or the democrats...

if you want to believe he was born in Hawaii, fine... i don't believe anything he says or does...

He was a junior Senator from Illinois who had not completed his first term when he decided to challenge the "inevitable nominee" for the nomination. He had no real power at the time. No one who was anyone wanted him until he won the primaries. The media, who were in the back pocket of Hillary Clinton (who, by the way, was the original birther) certainly would have uncovered that he was not a natural born citizen so that their darling could have more easily dispensed with this nobody. I don't believe him. I believe common sense.

It is hard to find ANY topic about which Obama has not lied.

No one is accusing Obama of being honest about anything. I'm simply pointing out that Hillary had the media support and the resources to bring this out and she couldn't do it.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:30 AM

your other half has fallen in love with someone else .. but insists they love you as well ..
stay or go .. ??????

should clarify ..
I am MALE & my partner of many yrs is FEMALE & other person is also female .
am not looking for smartass comments from dikheds , just some honest thoughts from other people ..

It doesn't matter. Are you the star of the show or the supporting cast? It's your choice what role you want in your life, but I'm the lead actor in mine.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:24 AM

Then why do people believe Obama should prove where he was born? His mother was American. So, it means it doesn't matter where he was born right?

His father not being an American is why his citizenship was called into question. This is a valid issue. And I'm not sure that you're right about "anchor babies" being eligible when they are of age.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:21 AM

Yet another political thread derailed talking about Obama. I for one have already had enough of him. Bring in the next clown please.

Thank you. I thought this was about Rand Paul announcing his candidacy.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:15 AM
If any of us knew we wouldn't be here.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:10 AM
I won't get old. Not even if I live well into my 100's. I'll just be more experienced.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:06 AM
Nope. Everyone is in here.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 05:04 AM
While working on the crew laying a basketball floor, he intentionally left one board loose so that star opposing players would trip and be forced out of the game.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:44 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:43 AM
Pillow talk

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:42 AM

If I know that Obama's mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were American, I would not even care where he was born. Like in my above example, there are people less deserving who can be US president because of that born on US soil law, which should be abolished. One to give equality to Americans born abroad, and two to protect Americans from foreigners born in the US.

That's not the way it works. Being a natural born citizen is not the same as being born on American soil. And it's not just some law. It's the Constitution. It's not as simple as just overturning a law. Ted Cruz was born in Canada and he was the first to officially announce his candidacy for 2016, and he is eligible run. John McCain was born in Panama and he ran for President. Mitt Romney's father, who was born in Mexico, also sought the Republican nomination years ago. People often completely misunderstand this clause. If your parents are American citizens who are overseas when you are born, you are still eligible to be President. Otherwise many children of military personnel could never hold the office.

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:31 AM

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:24 AM
Brownsville, Texas

MadDog1974's photo
Thu 04/09/15 01:21 AM

Birthers are a major part of the reason why ANYONE with ANY issue with Obama and his running of the country are all viewed as whack jobs. First you wanted a birth certificate. One surfaced showing he was born in Hawaii and that wasn't good enough. And someone on a another thread even said that being born in Hawaii AFTER Hawaii became a state qualified him as foreign born. It's ridiculous. Take the tinfoil off your heads, step away from the microwave, and look at REAL issues.

if you want to get upset because some people believe something different from you, be my guest, no skin off my azz...i'll just say this: i don't trust liars...never have, never will... it's gotten to the point, after so many lies, i don't even trust democrats as a whole anymore... he could come out say he he was born in Kenya and i would think thats a lie, coming from him or the democrats...

if you want to believe he was born in Hawaii, fine... i don't believe anything he says or does...

He was a junior Senator from Illinois who had not completed his first term when he decided to challenge the "inevitable nominee" for the nomination. He had no real power at the time. No one who was anyone wanted him until he won the primaries. The media, who were in the back pocket of Hillary Clinton (who, by the way, was the original birther) certainly would have uncovered that he was not a natural born citizen so that their darling could have more easily dispensed with this nobody. I don't believe him. I believe common sense.

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:44 PM
Hard Rock

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 11:35 PM
Zumbrota, Minnesota

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 10:01 PM

MadDog1974's photo
Wed 04/08/15 09:46 PM
Note To Self

You'll always regret what you don't do more than what you do, so even if you think you'll regret it, do it.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25