Community > Posts By > Valeris

Valeris's photo
Fri 04/20/18 11:46 PM
The corrupt Democrats are doing their best to make a Trump victory, inevitable in 2020. Hey maybe that corrupt old waster, Hillary will even be trotted-out again to run against Trump if she's not in jail or dead by then. What Happened?!

Valeris's photo
Fri 04/20/18 11:24 PM
Temper Tantrums-a mature man, really? If I don't have them, than why should put up with them in another? Tell him to leave, here's your hat, what's your hurry,don't let the door bash your butt on the way-OUT! LMAO!

Valeris's photo
Fri 04/20/18 11:15 PM
The minute I realized what a wanker he was;}

Valeris's photo
Fri 02/23/18 10:31 PM
Pointless discussion. Guns Are Always Going To Be Available. Government efforts to control possession of guns will be pathetic[like Prohibition of alcohol] & unenforceable. A grand waste of funds so why not ask, "what social, emotional, & psychological stress factors are not being addressed in a society where young people go out & open fire on their contemporaries?".

Valeris's photo
Fri 02/23/18 10:10 PM

what are you looking for?

Signs of intelligent life.

Excellent! lol!laugh

Valeris's photo
Fri 02/23/18 10:07 PM
Would visit but I'm not into co-habituating the same space with anyone irregardless of how fond of them that I may be.

Valeris's photo
Sat 12/09/17 04:37 PM

Because am damn tired of this fake people.

REAL?

https://www.facebook.com/carmaofficial/

Carma Sharon
Carma is an actress, singer and model, best known for her role as the 'Nurse' in the American movie Dead Squad (2017). She was born in Tel-Aviv, Israel, to a creative Jewish family, and after graduating from Trinity College London with a Diploma of Musical Theatre, complementing her intensive acting and singing training in Israel and the UK, Carma moved to Sydney, Australia, to further pursue her acting career in the TV and film industry. Upon her TV debut in the American drama series Deadly Women (2015), as Jamila MÌbarek, Carma's captivating on-screen presence, exotic ambiguous beauty, strong emotional range, and great comedy skills has seen her secure numerous film and television roles alongside some of the industry's most recognisable names. With effortless professionalism, Carma enjoys new challenges as they bring out the best in her, she relishes hard work, commitment and has the drive and passion to develop a long career with a burning desire to perform.

Valeris's photo
Sat 11/11/17 05:26 PM
"When a stranger addresses you using words that imply familiarity ... such as babe, dear .. gorgeous..."

When a complete stranger addresses me with words that imply familiarity that does not exist, I find it to be a real yucky turn-off! To me-this indicates a complete lack of depth in that the only thing that this unfortunate soul can begin a dialogue with is some manner of trite,cliche,& unoriginal comment based solely upon physical attributes. It feels somewhat demeaning & cheap.
Good deal is that I'm not obligated to respond;}shades

Valeris's photo
Sat 11/11/17 05:01 PM
“You can love her with everything you have and she still wont belong to you. She will run wild with you, beside you with everystep but let me tell you something about women who run with wolves, their fierce hearts dont settle between walls and their instinct is stronger than upbringing. Love her wild or leave her there.”
Nikki Rowe
Women Who Run With the Wolves:
Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype
by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
Within every woman there is a wild and natural creature, a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity, and ageless knowing. Her name is Wild Woman, but she is an endangered species. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D., Jungian analyst and cantadora storyteller shows how women's vitality can be restored through what she calls "psychic archeological digs" into the ruins of the female unconsious. Using multicultural myths, fairy tales, folk tales, and stories, Dr. Estes helps women reconnect with the healthy, instinctual, visionary attributes of the Wild Woman archetype.Dr. Estes has created a new lexicon for describing the female psyche. Fertile and life-giving, it is a psychology of women in the truest sense, a knowing of the soul.

FERAL WOMEN-ROCK!

Valeris's photo
Sat 11/11/17 04:35 PM
There is a special border, the border between art and life that
often shifts deceptively. Yet, without this border, there is no art.
In the process of being produced, art borrows material from life,
and the traces of life still shine through the completed work of art.
But, at the same time, the distance from life is the essence, the
substance of art. And, yet, life has still left its traces. The more
scarred the work of art is by the battles waged on the borders
between art and life, the more interesting it becomes.

Valeris's photo
Wed 09/13/17 01:16 PM
Edited by Valeris on Wed 09/13/17 01:23 PM

i am disabled with degenerative disk disease and also degenerative S.I. disease.i walk with a cane and sometimes walk with a walker around my house.
it just hurts that men won,t accept me with my disability.i guess it takes a very special man to date and eventualy take care of her.

Having suffered a serious stroke at the end of 2016;I can tell you that I am much more "Disabled" than you describe yourself to be;} The left-side of my body was almost completely paralyzed & even now, almost one year later, I still move like Quasimodo on a bad day with the utmost of efforts as well I might add. But, at least I move, right? *grins* Now, I'm going say that I think your post is kind of "ballsy", not fair[to the fellows-you have addressed in your post], whiny, & not based in reality. Before my stroke, I would never have thought to seek out those individuals who seemed to have more problems than I had.
"Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman[man] whose troubles are worse than your own."
Nelson Algren (1909 – 1981)American writer.
Sound advice from someone who had been around the block a few times.
I would not expect nor would I even think of soliciting romantic[sic] attention from any individual on a site that wasn't set-up or dedicated to those who faced many of the same life challenges that I do on a daily basis. Some folks on here have given you the same wise advice in regard to joining those sites dedicated to disabled peoples if you're interested in finding an intimate relationship. At this point in my life, I am still seeking answers in regard to all the available treatment options that might further restore some of the physical functions that have been compromised. I seek nothing here[ or anywhere] but friendship as any other type of personal attention would not be comfortable at this time.
Blessings, Good luck, & Best wishes to you.
PS : In reading over your profile, it seems that you define yourself in terms of A Disability as opposed to just being an Individual who in addition to having many other qualities,happen to possess a troublesome & quirky physical dysfunction. "Everybody's got or is gonna get Something"... it's the nature of a mortal body.

Valeris's photo
Wed 09/13/17 12:22 PM
In my mind, the answer isn't about how a "Real Man" or a "Real Woman" is defined but how one defines a "REAL PERSON". Gender just adds chaos & confusion to the goal of finding & recognizing an authentic spirit.
I've got no time for idiot gender conditioning now;}

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/11/17 10:25 PM
Edited by Valeris on Sat 03/11/17 10:29 PM

John Stossel: It's time for Trump to kill government funding for the arts

Next week, Donald Trump releases his new budget. It's expected to cut spending on things like the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.

Good!

BAD!
Instead of funding The Arts, Education,Research,Social Programs, or even decent Healthcare for all Americans-Let's put those dollars into good use!
Let's spend billions on Guns,Drones, Bombs,Cyber Technologies, Bio-Warfare,Kick-Backs, Bank & Wall Street Bail-Outs!
Let's just Kill Everyone & ask questions, later...
Lets spend TO DESTROY but not TO CREATE.

“Societies in decline have no use for visionaries.”
― Anaïs Nin

Valeris's photo
Sat 03/11/17 09:59 PM

Yes they're pros and cons of dating being in the dating world..lol..

OMG. The amount of work, time and energy and money that goes into dating...
Is absolutely absurd..

That's why I prefer to skype first. It provides a live visual platform & opportunity for some live, animated conversation.This way it is possible to find out if "All The Work' it will require to actually meet this individual will be worth it.

Valeris's photo
Mon 02/20/17 12:08 PM

The leftist, radical, biased, lying, fake news media has met their match and they can't stand it.laugh

Agreed!rofl

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/18/17 06:24 PM
There are some really GOOD People left & some really EVIL Bast*ards left in both the male & female gender[s].

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/18/17 06:18 PM

Trusted.

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/18/17 06:16 PM
Chanel, YSL, & M.A.C.

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/18/17 06:13 PM
NOTTA...Best to burn-it-all with me

Valeris's photo
Wed 01/18/17 06:10 PM
Wish that I could do the "Transcendence" thingie...FAREWELL TO THE FLESH!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 22 23