Community > Posts By > FutballGuy

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 07:15 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Mon 03/23/09 07:16 AM
I gotta question, I cannot help my buddy out on this one but maybe the ladies have a understanding....my friend and I are both in our 30's....

I have a buddy who practically lives at my house, eats, drinks, showers, sleeps.....hes always here...which is cool, because he is my best friend...which also means, his gf is over here also. which is OK with me also because i am her friend also.

but!....last week, me and my buddy hit the down arrow for Internet Explorer and the history came up kekekeke....u already know where this is going....so this internet dating service comes up. I wont say the name of the site but my buddy and I never heard of that site. so we page thru each history line....and sure enough, we hit the registration page and her personal info was all typed in with a credit card gift card used as her payment...numbers didnt show up, darn it!! JK....we even found her user name...

anyways...my friend is really in the dark about all this. so last night, he checked the history again...and sure enough, she was on and her profile has been edited to 'seeking a honest man and doesnt want to play games'...something of that nature...he is really bothered by the seeking part of this...he is a good man, funny guy too...

I told him, "man dude shes still looking bro and I think your only temporary for her"....am i wrong?

so, should he be afraid? what can he do? what can i tell him?

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 07:34 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sun 03/22/09 07:35 PM
you want this in plain english?...ahhh, ill give it to you in plain english anyways...no hard feelings...

first, you got played...you became his little toy...which makes him a player...

secondly, he never broke up with his gf...it was just an excuse...and he called you when he got bored...then he RE-approached you, just to see if he can do it again...literally.

third, you let it happen...u should know better because he is only 21. you and we all know, that young people still have to find what they want, and who they really are...u were an experiment...literally.

fourth, his gf never knew anything of or about you. and she still doesnt...and she doesnt know of the 'other' girls also...you were just a number that he messed around with. but let me assure you, that your name is well known in his friendship crowd, as he will pride himself with exaggerated stories of you and him. literally....

I can go on....but you get the picture...why do or why did i say those things?...because at one point in my life, i was him.......i know how people like him work and why they do it...i know every move young guys like that make and i understand it by reading your detailed story...it so reminds me of myself 10 yrs ago....I, changed my 'playa' status because....i got my own medicine....and i for once, felt how it burns....i am living proof, people do change....but let me assure you, that what i said, is all very very ture....

sorry....

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:14 AM

You are watching a movie while at work?? I want your job. I have never been paid to watch a movie.

Kat

yeah NS hey....

but it reminds me of my college freshman writing class....our female professor had a degree in....oh wait...damn, she might be in here actually kekekekekeke....

but anyways, the entire class was athletes, my soccer team mates and some of the football players...and one girl, who was kinda alternative...we talked the professor into letting us just watch movies all semester and then write about the movies....I remember Gattaca was one of the movies....

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 09:06 AM

Hey there are there any real men out there yet?? Ages 24- 36???? I keep finding the jerks, someone let me know lol. Thanks

my intro:

first name: Real
Last name: Man

Im just letting you know, your welcome.

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:54 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sun 03/22/09 08:55 AM

rude drivers

rude drivers, with loud music...ok, I dont mind if i can hear you drive by and i can hear it sneaking out your car window...but if i can hear you 2 blocks before you even come near me, thats just wrong...why do i have to listen to your music? ummm...yeah, i dont have to......funny, i used to own a car with two 15inch subs and over 700watts of power kekekekeke...i now realize how stupid it was....least im honest with it nowadays....

and....i like bikes...but man, theres no reason why the entire southside has to listen to you drive around on your harley or whatever bike you have...ok, its cool to have a good exhaust, but theres no reason why i have to hear your drive by...and then the 'reviving up' at the stop lights??

no photo
Sun 03/22/09 08:40 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sun 03/22/09 08:44 AM

Thought you had to double out in the 01 games.

You dont have to double out, if you are just messing around. you may have to if you are playing a restricted game/challenge with rules.

in league play: you have to double out if you are a high ranked player, which the correct term is called 'master out'. so you must hit doubles or triples only, to win.

I think by rank, correct me if my letters are wrong, a C & D ranked player can single out. and the A & B players must master out, in league or tournament play. at least around where I live...unsure of the rest of the states/world.

in my opinion, doubling out is harder then triple out.

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 12:51 PM
Cricket player: Avg 2.8 MPR...which is only OK, for my league.

I only play '01 games if im practicing with my buddies

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 09:39 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Fri 03/13/09 09:42 AM

First up, why is the MLS so obsessed with David Beckham? He is not that great anymore, despite a very slight improvement with his play with AC Milan?

Obviously we can discuss anything else. Like the World Cup coming up. or the fact that my columbus crew won the MLS cup this year, despite how pathetic the league is compared to other leagues across the globe.

Beckham is a good player, but he is far from a great player...back in his days with Manchester United, he was better. His move to Real Madrid, that is where we all saw is aging and skills just slowed down....if a giant like Real Madrid gives you up...ur near done...so the MLS picked up on it...im sure it was Alexi Lalas who had a big factor in the Beckham mega deal.

to me, Beckham (at the time of his move to L.A. Galaxy) would have been worth under $5million...not the whooppin $250M...

And even with that kind of salary, excluding endorsements, i think David got bored with the MLS, sorry to say MLS fans, but i think he did get bored. I question why AC Milan even took him as a loan...

I like David, I think he is a good person and a good player...but as a soccer player myself, I think davids onfield play is just not at a 'world class' level anymore...let it be known! to those who do not know soccer/futball..that in soccer there is a level higher, then professional...theres world class...and david is far from world class.

I think davids play slows down the entire midfield...or else his laziness and many many failed efforts to challenge, has made his teammates work harder because his isnt doing his job as a midfielder. I know this...because my style is now lazy like davids...at least im honest...and I play mid also.

davids worth all the posters and advertising that the USA needs for soccer...but thats about it.....if he comes back to the MLS...and he comes to play the Chicago Fire, Ill buy a ticket to go watch him...kuz he is David Beckham...but thats it....

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 09:09 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Fri 03/13/09 09:13 AM
I got a recipe that is under $5! and takes only about 15 - 20mins

Fried Rice:
even cheaper if you got all the ingredients in stock

Rice, cooked ahead of time....when cooked put in fridge and let chill

meat...any meat you got in the fridge...and you dont have to use alot, amount should fit into your palm
can be:
*bologne
*sausage
*ham
*beef / ground beef
*pork / ground pork
*turkey
etc etc...

salt, black pepper, one egg, soy sauce, green onions chopped, garlic powder

*optional - bell peppers, bamboo, carrots chopped finely

'before rice is put in fridge', mix in salt, black pepper, soy sauce and garlic powder

do all this in one pan:
cook egg(s), scrambled...put aside and add later
cook meat, add a little soy sauce when meat is cooking.
get rice out of fridge, break it apart with large wooden spoon..or whatever utensils you have
add rice to meat into pan...mix, let cook for 3-5mins depending on amount of rice
add other veg's..green onions...etc etc...
add egg
mix it all together....

your done.

im not good at writing recipes, so dont let my long text scare you with this...its really easy...any questions, just ask...

if you have these things in the house, its a done deal...under $5.

estimated cost:
1 egg - 0.30 cents
meat, amount of your palm - $1.50
green onions - $1
soy sauce - $1.99

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:00 AM
Lakeshore here.....damn its cold...its always cold...sometimes even in the summer.....

and the shoveling....man, i hate shoveling snow...the snow we got 2 days ago...that stuff was heavy! my snowblower couldnt even 'throw' the snow hahahaha....

I moved to WI from the big ghetto Detroit....and man!! people are nice here in WI!!!...seriously nice!!!! its a cool state.

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:54 AM
liars...................who actually stand behind their lies........even when they are caught lying.

dishonesty........

using the good for their bads....

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:24 AM
Im not a elite fisherman. So I only go during one season, Salmon season in the fall.

During the salmon runs I can get: King salmons, Jacks, trouts, bass...

and once I even got a Northern Pike. didnt even know what it was, til the guy from across the river walked over and told me it was a Northern.

I dont eat fish, so i give all my catches away.

but when I had my GF...I was eating.....**humor sake** kekeke

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:29 PM

Uh huh. And yet, there is no scoring.

90 minutes of time, to end up with no scoring at all doesn't appeal to most American sports fans.

Even hockey had to do something about scoreless ties.

which explains everything....the need for points? or the need for skill?....that statement is so debatable...its like...ok, we dont need defense so we can see more scoring....but we are people who expect skills over points...skills on both offense and defense......not some dude, who never plays and comes on the field just to kick a field goal every 38 mins when needed. american football is so technical these days...the human aspect is almost not even there anymore....video reviews, offensive coaches dictating, defensive coaches trying to manipulate...wheres the human athletic part to all this?...yeah he goes out there to run, but by whos path and decision?...who does he throw to? by whos decision? u can even make phone calls and make 2 mins into 15 mins?....and whats the whole purpose of a 2 min warning??...its like...why dont we have a 7:45sec and .000058th of second warning call too then?...should they have a challenge on the commentators too? might as well...human decisions are totally taken away in american sports, which doesnt allow a sport to evolve into what it should be - a human sport....

so there u go...a human sport.....american sports have lost the sense of a human sport....so if i eat an apple...someone should put it on replay...just incase it might be.....George Bushs Marshall Law Plan? kekekekekekeke.....

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:06 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sat 03/07/09 06:22 PM

The basis of the conversation is...

" Why is it that America just doesn't get behind Soccer?? "

My basic premise is that there just aren't enough of the " HOLY CRAP!!! DID YOU SEE THAT??? " moments during a 90 minute soccer game.

Soccer/Futball is the most popular sport...in the world. period.

it is the national sport, to 'almost' every country, in the world....except of course...the USA.

obviously by my name, you can tell where I stand.

The US DOES want to get into the soccer hype...but they cant..and this here, will answer all your questions and thoughts about this thread....

key word: advertisement

The people and citizens of the US have welcomed soccer. we see more soccer fields, we see more soccer mom mini vans with the soccer stickers...etc etc...
but TV, media, cable and other sources of communication does not want soccer...so that is where soccer in the US has hit a dead end. Why doesnt the media want soccer? because its a NONSTOP action 45 mins times two halves, totaling 90 plus mins of.....no advertising...no time outs...no ref times outs...no advertising TV breaks....TV companies cannot make money off of a soccer game...so that is why the US shys away from airing soccer games...and so that is why ameican pro soccer players, do not make as much money as other ethnic soccer players...because they do not get the TV endorsements and they dont get the media support...thats how much the media has an affect on soccer in the US, it then becomes a chain reaction affect going in the wrong direction. American TV doesnt want to sign contracts with american pro soccer clubs, thats why american soccer teams cannot pay thier players the millions they want...where as a club like Barcelona FC (Spain) just closed a deal with their local TV stations for so so millions of dollars...

if you do not air the games, the people cant watch it...then they are not educated about the game...they dont understand the game...then they dont care about the game....and so...that is why the americans have no reason to like soccer....thanks to the media...........period.

I live in the US...but I am not american, got my citizenship though...soccer is my national sport. I play on two adult teams and I coach two teams, a womens and mens. soccers nick name is, The Beautiful Game.

of all the 90 plus mins in a game, everytime someone touches the ball, its a skill...everytime they look up...its a skill...but those who do not play it...do not understand the skills required to handle a ball with your feet and the skill of having vision...every movement in soccer, is skill....

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:31 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sat 03/07/09 05:32 PM

s.e wi isn't very talkative i guess! Hmmm...so whats evryones fav. place to hang out?

Wet Nightclub, I cant remember its new name, we still call it Wet, in downtown Appleton.

All the GB bars by Lambeau Field, Anduzzis, The Bar, Stadium View...etc etc...

In Milwaukee, Club Rain, CO2, The Moon, Romines Pool Hall

Sheboygan, Dave Whos Inn....dont ask me why I hang out in Sheboygan

Manitowoc, Studio 8, *Legend Larrys, The Bull Pen

*let it be known that Legend Larrys Bar is one of the nations best chicken wings competitors with its flavors. Theres one in Sheboygan and Manitowoc. http://www.legendlarrys.com/

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:47 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sat 03/07/09 04:48 PM
I am a fan of ManU. But I am loyal to Arsenal.

Yet, it is Liverpool, who has claimed the most Cups, International championships and domestic league championships in the history of english futball. ManU, coming in at second. The EPL-English Premier League has only been in existence since 1992, which they once belonged to The Futball League.

I am a Arsenal fan...but I do not think Arsenal is an almighty club.
ManUnited...IS the richest and biggest sports club in the world, in any sport.

this is my list of who I think are some of the biggest clubs in the world...obviously, this is my own personal opinion...so save the bashing....

AC Milan (ITY)
Manchester United (ENG)
Boca Juniors (ARG)
Real Madrid (SPN)

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:15 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Sat 03/07/09 04:16 PM
This recipe is soooooooo easy...and the flavor is soooooo enormous!

Asian Lime Chicken:

whole chicken - splitting it down the breasts, keeping the chicken together....wash.
(you can use any part of the chicken actually but I prefer to use the whole chicken)

add ingredients in this order.

Lime
Soy Sauce - any asian brand works
salt
msg (Monosodium glutamate)

add the juice of a lime - making sure you cover the entire chicken...if no lime use lemon..if lemon use vinegar
then add soy sauce - making sure you cover the entire chicken
add salt
msg - do the 'pinch your fingers together' and just sprinkle it very lightly over the chicken.
*optional pepper flakes

thats it...let it marinate for at least 15 mins...then cook in oven.
do not over cook it in the oven, do not cover the chicken while its in the oven. you want this to be moist, so check it periodically to make sure you dont over cook it. let the lime acids go to work and with the soy sauce flavoring.....you will know what Im talking about when you take your first bite...simple ingredients with a big flavor.

*for those who like hot spicy food, add dehydrated red pepper flakes

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 03:22 PM
question is: Is he your best friend?...if he is/was then you would not have told her that you like her...best friends should trust that your buddies wont go hitting on thier girlfriends like how you did...sorry bro, im just letting you know the truth...no harm intended...

if you respect your friend, then you would back away from something 'you started'.

1 3 Next