Community > Posts By > FutballGuy

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 02:14 PM
notice the great huge amount of replies I'm getting...

kekekekekeke

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 03:00 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Fri 04/17/09 03:01 PM

We should just focus on highlighting what we like and not disgracing what we dont :)

And I must add, Im actually pretty darn good at chess....in the 5th grade, i was undefeated :tongue: . nowadays, im even better.

and I was the pie eating champion/king for our college greek contests.....""my gf loves me!!"" smooched

and I play poker (almost) every friday night at a dive bar, for the last 4 years....

should i consider myself an athlete?....no....

but after classes, i geared up and headed out to my soccer practice....thats when i felt i was a true athlete.

IMO, eating, chess, playing poker, driving races and whatever else etc etc....are activities, not sports

no photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:15 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Fri 04/17/09 12:16 PM

I also dont think sports should just consist of physical involvement. Disgracing Chess as a non-sport is very rude, to say the least. Is pushups the sole criterion for determining whether an activity is a sports or not? Dont mean to be rude to anyone but just think that everything should be given its due importance. We should just focus on highlighting what we like and not disgracing what we dont :)

trying to call driving, chess, poker and eating contests a sport is also very rude and offensive to the real athletes who run 12 miles, spends 2 hrs a night in the gym and watches his/her diet in order to stay in tip top shape...then some donut eating poker player comes along and claims he is an athlete?....come on...be real...

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 09:24 AM
Edited by FutballGuy on Wed 04/15/09 09:24 AM

cricket it is...what city you in? you will probably beat me because Im still a below average player...only been playing for a year and a half. but i want to see other styles and other techniques because im learning.

if im ever in your city, ill play you for a beer.

no photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:35 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Mon 04/13/09 12:35 PM

who wants to play me?

laugh drinker

what (dart) game?...01? cricket?

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 12:22 PM
I also think...that one of the best tournaments is the FA Cup. which im sure you know about...

but, for the ones who do not know, the FA Cup is a tournament that allows the Premier, DI and lower divisions to play each other. I think this tournament is a magificent idea! but this Cup only takes place in England and teams within the English pro futball system.

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 11:56 AM

does anyone know where there are any teams (near tungelsta, south of stockholm) in sweden where i can play footie maybe join a team??

any help would be grateful

peace

where are you originally from (meaning in the US)?

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 11:54 AM
yep...i watch the second leg and premiers...

even in the MLS, i sometimes watch the USL games, americas second pro soccer league. Im a fan of the MN Thunder (USL), because one of my buddies played for them just a few years ago.

I live futball...breathe futball...coach futball...play futball...talk futball...study futball....

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:57 PM
Band: Static-X
Song: Cold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHSotKJPgoQ

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:51 PM
Def Leppard

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:45 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Wed 04/01/09 11:48 PM

What is your favorite song by them??

drinks

Tear da club up
and
Late Nite Tip

(if you aint understandin' the playa lifestyle then dont listen to Late Nite Tip)....oh, u might not even understand it hahahahaha....

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:37 PM
Edited by FutballGuy on Wed 04/01/09 11:39 PM
This is seriously not to harm anyone...because I have spanish friends....and i tell them this myself.

but i really dislike that stuff the mexicans play...we call it circus music...i really do not like it...i tell my spanish friends myself (we all play on the same soccer team)...we sit around after practice or a game and have beers together, and its truly annoying...every song sounds the same...just watch how Ben Stiller erupts on The Heartbreak Kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvW2eYnbj10&feature=related

their good people & my friends, but man, the music has to go...im with Ben on this one hehehe...

torture me with Barry Manilow instead...Ill take the beating...

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:26 PM
crazy CRUNK!

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:22 PM
UB40: Kingstong Town

In the past, girls who hung out with me have always said this chorus matches me:

(chorus)

Oh Kingston Town,
The place I long to be
If I had the whole world
I would give it away
Just to see the girls at play

"when I am king,
Surely I would need a queen
And a palace and everything, yeah yeah
And now I am king,
And my queen will come at dawn
She'll be waiting in Kingston Town"

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:14 PM
Metallica...there is no equal.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:01 PM
comedy/action: (All) Back to the Future movies
action: (ALL) Lethal Weapon movies
fantasy: (ALL) Lord of the Ring movies
Martial Arts: The Storm Riders and Seven Blows of the Dragon
horror: The Shining
drama: ....anything with Tom Hanks
war: Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brother series
western: ....anything with Clint Eastwood

obviously, this is not a complete list

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:47 PM
Saw it today...

yeah...this is a AWESOME MOVIE....

a lot of mixed elements involved (which makes it an awesome movie)....at first you think its somewhat of a horror...but then it swings u in a different direction...then this...then u got these people who turns out to be....and then this....then that....then....the ultimate happens....and then....

just go watch it...its worth it....

ending credits, no one got up to leave.....one lady clapped....

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:29 PM
Seen a few of their games but they are only Div.1...they are not even Premier

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 11:04 AM

I saw it and although it was a good story I didn't think it deserved one oscar let alone many oscars because...

1.Too far fetched.The idea of a two guys finding a girl after at least 10 years with out even knowing her last name is next to impossible.

2.The questions on the game show were very easy.You ever try watching jeopardy and seeing how hard those questions are?Not very realistic to bet $10,000,000 on a question that probably most sports fans know.Then the final question?$20,000,000 on who was the last musketeer?Come on that is like saying what is the name of Mickey mouses girlfriend.

3.Getting thrown off at train 20 feet high,at 40 MPH and getting up and walking away.

4.The older brother risking death and commiting murder for a girl who he constinatly says he don't give a crap about.To make matters worse he starts a relationship with her.

5.At the train station that girl is kidnapped dragging and screaming in the midst of thousands of people.I would think one of them would have done something.

6.It's a foregin movie.Oscars should cover only American movies.They should got a oscar for best foreign film instead.

7.Oscars always vote for movies that recently came out.They never remember movies that came out earlier in the year.Across the universe wasn't even mentioned for crying out loud!

As far as Indian movies are concerned...I used to be a regular at a two screen theatre that just showed Indian movies.Most Indian movies last nearly 3 hours and typically involve singing and dancing.This movie is very boring compared to the norm.

great points...seriously...but this is all in the effort to make the movie work....

now lets talk about how true The Matrix is....

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:31 AM
There are cool ones...and there are bad ones...just like any other race...

but!...man, their music has to go...we call it circus music. and the illegal ones making babies with american girls, and we tax payers have to pay for it? thats not cool. and they get away with it because they work for cash only...so they getting a full free ride. yeah, that bugs me a little. as it should to all tax payers.

i have spanish friends also...ive noticed one thing, no matter how civil or uncivil each individual is, they all whistle and yell to any female walking by...that mama sita phrase...yeah, thats really gonna caught her attention...cool thing is, i literally tell my spanish friends that its not cool...they are struggling not to yell out...

Previous 1 3