Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 05:06 PM
I agree with TXSGal - call Child Protection Services and let them advise you.
Even though our divorce (i realize you had no divorce) set visitation rights, I disagreed. Finally the court appointed a lady from Child Protection to be WITH my husband and children whenever he visited. He got to see them, but with supervision.
Don't give up... get legal help. and I like the idea of writing down dates of phone calls, etc.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:15 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Sun 01/27/19 10:16 PM
I always wanted a Chinese Dragon tattoo, but my Dad said NO.

put THAT on your POST-it note.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:14 PM
don't ya just love his "raincoat"? Mind as sharp as a tack !

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:13 PM
well, he's been in a lot of troubling situations on and off the field, just like a lot of players, but he IS one of the top 10 defensive tackles of all time.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:07 PM
I love the POST with the tats.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 10:02 PM

IT SUCCEEDED. Dang that's a lot of C's and E's and D's

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:51 PM
RockGnome - FORGIVE ME but I had to laugh out loud at the punch line - somehow the truth is funny sometimes. :)

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:34 PM

I was taught in school, and by both of my parents and grandparents, to put away at least six months wages, (a year, even better) to cover your butt just in case of layoffs, injury, sickness, or anything that disrupts your paycheck. To displaced workers- Did you? If not, well hey, it sucks to be you. Lots of jobs out there, better go get one. I don't feel the least bit sorry for you because you were so short sighted. Besides, most creditors of government workers are cutting them some slack because of their situation.

this is from an earlier post by red rider and I totally agree. I am retired. I worked a lot of jobs for 47 years, but none offered a pension. My parents also taught me to pay myself first. Too many people depend on handouts from the government. Do you think you'll still be getting ADC checks, social security, medicaid, food stamps, etc. when thousands of illegals pour over the border and states decide to pay THEIR way instead of helping our citizens.?? If you believe you are still going to be OK you are sadly mistaken. And HARD if you are reading this, YEP, I still prefer to get my news from Aljazeera and The Guardian and FOX instead of the fake news.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:23 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Sun 01/27/19 09:24 PM
also, you DID mention you are separated. Does that mean you are still married? That will scare away a certain percent of women also.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:23 PM
hmmmm looks like everyone is scared to tell you that you do NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFO - you will quickly find that scammers might contact you, but without interests and a filled out profile, real people just move on. Fill it out, and then, GOOD LUCK :)

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:19 PM
IGORFRANK - i like the way you think. Most people are not logical -- personally no matter what my "problem" I make a list of pros and cons On Paper. Look at it a few days. And then I know I made the right choice. When faced with an emergency, I make a mental list as quick as possible.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:09 PM
my high school boyfriend gave me leather gloves and a box of chocolate for valentines day. That made me happy. We were both graduated, but i was only 17. My sister-in-law said GEEZ you've gone together for 3 years and no Diamond? - I made the horrendous mistake of telling HIM. On march 3 he gave me a diamond, we got married in July and it all went downhill from there- I was too young to realize I could say NO -- so MY take on Feb 14 is
The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre is the name given to the 1929 Valentine's Day murder of seven members and associates of Chicago's North Side Gang. The men were gathered at a Lincoln Park garage on the morning of Valentine's Day, where they were made to line up against a wall and shot by four unknown assailants.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:42 PM
Charles, thank you for putting some red letters on my quote. just in case anyone missed it, cuz this might flip to the next page......

I'd rather get info from Julian Assange than the Washington Post. I prefer to get my news from Aljazeera and The Guardian than the majority of our newspapers. Frankly, most of the quotes and links posted on here come from the well-known Fake News. I pray every day that sensible Americans will use their heads and sort out the reality from all the fake news outlets. I continue to support our military, all branches.... our border patrol and ICE. I also support the NRA. I still stand for the Star Spangled Banner....and am able to sort out the liberal left from the conservatives.... Even those who pretend to be "on the right" but hide their real thoughts.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 08:40 PM
Harmony - I say this sincerely.... I enjoyed The Emperor's New Clothes. When I was a kid that was one of my favorite fairy tales. I am making no political statement here, I really enjoyed reading the story again.

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 11:27 AM
Border Patrol agents
ICE agents
Police officers

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 11:15 AM
something vague

FeelYoung's photo
Sun 01/27/19 09:28 AM
this is very vague

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:46 PM
DAT - thanks for the info...especially the ice cubes. That's one I have wondered about over the years ! Honest. !

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:36 PM
I am looking for a male who can carry a conversation on a variety of subjects. I had my first Conversation with a new person today via email and I literally had to pull words out of him. it took 20 minutes to get about 4 short sentences, then he said OH I am Busy, must go. I went to a friend's house for a movie tonight, and when I got home, he had written "are you there?"
NO. i am NOT here. why should simple things be so hard?

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:31 PM
Sometimes we are not blunt enough, and the other person uses our words to suit themselves. I suggest you sit down together at a quiet place, not in a busy restaurant, possibly at a house on a sofa. Be blunt. say what you just wrote above.

I do not love you, except as a friend. I need to take a different road and that road leads away from you. You must find your own way. I cannot continue in this relationship. I don't want to hurt you, but you are not understanding me. I care about you as a friend, and nothing more. If there are tears or anger, just leave the room. There is never an easy way to break up.