Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/30/19 05:52 PM
BUILD THAT WALL

I have the right to remain silent but I don't have the ability.

FeelYoung's photo
Wed 01/30/19 11:51 AM
Last summer a man in my state wrote, claimed to live in a small town i am familiar with...but there can be a hundred miles of rural mail routes. doesn't mean he LIVES in that town. He said he was wealthy, owned his home and was leaving for England to sell oil to the Russians. hhhhh what fun. I called his post office and they never heard of him. OH he owns his house ! So I did a property search for his county.
Nothing. I went ahead and told him I searched for him and nothing, so don't write again. Boy, was he mad. I should have just blocked him immediately, but I was in an irritated mood and wanted him to know I was not stupid. Anyway, he's gone. If they say they rent, that eliminates one way to check. But if they OWN, talk enough to get his full name, then do a property search.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 09:10 PM
for whatever its worth, I am at this moment sitting in the first chair my parents bought when they got married in 1924. Its a big overstuffed chair with round padded arms and has a matching foot stool with carved wooden legs. I had it reupholstered 15 years ago, and its showing wear, so will have to re-do again. SO COMFORTABLE and sometimes makes me really miss my parents. In the corner I have a very modernistic 1960's floor lamp with three separate "stems" each holding a round ball that covers the light bulb- so there needs to be 3 light bulbs to make it work. looks like aluminum with the switch on the base.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 08:53 PM
you go girl. you said it all with "men are men". Yep Toody got it right.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 08:52 PM
I've been married 2 times and divorced 2 times. Does any of that count??

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 08:15 PM
Nice New Guinea Singing Dog

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 08:08 PM

And.... By putting the word "black" in quotes, I meant all coloured people.
Isn't all people coloured? From one spetrum to another as far as that goes within the certain colour scheme that we are represented, of course.

no - you meant black as in Black. I get so tired of people blaming one another because of their color.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 07:49 PM
I've been watching Big Ten men's basketball and the POST players made some rebounds.

FeelYoung's photo
Tue 01/29/19 09:54 AM
Tom - if you dont have the original Magnificent Seven, in my opinion you just don't have it. Remakes of good films like that are big ZEROS to me. just my opinion.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:41 PM
valuable info but the OP must have been captured. she was deactivated several posts ago.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:37 PM
just an FYI - Ms. Nancy has invited our President to give his State of the Union address on February 5. I am not sure if Chuckie, her puppy dog, helped her write the invite or if she worded it all by herself. MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Feb. 5

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:31 PM
just an FYI - Ms. Nancy has invited our President to give his State of the Union address on February 5. I am not sure if Chuckie, her puppy dog, helped her write the invite or if she worded it all by herself. MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Feb. 5

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:28 PM
I always listen to 4 or 5 Aaron Neville songs before i go to bed. He helps me sleep.
not the fast ones, just the slow love songs. Am getting ready to choose a list for tonight.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:24 PM
Favorite movie is probably Kingdom of Heaven - crusaders/action/violence/history and love Saladin's line at the end when asked What is Jerusalem worth? Saladin replies NOTHING....takes a couple of steps, turns around and says EVERYTHING.

he gives me chills.....see how little it takes to excite me and make me watch it over and over ! LOL

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:13 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Mon 01/28/19 09:16 PM

I understand..

Pop quiz: Charlton Heston, Edward G Robinson (the last movie he made before he died), Chuck Connors, and Leigh Taylor-Young

Food shortage.

Name the movie.

SOYLENT GREEN - i actually HAVE it.

AND i watched the Accountant just last night. Watched it again tonight to fill in any gaps i might have misunderstood. WHY am i not seeing Magnificent Seven on any list?

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:04 PM

Billie Eilish - Six Feet Under (Lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgiAgYXneE

DAT - never heard that song before. It's haunting. very hauntingly beautiful and sad. i like it.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 09:00 PM
Manhattans -- kiss and say goodbye

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 08:55 PM

Perfect relationships Don't exist.

1/3 of all relationships are formed on Line.

Do you believe in Fairy Tales ?

What's your dream come true in a romantic partner?

I have always "loved" long hair band members...drummers or lead singers.. would willingly have taken Axl Rose, Daryl Hall, or David Lee Roth home with me. (would have had to dye their hair dark when we got to the house, though!) If they could actually TALK sensible, that would have really been romantic.

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 08:32 PM
OMG how did you write POST upside down?

FeelYoung's photo
Mon 01/28/19 06:24 PM
Put up another photo that we are able to SEE. also fill out your interests. Girls are not going to contact you when you don't write what kind of things you like to do.