Community > Posts By > FeelYoung

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:21 PM
personally I'd rather get info from Julian Assange than the Washington Post. Rather get my news from Aljazeera and The Guardian than the majority of our newspapers. Frankly, most of the quotes and links posted on here come from the well-known Fake News. I pray every day that sensible Americans will use their heads and sort out the reality from all the fake news outlets. I continue to support our military, all branches.... our border patrol and ICE. I also support the NRA. I still stand for the Star Spangled Banner....and am able to sort out the liberal left from the conservatives. Even those who pretend to be "on the right" but hide their real thoughts.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 08:58 PM

Love does not come easy. If a guy is telling me he loves me within a month, I know he hasn't been seeing me in a realistic way.

Cat I agree. I have had a couple guys want to get married in the first week of talking, love notes probably copied from some poetry book. have not met. and whoever said women should say it first, i disagree...I am old fashioned and want to stay that way.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 08:37 PM
12 pm is lunchtime for many businesses. therefore it is noon. Gary Cooper is HIGH noon.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 08:35 PM
your posts are waaaaay too long for me. I am going to spend the night in "Galt's Gulch".

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 10:21 AM

Originally to meet someone locally, then I realized there's a whole world out there so I had this wild fantasy that I would meet that special one and after moving to where he lives we'd live happily ever after, haha.... Now I just enjoy the forums and love the friends I'm meeting here.

YES, exactly what River said !!

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 10:01 AM
Motown, Blues, some old rock & roll, anything Aaron Neville, instrumental with guitar and/or saxaphone

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:56 AM
Treasure of Sierra Madre -- have only seen it 45 times.

FeelYoung's photo
Sat 01/26/19 09:53 AM
Relaxed, watching Nebraska mens basketball

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 09:58 PM

People keep mentioning Brady, cause the haters don't know anyone on the Rams roster. lol drinker

Not true - I know Ndamukong Suh cuz he played for our Nebraska Huskers. so there !

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 09:49 PM
post haste or posthaste means "to do with all possible speed" so.........

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 09:44 PM
there's always stamps to put on HAND WRITTEN letters............

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 09:39 PM
my reading glasses

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 07:40 PM
I always wanted to be a Native American, since I was 5 years old. I won a coloring contest at a big department store in Lincoln, ne and won a china tea set to play with when I was 5 or 6. the boy winner got a bow with rubber tipped arrows. I threw a tantrum until the manager took me by the hand to the toy department and exchanged the tea set for a bow and arrow set. Embarrassed my mom

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 03:22 PM
Edited by FeelYoung on Fri 01/25/19 03:23 PM

Eyebrows on fleek!

Don't mind me I just came here to browse laugh

QUEENIE - i did not imagine you were old enough to understand FLEEK. I posted the other day that etta james was fleek in 1975. You go Girl.... up to date !
if anyone wants to see etta's eyebrows i guess copy and paste as i don't know how to make a red
"clicker"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9sq3ME0JHQ&start_radio=1&list=RDu9sq3ME0JHQ

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 02:54 PM

It is a thin line between love and hate. I think that was a movie with Martin Lawrence. laugh

Mankind will always express hatred on the earth, until all is reconstructed by the Creator.

I have to agree with Toody, and "group hate" is the cause of wars past, present and future.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 09:09 AM
my uncle married my ant.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 08:35 AM
I am REPEATING a very old fact. " CRIMINALS can always get guns."
***** there you have it. Gun bans take weapons away from honest law-abiding people. Bad guys will have guns ANYWAY. I am against banning guns....but background checks should be complete.

FeelYoung's photo
Fri 01/25/19 08:15 AM
she's deactivated

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:38 PM
Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) tried to take up legislation to pay the Coast Guard. Nothing attached. This is the ONLY branch of military that is not getting paid. CHUCK said NO. so there could be no vote. Kennedy said he would not modify his legislation because it would then be vetoed by Trump.

"It will be a futile, useless exercise. Now, we can go through it if you want to. You can spend all day trying to teach a goat how to climb a tree, but you're better off hiring a squirrel," said Kennedy, who is known for his colorful colloquialisms.

When Kennedy rejected Schumer's request to fully reopen the government, the Senate Democratic leader in turn rejected his request to pay the Coast Guard. CHILDISH its not kennedy that is wrong, its Chuckie.

FeelYoung's photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:10 PM
STRANGE. why be married then? just wondering. maybe its the tax deductions.