What's stopping you?????

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 07/11/09 07:45 PM
www.burningman.com

Check it out!
biggrin

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:05 AM
Last summer was my first time-it was so much fun I have to go again!

I was just wondering if any Mingle folks are headed there as well?

IdAppreciate's photo
Sun 06/28/09 07:28 PM

If I see one more motorcycle...I think I will puke. Do guys think motorcycles impress females? And seriously, if you are over 30 years old...ditch it. It makes you look like you are having a mid life crisis.
:what

Have you seen the ones holding the giant fish they just caught???
"look mommy, what I just got"
geeze.....I much prefer the motorcycles.

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:48 PM

Hi i'm looking for people who love travelling to new places and seeing new cultures. Any ideas of cool places to visit ?

I think Burning Man would be a really good choice. It's in Nevada in September.
Changed my life forever!

I've heard that Bali is wonderful and Italy would be my next choice...oh wait, my next adventure will be in Morroco. Might not come back...

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:41 PM
Rent the movie "Living Out Loud" with Holly Hunter and Queen Latifah!
It always helps me get my strength back when I get sentimental and fool myself into believing that my X could ever be right for me...
Keep moving forward!
Much love!!!
flowerforyou

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:38 PM
Welcome!
It's not so bad, there are a lot of interesting people to get to know here!
:smile:

IdAppreciate's photo
Fri 06/26/09 08:06 PM

Am I Good Looking?

Awww, you're a cutie!

IdAppreciate's photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:57 PM
There is usually a cool fireworks display at Alton Baker park. If you go early, you can park on the other side of the Ferry St. bridge (by EWEB) and walk to the footbridge where you can see the fireworks. Other than that, there might be something at the Fairgrounds. Check the Eugene Weekley, they list all the fun stuff in town.
Enjoy!!

IdAppreciate's photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:41 PM
I think you are a beautiful young woman!
You could post some pics that show you in different situations.
You should probably add a personal statement about what you are looking for in a man.

IdAppreciate's photo
Wed 06/24/09 08:31 PM
Not bad-I get a feel for who you are in very few words. I would agree with the other poster though, you could say a bit about what you would like to find in a mate, or friend, or whatever it is you are looking for.
You seem like a very pleasant, and not creepy (big plus in my book) kinda guy!

Welcome!!!

IdAppreciate's photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:26 AM

Think about it this way. When you meet someone in your everyday life do they have an essay following them around for you to read before you decide to say hello?

You do have a point, but at the same time, that's kinda the deal with this online community stuff...right?

IdAppreciate's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:25 AM
That's right!
You go girl!!!!!:thumbsup:

IdAppreciate's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:02 PM

As i walk through the valley of shadow of death,
I fear no evil,
For I am the baddest motherf*cker in the valey!!

Awwww, what a cutie!

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 06/20/09 08:03 PM
That is really funny!

IdAppreciate's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:53 PM
I homeschooled my kids until they wanted to try something different- life is a lifelong learning process- I teach at a homeschool resource center- I keep taking classes in things that interest me.......does that count?

IdAppreciate's photo
Sun 05/10/09 08:48 PM

I think its good, you know what you want and your independent. Didn't get a grumpy vibe at all. Im fairly new myself, so I dont have much as far as advice goes past that.

Welcome to Mingle

Thank you for the advice! I have also changed some pic's and I don't know if it is going to be helpful of not, but I'm trying.

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:29 PM
Thank you!

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:27 PM
Awww, thank you! I liked your profile-you would fit in here in Eugene Oregon really well!

IdAppreciate's photo
Sat 05/02/09 10:17 PM
You sound honest and like you are asking for just what you hope to find. Sounds potentially complicated in the future though!
I hope things go well for you.