Community > Posts By > SouthernSweet

SouthernSweet's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:03 AM
I lived near Anchorage for 15 years, I am not much of a shopper I have to admitt so I cant help you there, but I can tell you that it is BREATHTAKING and it is something that you will never forget!!!
Have Fun!

SouthernSweet's photo
Sat 02/23/08 02:20 PM
I think that it is about counting your blessings and being thankful for the people that you have in your life that are real....There are wonderful hard working men that are willing to love the right woman, be their best friend...I think life is about the dings that are in the armour, without those, we have no character.

SouthernSweet's photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:00 AM
I think that if you were serious about getting rid of him you know how..maybe you like the drama a little...if he hasnt changed by now he isnt going to, you know how to handle the situation, the question is will you?

SouthernSweet's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:35 PM
I am sick, so a I have a date with a hot toddy, and a dose of nyquil...very depressing! *pout*

SouthernSweet's photo
Thu 01/31/08 05:52 AM
It has happened to me, I think that you have to actually sign out.

SouthernSweet's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:39 PM
Call it a hunch sweetie, but I am thinking that either way, you really REALLY dodged a bullet! Congratulaions!!

SouthernSweet's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:06 AM
I think that those are the people that need more support and help then anyone on this sight is able to give, they need comfort and reassurance that they arent going to be left behind......at least that is in my opinion

SouthernSweet's photo
Fri 11/16/07 09:06 AM
I think that those are the people that need more support and help then anyone on this sight is able to give, they need comfort and reassurance that they arent going to be left behind......at least that is in my opinion

SouthernSweet's photo
Sat 04/21/07 05:39 AM
I am pretty new here myself, so I am still learning how this all works,
but if you would like to chat, let me know.
Take Care,