Community > Posts By > KayaksJuliet

no photo
Fri 03/19/10 01:23 PM
Nothing but the lid. laugh

no photo
Fri 03/19/10 01:20 PM
False! surprised Its a way if commiting yourself entirely to the person you love and want to spend every day and night with. :heart:

no photo
Fri 03/19/10 01:13 PM

Tell me what it is a "mature" woman can do that a 19 year old can't. Just one thing.

I know exactly who and what I am. That's the reason I can date these young women. I am a MAN. I don't put up with their BS or the BS more mature women carry around. If their last man cheated on them it has NOTHING to do with me. I do what I say. My word is an iron clad bond. You can take it to the bank. I don't screw around about anything. But, that doesn't mean I'm not a hell of a good time to go out on the town with on a Saturday night. I'll kick up my heels with the best of them.

I think we are all looking to have a good/great time.:banana: shades :banana: I just hope you have alot of money. Cause when you are older I don't think these young ladies are going to stick around to push you around in a wheelchair or change your diapers. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 12:04 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Thu 03/18/10 12:04 PM
flowers If Today was Your Last Day By Nickelbackflowers
Awesome song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-Eosmk6oE

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 12:00 PM
Actually everyone has baggage I dont care what age you are. AGE alone is not something that she be an all or nothing. Myself, I use to be more interested in Marriage when I was younger I just didnt express it. It seems as though maybe you might be putting yourself out there to the wrong type of women...to be having the same issue time and time again.

A true woman should be confident in who she is and know that her baggage or "her past" has made her the person she is today and go FORWARD.

I agree with others let them know ahead of time clearly how you feel about where you are. "DATING" Trust is earned and exclusitivity should only be given to someone you trust. If they bring up marriage let that be the last date.flowers

no photo
Thu 03/18/10 11:37 AM
Buck Cherry, Nickelback, and ACDC!!!

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 04:49 PM
ALWAYS BE HONEST!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 04:47 PM
Ask for enough info to get a criminal check on him. If they dont want to then...buh bye

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:48 PM
love love love love Yep! Always...

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:46 PM
Kayak69 love smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched love

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 08:37 PM
sick.. cough coughfrustrated

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:48 PM
smokin COlorssmokin

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:40 PM
:banana: Proud!:banana:

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:34 PM
A coca cola drinks and my sweetheart.smitten flowers

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:31 PM
Awww man I got some good S@## :banana: :banana: and no one to share with... well devil puff puff pass..smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:29 PM
Awwwwwwww! glasses So vicious! laugh

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 09:02 PM
huh He's not worth the air you breathe. Block his number from calling you and call yourself lucky. Guy sounds like a back and forth loser. pitchfork

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:54 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Thu 03/04/10 08:54 PM

Juliet, beautifully stated.. If one doesn't get it from that, they never will.. flowerforyou

Thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:48 PM

Could it be that things only got worse with her because I let her affect me and put up with it? I feel half the time like I turned into her little ***** boy, not the man I used to be when we first met. Now I just feel like a toy she plays with whenever it's convenient to her. I never wanted to think that someone could be like that, especially her.

I had a 15 yr marriage I TRIED like hell to heal. I left him. We went back and forth but eventually "I" just got tired of trying. SSDD. Maybe, for you, you just need to go thru the motions until one of you say ENOUGH and enforces it...or worse yet, she introduces you to her new man..which will happen.

Oh and by the way, I will always love my ex. BUT I'm not in love with him. That is confusing to get through. They can be a great people but ultimately make your life together miserable.

Question you need to ask yourself is how much more time to do you want to waste of your life as a person. The older you get the harder it can be to find love. ~good luck~ ~hugs to you~

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:36 PM
Keep as busy as possible. Time heals.flowerforyou When you have a rough moment and want to call this personbrokenheart , call a friend instead. Time...:wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25