no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:12 PM
Guns n Roses

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:09 PM
Evanessence!love flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:06 PM
Oh I found what one of my friends comments was on facebook. Tell me what ya think?

"nah - if it's dead fish it's sonic booms, if it's in the air it's military stealth craft and/or sonic testing as well....just my opinion"

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:03 PM

i'm thinking it is something they ate... bugs that have been sprayed with something...and maybe got into the water supply too

Makes sense but you don't spray for bugs in the middle of the winter.....smokin

true, i just read an article about 5000 birds dying in new jersey in 2009, and they were poisoned...it also said all of the trauma they found so far was in the breast area, and these birds showed no signs of poisoning so far...

Could the fish and birds dying be completely unrelated?.........smokin

Big qawinky dink for unrelated.

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 02:02 PM

Drum is just a carp. They will eat anything. I really don't know unless they were just the most fragile and there is more to come. Very bizzare........smokin

Are drums or carp bottom feeders or top?

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 12:04 PM
:banana: ZEPPLIN:banana: drinks smokin drinks

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 12:02 PM

This is weird. Especially the timing of new years..........smokin

Yeah it reminds me of one of those horror films about end of days or apocolypse. spock

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 10:52 AM
Three Days Grace:banana:

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 10:50 AM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Tue 01/04/11 10:50 AM
Anyone have any theories about what is going on with NOW multiple states reporting "black birds" falling from the skys on New Years Eve? And "one species" of fish dying in mass?

States reporting:

Arkansas
Kentucky
Louisiana

Someone recently said something somewhat plausible. Sonic air waves cause by possibly secret military testing of planes?

no photo
Tue 01/04/11 10:37 AM
For me, when I was single, it was about stating the obvious to people who are stuck on stupid. Except I usually added a bit more detail. ie..No recovering alcoholics, drug addicts,etc. Its unfortunate in todays society that we should have to put forth such negativity. But when or if you have bottom feeders, married men, alcoholics come after you with their con artist ways. You have to try and let them know. It isn't going to work with me. Been there, done that.:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:15 PM

I think we all deep down desire challenge. If there is none, it becomes boring asleep very asleep very quickly. flowerforyou

right on . i feel the same way. I finally agreed with somebody . lol

Same here. :wink: laugh LOL!

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:10 PM
I think we all deep down desire challenge. If there is none, it becomes boring asleep very asleep very quickly. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:07 PM
Absolutely! flowerforyou :banana: drinker

no photo
Sun 01/02/11 07:45 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Sun 01/02/11 07:46 PM
Some responses Im slaphead surprised at. Why should I not advertise how proud I am in a color, blacks do it, gays, hispanics, etc...and why the hell should I be oppressed in any way to be proud? So...all the parents that have the stupid bumper stickers about how they are proud of their honor roll student? Is that oppression? Proud to love Mickey Mouse or Cartman? Is that oppression? NOoooooo and people wear these shirts allllllllllll theeee time![/]

slaphead slaphead

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 08:11 PM

I don't see anything wrong with being proud of your heritage.

Kayak and I would love to have some shirts that say "Proud to be white" with some cool design in the background. But we are almost certain we would get some kind of flack for it. frustrated

no photo
Sat 01/01/11 07:59 PM
Nope! Pride is pride. There is gay pride, black pride, etc..there is no reason in my book for it to be racism to show pride without attack or provocation. flowerforyou love flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 01:50 PM
1. Can't have any of my deal breakers.noway Alcoholic, Drug Addict, Abuser, or Cheater.
2. Honesty no matter what!
3. They have to have a sense of humour.
4. Attractive.

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 01:38 PM

Since this is a sensitive subject, I am just reminding everyone to keep it cool.

bigsmile

flowerforyou Hilarious Smiley! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/19/10 01:37 PM

True all of our great grand fathers came from other countries looking for a better life and found it now the some other people are doing the same thing just looking for a better life we want to kick them out ??? Why?? Who said this land belong to us? Last time I checked this land is everyone's land we are just renting from the big man up there
they did it the legal way...something has been forgotten
in recent times...

I entirely agree! And btw anyone want to go and check out what Mexico has to say about illegal immigrants entering their country? There's is far worse. We have lines, limits, and borders for a reason.

Yes our great grand fathers came from other countries but we as Americans eventually had to set boundaries. Otherwise, we would be overflowing. I have no problem with Mexicans entering our country for a better life but they must do it legally.

no photo
Sun 10/17/10 04:05 PM

Totally im just expressing what I feel that's all a forum is about expressing your thoughts and opininons some times we agree some times we dont no need to get all butt hurt about it haha jk

I dont see anyone censoring you nor walking around funny. Just expressing my views and stating a fact.

A Law is a Law...do the crime, do the time...suffer the consequences.. NO exeptions. EVERYONE is subject to this. winking

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25