Community > Posts By > KayaksJuliet

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:48 PM
I can't stand LIES.frustrated I would rather know what I'm dealing with no matter what.:smile:

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:46 PM
Just cause I'm nice...Don't think I'm an idiot!frustrated

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:45 PM
TRIED HER BEST to suck the happiness out of life before life was sucked out of her. She's only just begunnnnnn...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:38 PM

Yup, every day^^^^^^^love love love bigsmile

Love ya baby!:heart: love love :heart:

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:37 PM
Just keep the faith.:wink: The right one will come. Just take it slow and in steps when chatting or emailing. It really gives you time to think. And always remember...Trust is earned it shouldn't be expected. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:27 PM
Absolutely! love

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:27 PM
Rolerofl

no photo
Tue 03/30/10 04:25 PM
IRritablefrustrated

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 03:23 PM

Umm last time I checked we continue to be at war simply to help the stupid Iraqi government get into check. I'm against that! noway And we are killing to defend ourselves(soldiers) not to cause tyrany. Killing doesn't solve anything but standing there being a target to help a foreign government is UNACCEPTABLE.

Huh?

What part of that do you not understand? I think it is very explainatory?

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:07 PM
Umm last time I checked we continue to be at war simply to help the stupid Iraqi government get into check. I'm against that! noway And we are killing to defend ourselves(soldiers) not to cause tyrany. Killing doesn't solve anything but standing there being a target to help a foreign government is UNACCEPTABLE.

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 02:00 PM
I asked my sweetheart and he and I agree...Just tell them they are an awesome person but there just isnt any chemistry. Better to let him know now then later.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:57 PM
Live it up! Gather my friends and family together and party. Spend any and all money just enjoying life and nature. Love Love Love!

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:55 PM
It says we are compassionate :cry: but have tunnel vision. Help starts at home. I know people elsewhere need help.flowerforyou But doesn't help usually come within. ie.."You must love yourself before anyone else truly can." We must help ourselves before we outreach to others. We are drowning and sending rafts to other countries! It is ludacris!

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:50 PM
Yep love happy love

no photo
Sun 03/21/10 01:43 PM
Shares cookies she collected from the dark side.devil rofl rofl rofl :wink:

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 09:16 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Sat 03/20/10 09:18 PM
For my Kayak and his Dad..:heart: :heart: drinker drinks drinker :heart: :heart:

Myself..flowers Eleanor Roosevelt...she had amazing insights and attitudeflowers

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:17 PM
Edited by KayaksJuliet on Sat 03/20/10 01:18 PM
:heart: Kayak69..Awww Baby I love you too! :heart:

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 01:12 PM
YOU already have YOURS,,,I'm NOT TELLING MINE....laugh

I would be content to have what you have,,,what many have,,
someone who finds all of me,,someone they want to share life with,
as me to find them THAT to,,,,I'm REAL with life and living, and
I CAN just DATE,,no-biggie,,,BUT,,truly live in hopes that one finds me a keeper,,wink, THEY don't have to be anything much at all as to looks and money or even employed,,,just their ability to give BACK,,what their given,,,in every aspect of life...

Will you marry me?:heart: flowers

Well there you go...:wink: drinker laugh

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 09:21 AM
Curious minds want to know...

What are you realistically looking for in a mate/Signicant Other?:heart:

no photo
Sat 03/20/10 08:59 AM

I think we are all looking to have a good/great time.:banana: shades :banana: I just hope you have alot of money. Cause when you are older I don't think these young ladies are going to stick around to push you around in a wheelchair or change your diapers. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No, I don't have a lot of money. This is another thing middle aged women often bring up. Do you think all young women are hookers? Do you think the only reason they'd want to be with me is because I'm rich?
It's not about money.

Oh come on!frustrated It is rare that someone 20 yrs your junior is going to stick around for years to come with a wrinkly, sagging body and everything else that comes with aging (illness, impotence, etc.). Most women dating so out of their age range have their own baggage (daddy issues). They want someone to take care/rescue them and yes alot of them are around for financial security. Keep living that dream. :thumbsup: laugh But for all that you have said... Thank God you are sparing the women of middle age. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving rofl

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25