Community > Posts By > beautyonthefire

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:32 PM
Thanks! I like it when people smile in their pictures...hehe.

beautyonthefire's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:11 PM

I'll be honest i am horribel at the first conversation here and in real life. I always seem to be able to make people smile but the whole time i feel ackward as all hell

I also dislike that awkward feeling. The funny thing is that with some people there is that awkwardness and with others there isn't. I guess it depends on you are talking to and if your conversation styles go well together.

beautyonthefire's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:05 PM

Small talk, casual stuff, things both are interested in.

People who start to grill me on what I want, what I'm looking for, and eventually sexual things, in the first few conversations really bother me.

To desperate, to intense, and then seem to think I'm a prude if I don't want to discuss those things with a perfect stranger.

My feelings exactly..

beautyonthefire's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:26 PM
When you first meet someone online and decide to chat, what are the things you talk about? What about the next few times you talk? Just curious how many of you are right to the point with what you are looking for and how many of you prefer to keep it at small talk for awhile (movies, favorite foods, silly stuff).

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:33 PM
I think it depends on where you are in life....if you are in school or have a job you don't want to leave then yeah, trying a long distance relationship might not work. But if you aren't tied down to anything major I think it could be worth it to look further outside of your area.

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:13 PM
Absolutely I have felt that before. Imagine how more successful some of us could be without that type of fear? More successful with with friendships, careers, ... umm anything else? haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:02 PM
I agree with what was mentioned above..that sometimes a physical attraction can grow on someone. Now if that never happens, I think a long term relationship might not work.

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:22 PM
yay, thanks!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:36 PM
someone who is laid back, doesn't need to drink every weekend, has a sense of humor and can carry a conversation, even if it is about silly things. Physically, being taller than me would be the cherry on top. That can be difficult though cause I'm 5'10. That isn't a whole lot I dont think.

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:12 PM

Hello people. Well I am here looking for the same thing everyone else is. Any advice?!

you are looking for my keys too?

lol! Havn't found them yet...haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:42 PM
That's funny....I like wandering around the grocery store just looking at everything and finding new things. I usually only get enough stuff that I need that day or the next. My problem is that I have no idea what i'll feel like eating two days from now so I dont really shop ahead alot...lol.

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:32 PM
Someone who knows how to hold up there end of a conversation...I'm afraid to do the ims now because I feel like I have to ask all the questions sometimes

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:23 PM
Hosting birthday parties for little kids at Jeepers. Sounds fun but it's not..why those little...!!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:07 PM
haha...thanks the welcome folks!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:56 PM

the topic of this was "rate my profile"
therefore...i give it a 8.73

Just didn't deserve an 8.74? lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:54 PM
Although tempting, I probably should stick to my area. I've tried that whole long distance thing!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:40 PM
The problem would then be that if you were a super awesome person, 1 weekend wouldn't be enough. hehe

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:35 PM
If I were a guy I wouldn't think anything of your screename...maybe some people are pickier than others. Now I do remember seeing the username hornydude or something like that. That is a profile I would stay away from...haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:29 PM
And, I've just realized how terribly conceited my username sounds. It's actually the name of a song I had just listened to. Oh well... lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:25 PM

nicely composed profile. very cute and sweet pictures. if you'd be closer, I'd cuddle with you on a couch watching a movie eating popcorn

Thanks! Why that does sound about perfect! hehe