Community > Posts By > beautyonthefire

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 12/27/09 05:46 PM

drool Very erotic indeeddrool

haha..thanks..I will certainly take that. smitten

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 12/27/09 03:00 PM
Hi. I think it is a great start..nice picture. Just add a bit more about you, maybe describe the types of things you like to do and what type of person you are looking for like the person above me suggested. :-) Great smile by the way!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 12/27/09 02:51 PM
If you've got a second, please rate mine too and let me know if there are any bad, weird first impressions you get that I should be aware of. lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 12/27/09 02:47 PM
- to not let me at work bother me so much.
- not procrastinate with school work
- save more money
- take better care of myself...exercise more, etc.

Pretty much the same ones every year!! sad2

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 11/30/09 10:33 AM
Edited by beautyonthefire on Mon 11/30/09 10:45 AM
Sometimes I exchange e-mails with people and notice that the person on the other end doesnt ask any questions making it hard to keep up a conversation. They'll just answer mine with short responses...

Is this a sign that they just are not that into me, or maybe they are shy and cant think of things to say? Should I or should I not hold this against someone? It is always hard to tell over e-mails...

Hope this makes sense...lol

beautyonthefire's photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:43 AM
Great idea.. I love free stuff!
One of my favorites is Pandora radio.www.pandora.com. I ddont know if everyone already knows about that but I had just discovered it. Its basically a free radio station that you customize...type in an artist or song and it will play other songs, arrtists that are similar. You can create all different kinds of stations. You can skip songs, (up to 5 an hour) and also take out songs you dont want them to play again. I listen all day at work. :-)

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:38 PM

I never ever go shopping on black Friday..Too much stress and I know me and I couldn't handle waiting all night just to see someone cut in the line 5 minutes before the store opens....

HOWEVER

I broke that tradition last night when I went to Wal-Mart last night and waited from midnight until 5am and got my hands on a kick-azz laptop with all the bells and whistles for just $197.

But my back was killing me by the time I got home and I slept all morning.

I'll never do it again...unless it's a hell of a deal like this.

Now THAT is an awesome deal. I couldnt do the whole camping out thing though. you are brave!

beautyonthefire's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:36 PM
I found a pair is earphones normally 50 bucks for only 20. I had been wanting some so it wasnt just a random buy for me either. Thats it! :-)

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:26 PM

I love Sundays! I still have an adrenaline rush from football games, and today was a big win for my Vikings!

Haaaaaapy Sunday!

maybe ill have to get into football a little more so i can learn to like Sundays...haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:03 PM

did someone say christmas? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

*goes off to youtube christmas songs*

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

3 words...

Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Best Christmas music EVER.

Trans Siberian Orchestra is pretty good stuff if you like instrumental music..i think Carol of the bells would be my fav! Normally I like Christmas music I can sing along to though...so I can annoy everyone around me. haha

My favorite from TSO is Christmas Eve Sarajevo.

But I have all the albums they have released and around the second week of Decemeber I will add them to the playlist on my MP3 player. :-)

I have only heard a few so I will have to go listen to this one. Maybe I'll just make up my own words and sing along...haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 11:02 PM

True story I built Paul Oneal's(the founder of Trans Siberian Orchestra)house,or atleast I did alot of block work on it.He gave me a 100 dollar bill and a 1899 morgan silver dollar.Nice man

That's neat! I bet it was a nice house...haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:32 PM

did someone say christmas? bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

*goes off to youtube christmas songs*

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

3 words...

Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Best Christmas music EVER.

Trans Siberian Orchestra is pretty good stuff if you like instrumental music..i think Carol of the bells would be my fav! Normally I like Christmas music I can sing along to though...so I can annoy everyone around me. haha

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:20 PM
brown and green

beautyonthefire's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:19 PM
Anyone else have the Sunday night blues? Thinking about work in the morning sucks.

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:13 PM
Yes....this totally bugs me. there was someone recently I was mailing back and forth and they would never ask me one question simply answer mine. I couldn't tell if it is just a shyness or if they really aren't interested?

beautyonthefire's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:10 PM
wow I totally know what you are talking about. I had a friend like that and after awhile it just wasn't fun to be around them anymore. Sometimes it is nice to just give other people credit instead of always trying to steal their thunder.

beautyonthefire's photo
Tue 10/27/09 07:07 PM
I was going to study for school but obviously this is more fun.

beautyonthefire's photo
Wed 06/10/09 08:29 PM
I can't help you figure out what kind of dog it is but here are my picks for names. They are my favorites...probably because these are the names I've given my own dogs! haha

1. Kiva (Keeva) my favorite...and I think she looks like a Kiva!)
2. Mida (Meeda)
3. Tashi
3. Leo
4. Punkin (yes...with an N instead of an M..haha)

She is a real cutie pie!!

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:28 PM
Man, they don't make 'em that hot here in maryland. drool laugh

beautyonthefire's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:22 PM
Oh My. Hope that guy never has to worry about finding a job with blue eye balls.