Community > Posts By > urpartner_50

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 12:53 AM

Hey...are there any REAL MEN 50 & over in this place lookin for a REAL WOMAN??? Im for real tired of all the lies and games that get ran on sites like these!! Sooo...IF there are, doesnt matter really where youre from, as long as youre in the USA, just let me know and just maybe we can talk about it...

I'm a real man in the age group you have mentioned, but I'm Indian. My search is location-specific because it is not an online chat-friend I'm seeking. Curiously, some real girls under 30 have responded to my messages, but real women over 40 (whom I prefer) do not respond at all. Or else their specifications about their match do not allow me to get responses from them. In general, two-way communication seems extremely rare here.

no photo
Tue 12/09/14 06:31 AM

Yes. So packed with snow-white people that nobody's face is clear enough :)

no photo
Tue 12/09/14 06:25 AM
Edited by urpartner_50 on Tue 12/09/14 06:32 AM
:smile:

no photo
Mon 12/08/14 06:43 PM
That's what oft is felt, but never so well expressed. Hope many would share your felt articulation.

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 10:27 PM
It takes a lot of time even to form a relationship. As matters stand, online dating -- chatting -- seems to be long-lasting. Struggle ahead, until you succeed :)

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 05:38 AM
Brilliant narrative. God helps those who help themselves. To the vigilant mind God's signals should be clear enough.

no photo
Wed 12/03/14 03:25 AM
Wow! That's great, valuable counsel on loneliness-management. Thanks for the nice post, Tomishereagain :)

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 06:07 PM
It's far better. Some live with porcupines :smile:

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 08:50 PM
After reading the responses I'm wondering if we are making a virtue of necessity at "50 and over," when most of our vanity is subdued and we are obliged to look for inner values more than ever. Preferring integrity to looks requires maturity, which few have in their vivacious youth. With the exceptions of a few genuine expressions in this forum, the views of "50 and below" on the topic might be more valuable.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:57 PM
Yes, reading the profile and their responses in the forum is one way to read the mind of a potential partner.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 06:35 AM
Agree with Maria. It's companionship, not with green girls but with approximated equals in age -- mature girls who have a better understanding of life's chances and challenges.

no photo
Sat 11/29/14 05:51 AM
Joke, ok.But how that particular girl WITHDREW cash would be the better observation. All girls "withdraw" like this? Certainly an exaggeration. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 09:30 AM
The principle of human loyalty is simple: it is spontaneous, and is always extended to those who deserve it. Loyalty dwindles where there is no desert.

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 08:59 AM
The sufferer alone knows where the shoe pinches. It's not right for others to say it is not right! In fact, extramarital affairs are increasing because many find a loveless marital life unbearable and society insensitively insists you bear with it! No one expects to live in an earthly heaven, but at least one wants to live outside of a suffocating hell.