Community > Posts By > yoursosuave

yoursosuave's photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:09 PM
LOL SOULBREEZE. ILL DO YOU ONE BETTER?? LOL LMFAO " A WOMEN DIES AND GOES TO THE GATES OF HEAVEN. ITS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE. WHEN ST PETER CAME BY, SHE SAID HOW DO YOU GET INTO HEAVEN ?? ST PETER SAYS, YOU HAVE TO SPELL A WORD?? THE WOMEN ASK'S, WHAT WORD ?? ST PETER SAID " LOVE ". THE WOMEN SPELLS LOVE, AND SHE GETS INTO HEAVEN. A YEAR LATER ST PETER CAME TO HER, AND ASK'ED HER TO WATCH THE GATES THAT DAY. ALL OF A SUDDEN, HER HUSBAND ARRIVES. IM SURPRISED TO SEE YOU, THE WIFE SAYS , HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?? THE HUSBAND SAY'S . IM DOING PRETTY WELL SINCE YOU DIED. I MARRIED THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG NURSE WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE ILL. AND THEN I WON THE MULTI STATELOTTO. I SOLD OUR LITTLE HOUSE AND BOUGHT A HUGE MANSION. AND MY WIFE AND I, TRAVELED ALL AROUND THE WORLD. WE WERE ON A VACATION, IN CANCUN. I WENT WATERSKIING TODAY , I FELL AND HIT MY HEAD, AND HERE I AM. WHAT A BUMMER. HOW DO I GET IN?? THE WIFE SAYS? YOU HAVE TO SPELL A WORD?? " WHICH WORD? " HER HUSBAND ASK'ED?? THE WIFE SAYS " CZECHOSLOVAKIA "

yoursosuave's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:41 AM
smoking trees lol up in smoke glasses glasses glasses man made booze, god made pot. who can you trust ??

yoursosuave's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:38 AM
marry a fat ugly girl, you said. lady ?? ladylid2012 are you drinking drinker drinks when you write quotes on here babedoll ??rofl rofl rofl

yoursosuave's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:35 AM
IT'S CALLED :heart: :heart: LOVE :heart: :heart: gypsy and txs frustrated isn't that what yopu both want ??? or all you want is sex ??? lol

yoursosuave's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:30 AM
SPRING, put the shoe on the other foot girl, i feel your pain. this site is like the lamest site ive ever been on. a lot of unsociable stuckup girls here. snap *&^%$#$@ like are all you girls on that time of the month, at the same time ??? lol i hear you JOHN, and tbrich imdn nice girls are RARE. TAKES TIME, too meet people hear. lol rofl lmfao yea rightttt like what 6 months. got to be crazy to be here. like one flew over the cuckoo nest lol frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

yoursosuave's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:19 AM
<~~~ berlin here. what the deuce, there's all guys in ct chat lol don't any of you girls live in ct ???? lol

yoursosuave's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:24 PM
lol mr jimmy k ill give him a 2. lol he looks like mini me with a beard lol offtopic j/k gayfifer

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:30 PM
You all ask, ?? men are from mars, and women are from venus. hmmm pointing to my head, like arsenial hall. lol lmfao im new here people. and i say what i do, and i do what i say. so snap, girls don't be hater's for this. im just keeping it real. because when it cums to sex. girls can get any guy, anywhere, anytime, and anyplace. can a GUY do that ?? i don't think so. and then you girls wonder why we men always think about SEX. WHAT THE DEUCE !! were like horny toad varmits. WHEN a girl makes love to me, she has to leave all her sexual inhibitions at the bedroom door. im what you call a trysexual. ??? ill try anything, when it cums to sex . mmmm

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:39 PM
Your blonde mommas so short, she can sit on the toilet and swing her legs back and forth. lol k now im outie, bounceing out of here peace all ciaos

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:36 PM
k one more, i have a million jokes lol, what do you call a blonde with pigtails ?? a bj with handle bars. lol j/k girls funny thing i luv blondes lol lmfao

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:34 PM
Whats blonde and brunette, blond and brunette, blond and brunette ?? a blonde doing a cartwheel. lmfao

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:32 PM
Your blonde mommas so dumb, she sits on the tv, and watche's the couch. lol

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:30 PM
Your blonde mommas so fat, she can step on a dollar bill, and make change. lmfao

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:29 PM
Did you here about the 80 lb blond guy with 40 lb balls ?? people say he's half nuts. lol

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:26 PM
What did the midget say to the blonde hooker ?? gee your hair smell's good. lmfao

yoursosuave's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:24 PM
Haley, you have to do better than that. lol a weed eating blonde. Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice ?? because it said " concentrate ". lol