Community > Posts By > djoutrage

djoutrage's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:52 PM
I do have that, havn't payed it much attention though but now you mention it I will do exactly that. :d

djoutrage's photo
Wed 06/12/13 03:11 AM
I think some of it is because the person really wants to either visit some new place or date a person from there.
I have spoken to a girl who's profile said she was from london and the first thing she told me was she is from and lives in africa. At least she was honest about it and i kind of felt sorry for her, really uninteresting person though so not for me.

djoutrage's photo
Wed 06/12/13 03:02 AM
I have a ox set of philip glass, i think it was released on nonesuch records and it is wonderful stuff. Nothing like a bit of minimalism.

djoutrage's photo
Tue 06/11/13 06:18 AM
charles,
yes they have in the passed but not since i posted this thread. It used to happen reasonably frequently but now not so much.

djoutrage's photo
Sun 06/09/13 10:29 PM
but when i changed them back, i closed those potentials again surely?

djoutrage's photo
Sun 06/09/13 10:27 PM
I love classical music, especially the late romantic period and the renaisance and baroque english music like percelle, dowland, wealks, byrd, tallis etc. I also like early operatic recordings, especially caruso and alissandro bonci.

djoutrage's photo
Sat 06/08/13 02:24 PM
nothing wrong with frank! especially the sound track to come dance with me with billy may's orchestra, one of the most swinging albums of the fifties that.

djoutrage's photo
Sat 06/08/13 01:41 AM
actually i changed a couple of preferences, changed them back again and it works again,
i'm a bit more confused now lol so it isn't the end of the line as in that is all the matches you have for me, it's something else surely

djoutrage's photo
Thu 06/06/13 11:49 PM
this is really annoying!
When i click find new matches now, the same person comes up every time. I click maybe on her and there she is again... is this a sign or just a really annoying bug?
it's not the first time this has happened, but whereas before it would happen 3 or 4 times now it happens every single time.
any idea why this is?

djoutrage's photo
Thu 06/06/13 01:43 AM
never understood that guy, he went rom actually playing jazz to some of the most dull sakareen easy listening stuff around.
Mind you george benson did record some dross and he is a great guitar player

djoutrage's photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:00 PM
art tatum was just something special. People still just sit open mouthed listening to his recordings lol i do at any rate
those late 30s count basie recordings were incredible with that rhythm section.

that should have been fats waller, nothing to do with fishing

djoutrage's photo
Mon 06/03/13 02:32 PM
wel there must be some of you out there
i mean the real stuff not that smove starbucks rubbish :d

Personally my tastes are mostly for the 1920s to 40s especially louis armstrong, sidney bechet, johnny dodds, fats waler, the big bands like benny goodman etc. I do like some moddern stuff like miles davis, chet baker and the likes but i am a 78 collector so that has a part in what i listen to.
anyone out there dig it?

djoutrage's photo
Tue 05/21/13 04:23 AM
river man, by nick drake. all his stuff is worth hearing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:46 AM
hi,
I've already made my post in the introducing new members bit, so to save the same information about me being all over the forum you could see my posts there or look at my profile.
just wondering if there's anyone cool out there from the uk who would like to talk, friends, relationships, whatever. I'm not as boring as I sound here i promise!

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:42 AM
Just curious about this. My musical tastes are kind of out of the ordinery and I have a vivid memory of a girl i dated in college insisting on listening to my heart will go on from the titanic while we were making out... yeah that was a difference!
so I guess my question is more along the lines of, does the music matter as well as the words to you? I'm sure there are lots of death metal songs about loving someone ut I don't think I could manage an evening of them.

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 09:40 AM
I forgot to ask that I did write that in rather a shy, flurried rush so there's a bunch more that I could put up there.

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:45 AM
I'm not a woman but goodness, that's horrible, what you had happen to you.

I'm totally blind and whilst I've not had massive problems finding friends and even some dates I have had problems maintaining relationships as some girls tended to get a little scared if things got serious.
Good luck in finding somebody, man. It shouldn't be that hard if you are genuine.

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 08:22 AM
hi, how are you?

djoutrage's photo
Mon 05/20/13 12:41 AM
I wonder this often, too.
I am a pretty romantic person but I think a lot of guys and girls act the part rather than play it. Giving a date flowers is only romantic if your heart goes out with the florist, ya know?

djoutrage's photo
Sun 05/19/13 06:03 PM
that's some crazy jive, man
I actually have the 78 rpm disc of coon sanders doing that someware, they were one of the best bands on early radio apparently. My university floor mates didn't seem to think they were much good though.

Previous 1