Community > Posts By > SanguivoreLuu

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:28 AM
No i do not know reiki sadly. you have to take clases as it is, like massage, a type of alternative healing

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:27 AM
I am back lol

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:13 PM
I prefer smores. xD

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:12 PM
No, many people can work with energy. Hence the art of reiki. However, someone who feeds off others without having to is called a leech. It's not a good thing. It's like, lets say you're healthy and your friend has a cold. Your friend may steal orange juice from the pantry, and so will you. No cases are exactly right, but who has a better reason? Sorry my metaphors are a bit..strange. Lots of Psyvamps feed off nature and animals. Basically anything with a natural vibration.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:01 PM

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 04/18/09 08:42 PM
Nope, never played it. Not really into roleplaying. Unless it's like ragnarock or WoW

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 04/18/09 07:46 PM
Haha thanks. ^-^

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Sat 04/18/09 12:09 AM
It is essential to ask for tests. I, however tend to trust the person. Maybe because I'm that desperate.
Energy/Prana/Chi can be described by quantum physics, how everything vibrates.

It flows in the aura(Attainable by psychic), and through the body(Attainable by blood.

It is a burden, actually. XD

Going without blood or energy feels like hardcore depression, no matter how happy you are.

Symptoms include always feeling empty, like there's a psychic hole inside you. Also, you get random internal aches, dehydration, Iron Deficiency, Rickets and the occasional...irregularity...

And yay for stealing I found this, which sums psychic energy up

Psy Feeding
The preferred method of feeding! Why? Because you don't need to find a willing donor (Note: you should always try your best to find somebody willing, you may find somebody that is aware of your doings and send something your way that is less than wanted). Read on:
1) Psy feeding: Attaining your energy by means of an astral tendril or "staw" by which the vampire essentially sucks out the necessary energy for his or her health.
2) How is this accomplished? The vampire will have to learn, just like anybody else can, to manipulate their energy. From there, a tendril can be created to link the vampire to another person and allows him to feed.
3) If a sanguinarian learns to psy feed (which IS possible), all of the donors which he or she has had already have a link to him or her...through this link, the vampire can feed.
4) The "stronger" the aura of a person, the more abundant the energy, and therefore the less one needs to feed. Tip: try standing in a large crowd- lots of people, lots of energy.
5) Aspects of psy feeding:
a) Incubi/sucubi: Psy feeding through sexual activity, fun and nourishing
b) Dreamwalking: Astrally travelling and feeding off of a person while in the astral dimension. (CAUTION-Don't do this...the astral realm is dangerous and you CAN get seriously injured. Fair warning.)
c) Elemental feeding: Feeding off of the elements (i.e. The earth, plants, the moon, thunderstorms, etc.)
d) Emotional feeding: Well, what else? Feeding off of the energy emitted from emotions.
I suggest all people attempt to learn how to psy feed. It is a very useful skill for obvious reasons, and you get the same energy you need from it as you do blood.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 09:51 PM
It features quotes like

"Every religion that has destroyed its people is based on love" "Blessed is the man who has a sprinkling of enemies, for they shall make him a hero.

Cursed is he who doeth good unto others who sneer apon him in return, for he shall be despised.

The angel of self-deciet is camped in the souls of the righteous."

-Anton LaVey

As well as being a religion "of the flesh" Satanism teaches not to pray, but do something, to be free from any god. It teaches to love and appreciate what is right before your eyes, how to respond to it, how to defend yourself from it.

It teaches that you must accept your own consequences

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 08:21 PM

i know my uncle is so yummy

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:59 PM
Yes. My boyfriend says I make him so happy he could cry. Apparently thats alot. <333

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:57 PM

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:56 PM
I find the LaVeyan Satanist Bible far more peaceful than the Bible.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:52 PM
epic sexy

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 07:34 PM
Edited by SanguivoreLuu on Fri 04/17/09 07:35 PM
It depends on the blood and how much energy I have. If I'm low on prana, like extremely low, any blood is to my liking...Unless it contains AIDS lol.

However when I psy feed its usually rare I'm in a nice high energy crowd so the energy I get from others doesn't last that much.

Blood is like, it fills me. It depends on who though. Some people's blood is barely helpful and others give me a rush.
It's just...hard to explain

ADDED: And yes mirror, I am xD I started messing with other people's energy before I ever even heard of real vampirism.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 05:31 PM
yea...my hunni doesent know im hybrid so... kay

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 03:48 PM
Well I'm back after like 2 weeks lol...

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 04/17/09 03:24 PM
Some loser kept asking me for nude pictures, and I currently have a boyfriend...

I said no, and he kept complaining and complaining...

So I was like "Kay Here Ya Go"

In a message I gave him this:

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:55 PM
So I guess straight marriage is bogus too right? It's not a right either.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:46 PM
I guess, but marriage means a lot to some people!

Previous 1 3 4