Community > Posts By > SanguivoreLuu

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:49 PM
I think any fooling around on any job no matter what orientation you are breaks rules

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:43 PM
Grr. I hope Gay/Lesbian marriage is legalized everywhere. We can't have people dying along in hospitals D:

Tolerance is good for both sides.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:41 PM
Gays are human, lesbians are human. Their affections for whoever is irrelevant to their loyalty, dedication, and courageous acts for this country.

There is nothing wrong with them in the military.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:16 PM
I was kidding! :D

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:01 PM
Edited by SanguivoreLuu on Fri 02/13/09 07:02 PM

So since you are the sterilization god and you have the right to say who should be sterilized, I have a list of those I want sterilized, all religious people and all racists. Can you grant me that oh great judge of sterilization?

Yep. :D

That's the spirit!

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:52 PM
your photo is quite interesting! :D

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:43 PM
Look, I am completely pro choice, but I am also hoping that whatever choice is for the best. What she did isn't.

I am not a hypocrite, I am merely human who is thinking of others. That woman is crazy, and honestly, using those kids like Paris Hilton uses Chihuahuas.

She should be sterilized.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:34 PM
Edited by SanguivoreLuu on Fri 02/13/09 06:48 PM
Would ya date me? :D

Like my profile?

I am so not making fun of anyone!

I would totally date any human.

Geez people are so touchy!

I just wanted let anyone know I like humans!

So know one feels unreasonably left out.

I love transgenders! look at Max from the L word, he's way sweet, I would marry him in a heart beat!

So... YOU fail!

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:33 PM
Yay! Wow, you're the first person who believes in us who's not totally hating! I know a bunch of people get inflamed over it, especially very spiritual ones. D: How sad.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:30 PM
Now the REAL question is wouldja date me? :D

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:10 PM
You may not believe or anything, but I was just wondering if there were any others. If you believe in alternative medicine, it is very real. It is none other than a prana/chakra/ki/ or whatever you call the energy flowing through your body, disorder/shortage. Some people can take from other's energy or aura, other's need blood, but a small amount.

Before you say anything, I hate twilight and all that crapola so I'm not one of those kinds of people. I LOVE sunny days and I age like anyone else, I do not sleep in a coffin, and I love sunny days, although the sun personally makes me sneeze and my eyes water. I was just wondering if there were others here.

I am A Sanguinarian who has adapted to psychic vampirism.
I kind of knew it early on, as young as 11. I'd go forever without blood or psychic feeding and feel like my insides were twisting or I was about to throw up my internal organs. I had no Idea I was too, until I met one when i was 12.

If so, Hi? I have a few questions! Just to get to know you guys.

When did you know?
What does it feel like when you don't feed for a while?
Have you told anyone?
What are you hobbies! :D (Random)

So...yea!

And I know I'm going to get a lot of negative comments from this...oh well.

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:58 PM
Interesting! :D

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:56 PM
I've read that somewhere. How cute! :D

SanguivoreLuu's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:53 PM
There is a place called Hel in some country in Europe. In Norse tradition, there is the goddess Hel, of death and reincarnation.

I do know a Pagan priest who says there is a Hell, but it is temporary. Some Buddhists believe in it too. It is for people who are a threat to all life like Hitler and massacre leaders.

It's purpose is to cleanse the spirit of anger and hatred. It sounds painful.

The fire part was another tradition.

I have a link! :D

http://atheistblogger.com/2008/11/30/what-the-bible-really-teaches-about-hell/

1 2 4 Next