mmm lets see wanna be trophy wife
btw sugar i got no kids

no worries, i got no husband....flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:47 PM
stay at home mom

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:44 PM

haha sorry. believe it or not, that's my sense of humor. it's like fart jokes... on cocaine.

fart jokes on coke...love

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:36 PM
i absolutely love a good argument....bring it on!!!devil

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:33 PM

But that does NOT mean epileptics have demons!!!!

Epilepsy is an illness.

One of the most beautiful christian women I ever knew , had epilepsy..and was the kindest most God loving soul I knew.

She LOVED Jesus all her life!!!

She was my beloved mum!!!:heart::heart::heart:

flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:23 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughin at polarity.

just be you ...don't send out no homo vibe drinker

there is a homo vibe???huh

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:19 PM

Sure....There are instances in the bible , where some were demon possessed.

But look at what happened to the ones that were demon possessed ,

they rent themselves...screamed...threw themselves in the fire..etc..in other words...there were obvious BIZARAR outward signs ,that they were indeed, possessed.

There even may be some cases today....

but again.....just because peope are sick or blind or angry,or have addictions, or whatever, DOESN'T mean they have demons!!!!

This becomes pure foolishness...when one refers to incidents in scripture,
and misconscrues scripture like that.

Epileptics scream, throw themselves, and even foam at the mouth....

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:16 PM

last night sadly a good freind of mine told me about a man in the nebraska area, had cut off his son's head because he belived that he was the anti-christ...the man said that god told him to kill his own son....the reason was because of the type of music his child was listening to, among other things.....are there demons in this world?? I doubt my opionion matter much....but i belive there are...and i think that most of them spew religious retoric non stop, hypocritacly telling others what gods word says...so who are the real demons?????

judge not lest ye be judged...goes something like that right???
flowerforyou Physical illnesses are caused by germs/infection and mental illnesses are caused by emotional problems/trauma.bigsmileAll of it is scientifically explainable.flowerforyouThere is no evidence of these magical demons.bigsmileSome people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions so they have to invent magical scapegoats such a devils and demons and spirits and fairies.flowerforyou

i get it mirror...im just taking into context the word demon....its not just a christian word...that word is old and agreed can be taken out of context....but if you read any folklore or mythology it pops up now and again....guess i just had to put my 2 cents in....flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 10:05 PM
Edited by jedigirl on Thu 04/30/09 10:06 PM
last night sadly a good freind of mine told me about a man in the nebraska area, had cut off his son's head because he belived that he was the anti-christ...the man said that god told him to kill his own son....the reason was because of the type of music his child was listening to, among other things.....are there demons in this world?? I doubt my opionion matter much....but i belive there are...and i think that most of them spew religious retoric non stop, hypocritacly telling others what gods word says...so who are the real demons?????

judge not lest ye be judged...goes something like that right???

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:49 PM

be one...mabye you will get one flowerforyou

I do that constantly, but then dudes think I'm gay. I don't really know how to be "nice" without solving a problem for someone.

if you are friends with people whom think your gay for being a friend...i would get some different freinds...just imo...flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:48 PM
laugh laugh laugh

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:46 PM
be one...mabye you will get one flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:47 PM
getting my grump on

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:41 PM

Useless as a poopy-flavored lollipop.

dodgeball...and i laughed so hard i peed my pants a little...

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:16 PM
supply

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:14 PM
Dyslexics of the world untie!

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:13 PM
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 04:10 PM
never to late by three days grace