are others
feathers
whether
or not

silk or
leather.

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:08 AM

my mates gf was tellin me 2nite she was shoppin and this guy smiled at her, then down the nxt aisle he said 'kinky boots' but she thought she misheard, so smiled, down the nxt aisle he said 'get your knickers off.'. so when it sank in she pointed and shouted she would get police, guy ran of so she says to manager at checkout theres a pervert in your store saying thingd to women, turns out they'd been watchin him for days and thought he was a shoplifter, is this common practice in supermarkets? what

i got oogled at the gas station last week by a guy with one eye...does that count??

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:44 AM
i go crazy on the bowl after making brownies...its kinda scarey actually

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:15 AM
people with digestive disorders need love too right???

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:11 AM

I would give him a special "farting" room. That or I would strap his ass to the toilet 24/7!!!laugh

laugh

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 01:05 AM
be able to get serious with someone who was everything you ever wanted in a person...but had a BAD gas problem???

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 12:43 AM
Edited by jedigirl on Sat 05/02/09 12:45 AM

And why do women think I'm interested in their tits and tattooes? That's all I see in repitition in profiles along with looking for nice guys, knights in shining armour, and prince charmings. Let me rephrase that.....why are women so dillusional?

hey easy with the generalizationus broads here...

wow..gonna back off the martinis...generalizations...whew..

ok nevermind just ignore me..huh

jedigirl's photo
Sat 05/02/09 12:03 AM
HUZZAH!!!HUZZAH!!

jedigirl's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:49 PM

God loves His creation but hates their unrighteous acts. Repent and be Baptized in the Name of Yahushua Messiah (aka jesus) for the forgiveness of your sins. I say this because i care about your soul.:heart:

Everyone of us has sin in our lives.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US.

God is the one who cleans us ALL up.

We are only called to love one another....

and keep our eyes fixed on Jesus....

the author and finisher of our faith...

and NOT on each other's shortcomings.
:heart::heart::heart:

peace and light morning...flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:31 PM
omg i want one

jedigirl's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:27 PM
wow...ive attained virgin status again...i feel kinda funny inside right now...shocked

jedigirl's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:20 PM
easy and little...if its true love..

jedigirl's photo
Fri 05/01/09 11:18 PM
honest is what honest does....

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:58 PM
:banana:

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:47 PM
drinker drinker

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:36 PM
smokin

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:21 PM
I had to add this....

The Jedi do hold a religious reverence to The Force, approached through meditation, civic service and learning similar to that of Buddhist monks, particularly those of the Shaolin Monastery.

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:13 PM

troll

jedi scum.

mabye you are not acquainted with the term "troll"...no worries...but your using fighting words....and there is no need to be harsh...i just call em as i see em.....flowerforyou flowerforyou

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:11 PM
internet dating...lmfao...huh

jedigirl's photo
Thu 04/30/09 11:07 PM

Shields... you'll probably avoid an ass kicking if you refrain from holding hands and tongue mingling...

Dude... you are way over thinking this... lol

its ****ed up, but logical solutions to problems are the only way i can handle anything - human relationships included.

i know that's messed up, but it's the best i can do right now. the alternative is to become one of those isolated wacko douchebags that is extremely smart and extremely useless to other people.

i'm worried that without friendships, i'll lose any ability to predict what helps other people and what hurts them. that is the failure of those like Bill Gates. he gave up making friends and chose to use logic without humanity. the effects of that are more profound today than i am capable of typing at this moment.

point is, i need to keep trying to stay in friendly contact with other people. if i get lost in my work, i will lose sight of the entire point of being like this - which is to solve a problem healthy, happy people cannot (law, time, money, family, and better choices stop them).

errr.... rant. my bad.

troll

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25