Community > Posts By > shygirl39

shygirl39's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:19 PM
I been staying in Raleigh for a year and 3 months and it is not easy meeting new people period. When I stayed in Durham, I did not have any problems meeting guys and they was nice guys. They was not bums. Some of the guys that I meet,to me are bums. Like someone post before, why everytime I meet someone and I am interested in them, but they are not interested in me. When someone are interest in you, you are not interested in them. When you do meet someone and they act like they are interested in you, but they take too long to say anything to you. I am not the type of person to come to a guy and hold a conversation and let them know that I am interested in them. I was always told don't go running behind a man, let him come to you, but this day and time it seen like the guys are taking too long. I just feel out of place making the first move. One thing about some men, they are always looking how a woman is build and her looks then they always wonder why they are catching hell(some men). Beauty is skin deep. Also, if I did get up the courage to say something to the guy then I am afraid of rejection. Have any of you women ever made the first move and how? I am open to anyone advices. How do you men look at women that made the first move?

shygirl39's photo
Mon 03/02/09 11:37 AM
1.purse 2.laptop 3.cellphone:smile:

shygirl39's photo
Mon 02/23/09 06:45 PM
YES:cry:

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 04:02 PM
My son was smoking pot.He was doing it in my house.Now he is 18 and he have not been doing it lately(I think).I told him if he contiune doing it in my house,I was going to put his ass out.He was also hanging around the crowd.I try my best to check out his friends and the kind of parents they have.He is in the process of going to Job Crops and I hope it work out.I hope it work out for you too.Some people told me that can't see theirself putting their kids out.I can.If they can't get theirself together then they need to leave.My son was smoking pot at age 16(might be sooner than that).I try to get him a mentor and try to keep him busy so he will not have time to hangout.noway

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:41 PM
Old school rap is the best to me.

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:35 PM
Yes and can you believe he is 50 years old.OMG!He still look good.love love love love

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:28 PM
Hello everyone.My ex-hubands turn me on to Jazz and so far I love listerning to Paul Hardcastle.I want to start me a collection of Jazz.Can someone
help me with some good Jazz artists.Thank-You.rofl rofl rofl rofl

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:19 PM
Communication and trust.:smile:

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:13 PM

I am getting to the point in just be happy being single,it is stress free.drinker

I don't know about anyone else...

But for me, it wasn't until I became 100% happy with myself, and being single, that I fully opened myself up to finding someone.

The funny thing about that is, when you finally realize that being single, although depressing at times, really isn't all that bad, then, and only then, will be when you will find someone who takes your breath away.

You are right,I do need to be 100% happy with myself,and being single.That is what I am planning on doing.Thank you and I thank everyone for their advice and not judging me.

shygirl39's photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:07 PM

On another dating site, I seen someone that I use to work with and I do find him interesting and I wink him and he did not responde back yet or maybe he don't like me.I know one thing I am not going to run behind him.I wink him once and that is enough.I was always told not to run behind a man, let them come to you.What do you think on this issue? I believe I am a nice catch and I have a lot going for myself and some guys don't want a woman like me and what is up with that.The guy put in his profile, Respect yourself and me.Give him a chance and you won't be disappoint.WELL!HERE I AM!? I know looks are not everything,but I do have a lot going for myself.I am not a slut,I take care of my kids,I keep a clean house,I cook,I am a homebody(don't go to clubs,bars,etc.),I go to school.You know something, some of these guys will run behind these females(notice I did not say lady)that don't have any respect for themself.I had some boyfriends and a husband like that and here I am being a lady that I am,being look over.This kind of mess makes me angry.What is so cute about a Slut that don't have any respect for herself.Well,It's their lost,I know I have something to offer.frustrated

Wow, all that over the lack of response over a wink?
This don't have anything to do with a wink.I have been dealing with this issue w/men for a while.If you can read you can see that.Don't be judging me,because you don't know me.When I read other people post,I don't judge.I ask for advice not your judgement.Once again, READ.slaphead

shygirl39's photo
Sat 02/14/09 02:02 PM

I am getting to the point in just be happy being single,it is stress free.drinker
Its better to be by yourself for a while anyway...I have been by myself 2 yrs..Learn to live and love yourself first....flowerforyou flowerforyou then the rt. one will come along...at least I hope so...4 both of us...

I am getting ready to get me makeover,have some me time and spend more time with my kids.Out of all the dating sites I have went to so far,I like this one better.bigsmile

shygirl39's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:53 PM
Edited by shygirl39 on Sat 02/14/09 01:55 PM
You are a trip and I have been reading your comments on other posts and you are funny.:
This is for Patsfan. :laughing:

shygirl39's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:34 PM

shygirl39's photo
Sat 02/14/09 01:17 PM
Edited by shygirl39 on Sat 02/14/09 01:23 PM
On another dating site, I seen someone that I use to work with and I do find him interesting and I wink him and he did not responde back yet or maybe he don't like me.I know one thing I am not going to run behind him.I wink him once and that is enough.I was always told not to run behind a man, let them come to you.What do you think on this issue? I believe I am a nice catch and I have a lot going for myself and some guys don't want a woman like me and what is up with that.The guy put in his profile, Respect yourself and me.Give him a chance and you won't be disappoint.WELL!HERE I AM!? I know looks are not everything,but I do have a lot going for myself.I am not a slut,I take care of my kids,I keep a clean house,I cook,I am a homebody(don't go to clubs,bars,etc.),I go to school.You know something, some of these guys will run behind these females(notice I did not say lady)that don't have any respect for themself.I had some boyfriends and a husband like that and here I am being a lady that I am,being look over.This kind of mess makes me angry.What is so cute about a Slut that don't have any respect for herself.Well,It's their lost,I know I have something to offer.frustrated

shygirl39's photo
Sat 02/14/09 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice and if I do need anymore help I will get in touch with you Rusa83.It look like alot to do( I was giving it to my sister,because I already have an computer).In a way I wish I kept my mouth close,But when you promise someone something hen it is best to keep your promise.I was going to keep the computer for the kids,but I want a laptop and anyone have any advice on the best brand.I am going to use it for school and surfing the internet.::smile:

shygirl39's photo
Fri 02/13/09 11:31 AM
Someone have give me a computer,but the person forgot to clean the computer.When i get on the computer,it is so slow. Can some please help me with this problem.Thank-you.

shygirl39's photo
Fri 02/13/09 11:21 AM
I have vonage also and the customer service is poor.I don't like the ideal you have to have the internet.Right now I am going to stick with it until I find something better.I am trying to find ways to low my bills.

shygirl39's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:41 PM
I never dated outside of my race,but if the right person come along I will give it a try.It don't bother me.If that person make you happy,go for it.smitten

shygirl39's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:36 PM
LESS PEOPLE LESS PROBLEMS.winking

shygirl39's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:28 PM
I say this is a fine time to be having all these babies and I seen online that they say she is on food stamps and what kind of S..T is that.what