Community > Posts By > miles143

miles143's photo
Wed 09/09/15 06:21 PM

Well, looking at your profile, if it was like that when he got in touch with you I agree that he's messed you about a bit if he's not looking for a relationship. You say that you want friendship that will lead to a relationship and then marriage, so a guy that's not looking for a wife and doesn't know what he wants is arguably a time waster.

I think that you said that he's in his forties, so if he doesn't know what he wants by now he probably never will and I think that all that I was trying to say was that a middle aged man would probably think that he had done pretty well for himself to have a young lady like you if he was looking for a wife.

Yeah, I still think that you're maybe going too fast for him but you've done the friendship bit on here and if he isn't coming to meet you as a suitor you're probably right to break it off now.

Good luck to you though.

drinker

miles143's photo
Tue 09/08/15 03:12 PM

Yeah don't waste your time sweetheart cause the whole time you guys are spending time together your just going to be in pain.
drinks

miles143's photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:45 AM

hi dear, Love should be a reciprocal. please don't show more affection to someone that doesn't care. please quit before it will be too late

Yes i know. It was a wrong move that i did, showing too much affection. Thanks. I get your point.

miles143's photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:42 AM
What are you really trying to say? Please make it short, bcoz your confusing me. And me i clarify you that he contacted me first and talk about everything personals, being sweet, and etc. And he plans about vacation. And its my mistake bcoz i'll get too attached by his sweetness. And all i got is a friendzoned. Maybe its a lesson to learned.

miles143's photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:27 AM

Welcome back!
:)

Indeed your observation is accurate.
However, fundamentally, i think posting the question "what should i do" here is the wrong move, we might not be the right audience.

I should give you the same advice as i would give a man: Think with your Head.

-you discuss things with this man, and he gives you no hope-signs.
-you want him more than he wants you
-this places you in a troubled state because he is coming to your place, and you do not know what is going to happen.

ASK QUESTIONS
I think you need to ask him a lot of questions:
-what do you think of me
-what do you think of "us" and the way we write and talk to each other?
-what do you want from me, what are your intentions?
-do you want to meet me?

Thank you sir, your advice are very much appreciated. Those questions you suggest might be useful. :)

miles143's photo
Tue 09/08/15 02:48 AM

you are only one that noticed that. if u understand it u understand I have a sense of humor

You know, you are like, battling the windmills right here.
I admire that and also shake my head.
While smiling.

@ All in here:
notice that the OP has never come back with additional info that would have helped make us clever, make us give better advice.
-for WHATEVER reason-

So what is the ultimate solution?
Let the Thread die - because OP is not involved any morew and all these 5 pages are hot steam leading to nothing.

Like Buttseks can never lead to pregnancy, this thread can never bear any fruit.

SIMPLEZZZZZ.

I�m outtahere.

Sir, i read all the comments and im grateful bcoz most of them are giving me a heads up of what i should really do on the situation. As far as i read the thread, i noticed the two men who are fighting in each of their opinions about themselves. For those comments who are OFF TOPIC, i think its out of my concern.

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 07:05 AM
Im in my middle of emotion and some of your comments are so amusing. But really, thank you so much to all of you. I mean it. Most of the comments are very helpful. Sometimes love is so unfair.

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:37 AM

That is true. you can find friends for the night all around the globe, agree.
No need to force either, just open the wallet.

but if he is flaky, and she looks forward to him
if he thinks vacation fun, and she thinks relationship...

There must be something wayyyy off here.

But, to be honest, to make an informed assessment (ugh... i like that word)
we need to hear the man as well.

if you commit online to marriage and go and have sex misleading the woman. daddy can put u on a black list and you will have to explain yourself next time. doesn't happen often but it does happen. then forget the wallet open the bank account.

No money involve. Its purely emotion. And it makes me hate myself. His sweet words is getting on my nerve. Its my fault:cry:

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:30 AM

Run! Don't waste your time on a man who has made it clear he is not into you. He will only end up using you.

why should she run??? why shouldn't she meet him? you can't meet someone before a commitment??

im dying to meet him but i hold myself not to. Coz the other side if my mind keep saying "Good for him, bad for me".frustrated

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:25 AM

Oh dear,
Yeah, after long time talking trust and love was growing in your heart. And he was enjoying it, playing with it, playing with your feelings. He is looking for bed and breakfast in the Philippines? Hey!

I thank God for opening your eyes to see the truth. You may cry for a while, but not for too long please. You are such a nice lady. Don't run after men. Men have to run after YOU! Especially the right one! That's the way it happened to me, now, at age of 59. I got married last year, by Mingle2. You gonna feel so unbelievable when the right man is running for your love!
My advice: Don't compromise! God's Word says, you shall not lack of anything, you shall have the fullness of life. Amen

Amen for this. Thank you. This means a lot. I hope i can get rid of him soon as possible.

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 01:51 AM
in my mind im still hoping that he can feel the way i did. and i almost cry for this. Sobrang na-touch ako. Tama ka puti nga sya, hindi ko rin lubos akalain na mai-inlove ako sa 20years older kaysa sa'kin. Alam mo yung gulong-gulo yung utak mo na kahit sarili mo di na kayang i-handle. Kailangan ko lang talaga makarinig ng ganito. Dapat noon ko pa to pinost dito. Pinatagal ko pa. Lumala na tuloy. Maraming salamat sa advice. Hopia kasi ako eh.

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 01:00 AM
brokenheart
I keep myself not talking to him for 1 week but didn't make it for a week. You know its not easy. But thank you all for the advice.

miles143's photo
Mon 09/07/15 12:39 AM
Hi everyone, i just want to share this since there's a lot of people in here and maybe some of you can give me a piece of an advice. I meet this guy on the internet, we communicate everyday for a few months now until i realized that im already inlove with him. Never know when it started, i just feel it. He is 44 years old and im 24 years old. He said he like me so much but he only see me as a friend. He doesn't show any interest or talk about relationship and having a commitment. He wants to meet me when his coming in philippines for a vacation. My problem is he knows that i have feelings for him. It sounds like a confession, its just slip out in my mouth when we're on the middle of conversation. I had no idea if he really wants to be with me or he just love the idea of having someone for a vacation, since he already know how i feel for him. I feel like a fool when he told me that his still dont know who can win his heart. Im disappointed and hurt but the feeling never change. I just need a helpful advice.

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 05:54 AM

Sometimes people are over-friendly. I'm not sure if he's into you. Maybe he was just extra happy the day he approached you. Maybe he's good at hiding his feelings. If you feel you need to be around him more, it will have to come from YOU, as even I'M not sure how he feels about you. It's up to you to try to win him over. Is he worth the effort?

Thank you for this. I dont know if his worth the effort, but i'll try to observe :)

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:49 AM

He approach me first. So, i decided to walk in his life without second thought and never ask myself how i feel for him. Because, all i think is maybe he like me. When i notice that later on, he doesnt care about my presence. Now, i wonder if i like him.
oops

This leads me to a bigger question -

Should I live with someone I love or with one who loves me?

But what is your question?

Your talking about one-sided love. Its not gonna work. Both of you, will going to suffer in a relationship.

That's right..guess you have answered your own question.

smart guy. i never think that, until you give me a clue.:thumbsup:

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 02:45 AM

He doesn't care of your presence,make him care by your absence:wink: nah i think this person don't really like you but he just dont want to hurt you..truth hurts but we should accept it.

or maybe he like me before but you know people change.

So maybe you both need to talk.flowers

ohwell

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:15 AM

He doesn't care of your presence,make him care by your absence:wink: nah i think this person don't really like you but he just dont want to hurt you..truth hurts but we should accept it.

or maybe he like me before but you know people change.

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:12 AM

Well, do you? :tongue:

Hmm."..im still thinking about it.

Lol...if you like him, you like him. If you don't, then you don't.

If he doesn't care about your presence at all...no sense in complicating the meaning of "like"... :wink:

:thumbsup:

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 01:06 AM

He approach me first. So, i decided to walk in his life without second thought and never ask myself how i feel for him. Because, all i think is maybe he like me. When i notice that later on, he doesnt care about my presence. Now, i wonder if i like him.
oops

All the more reasons to go slow. Nothing forbids communicating for a good while without engagement and nothing forbids dating for a couple of years or more to be somewhat sure that it's a relationship worth making efforts for.

drinks
You have a point.

miles143's photo
Sat 06/13/15 12:54 AM

Well, do you? :tongue:

Hmm."..i still thinking about it.

Previous 1 3