Community > Posts By > miles143

miles143's photo
Thu 05/28/15 05:41 AM

Yep. It shouldn't matter to others. You just have to know how to love yourself. flowers
drinker
well, sometimes it matters. coz some of men here, they like white women.

and some like redheads, some like Asian, Some like blondes, some like Indians, some like black women, hell some like other men.

stop complaining that your not everyones type(no one is) you're profile picture is very attractive but being honest this last comment makes me think twice.

I equate it to "I'm perfect for him, we like the same things, we laugh have fun, etc....but he doesn't like me because I'm not a woman!, therefore he MUST be prejudice against gays..boohoo"

people have a choice in who they want to be with and who they find attractive. stop whining about the ones that don't and start enjoying the ones that do.

Some may not find you attractive, doesn't mean they're prejudice, your just not their type.

Some will find you more attractive, does that mean they are prejudice against the women opposite of you if they don't find them attractive?

enjoy who you ade, and find the people that respect you for who you are, and ignore the rest

miles143's photo
Thu 05/28/15 01:09 AM

I am for once speechlessohwell

Oh? me too. I was about to say something but i guess the comments up there explains everything.
lol

miles143's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:35 AM

Yep. It shouldn't matter to others. You just have to know how to love yourself. flowers
drinker
well, sometimes it matters. coz some of men here, they like white women.

miles143's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:31 AM

The real beauty is of the soul and mind my pretty:smile:

yeah.! right.

miles143's photo
Tue 05/26/15 05:28 AM

Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

ok thank you for that.. good luck & stuff

your welcome :)

miles143's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:39 AM
Having a fair complexion and black skin doesn't make you less beautiful.
You know why?
Because you can't see the beauty of the stars, without the darkness in the night. ;)

miles143's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:21 AM
i guess, its a lack of confidence to send a letter first. specially those shy type kind of women and also fear of rejection.

miles143's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:40 AM
Your welcome :)

miles143's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:34 AM
4cups cooked elbow macaroni
2cups chicken breasts shredded
1cup cheedar cheese cubed
3cups plain mayonnaise
4tbsp. onion chopped finely
4tbsp. pickles relish
3tbsp. vinegar or lemon juice
2cups pineapple tidbits
1/cup raisins
Pinch of salt

1.Put ground black pepper, pinch of salt and water enough to cover the chicken and cook until no longer pink. Let rest until cool enough to handle then shred. Set aside.
2. In a medium pot with boiling salted water with 1tbsp oil. Cook macaroni until tender but firm to the bite. Drain and rinse with cool water.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients until well combined.
4. Refrigerate for several hours. Then serve.

miles143's photo
Fri 11/07/14 04:34 AM
Imagine yourself in a dark room with red walls.
You see nothing, but you feel blood flowing from all sides.
Dont worry!!
"YOUR JUST INSIDE MY HEART".

miles143's photo
Sat 10/25/14 02:46 PM
thank you soufie. this is helpful for me.

miles143's photo
Fri 10/24/14 10:14 PM
this is my second account. and this is the one im using now. i have a problem about email verification, it always appear when i reply to the messages and i cant verify my email bcoz i dont get the code. can somebody help me for this. thanks

1 3 Next