Community > Posts By > tiffanylacy85

tiffanylacy85's photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:52 PM
I cant believe that I didn't know what it was talking about until I went to the link... OMG That was so funny!! LMFAO

tiffanylacy85's photo
Mon 02/23/09 05:07 PM
It sounds like something that would work, mostly when you find this type of person that reads the tarot you will find that they have cards that mean something to them, handed down, or self made. It helps in the communication and therefore the accuracy of the reading... So if and when you do set up your site you should think of other things that you could go with... like runes and other reading tools that are easily drawn, printed, or mailed... Just an idea.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:55 PM

there is something hanging out of both nostrils in one pic

If I am correct that is a nose ring... it looks odd in the picture though... kinda like a noodle. Spagetti anyone?

The rest is okay but you are not going to attract many older or put together girls... you are best looking for just out of high school.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:42 PM
He walked out on you and your baby after you had 8 years! Screw him. He is not worth your time, and that outher guy is a piece of well... you can fill in the blank. I know exactly what you are going through, only My first left after we found out we were prego with #2 baby, I wasn't working... then #2 man was even worse he beat me when I was prego with #3 baby (who is now 8 months old)... I am alone and doing just fine, what I am working on now is finding out who I am without the drama of having a man to take care of... plus, I have better relationships with all three of my beautiful daughters... Never let a man try to tell you what to do with your body, that is none of his freakin business! that baby is yours and you will love it, and it will love you, and you will be happier knowing that you didn't kill it for a man who isn't worthy of you in the first place! stand up for yourself, you are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. Trust me when I tell you that "You don't know how strong you are, until strong is all you can be."

Elenor Roosevelt once said:
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

Take this as your challenge and learn who you are before you try to add a man... That baby is more important, and you are more important. Put your children first, you second, and forget the man who is trying to control you, you only think you need him because he has been in your life for so long... Please. From experiance. E-mail me (tiffanylacy85@comcast.net) if you need to, I am here as a single mom who has so been where you are right now.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:28 PM
is it because we are all ashamed of Oregon... or just our mayor? I am ofkay with being an oregonian but where are all the PDX people writing? I am out here and filtering out the smokers and coming out empty lists.... is oregon really that depressing that everyone smokes? Am I alone in the quest for a non-hippie in Portland?

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sun 02/08/09 07:22 PM
Tiffany, good job on being forward, small towns suck, and it is a definate positive that you look like that girl from spider-man (except you have good teeth) Good luck!!!!

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:00 PM
Okay as a girl looking at your profile, everything looks good, but why do you have a picture of a woman in a bright pink dress in your profile pics? that is kinda odd... I was thinking, is that his girlfriend? Also, very cool that you included your other site info, to show your photos and your myspace it shows more of who you are!

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:52 PM

You are a bit forward but I see bare bones there. Maybe with more time you will open up a bit on the profile and share more of you.

Your banner conflicts with your blurb. A princess who has been hurt and no longer believes in prince charming. Or at least that is how it comes off.

Good luck with your search. Cute kids too.

More like Taylor Swift, I'm not a princess, this isn't a fairy tale... I need my happy ending, like sleeping and waiting for prince charming. I am just going through the motions of my days.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:48 PM
Welcome to Mingle 2. Your profile is good, from one single mom to another just let me say I know how hard it is to find a picture... For your next one (and mine) get your game on, the look you enjoy having... the dress up look, be proud of yourself and show it off!! Have a friend take the pictures so that you can have a bit of a critic and multiple shots to choose from. Because you and I both know that most men are ging to look at us, see that we have kids and say "next!". Post on mine or message me about my page too... I hope you find who you deserve, there are men out there who are almost worthy...

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:39 PM
I love your profile, you are obviously an articulate and educated man, good luck on your books. If I were closer you can bet I would be interested, I especially liked that you had requirements for the women who would write to you... It shows that you know what you want (no one night stands is very classy). I hope you find who you are looking for!

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:31 PM
Okay, I don't want games, smokers, drugs, or any of that bs... but am I going to scare you with being to forward, does it make me seem cold?

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:27 PM

I think that there will be a lot of questions, which means that people are interested.

Your status, as separated, begs the question of what your goal is. (None of my business. Just sayin...)

Good luck, and welcome to the family. drinker

I agree that posting separated my get a girl thinking that you are still married, why aren't you working on that and that the girls who are interested are probly not the ones you will want to be spending your time with, of course unless you are looking for a hook-up... it could work for you, you are attractive I am sure that you can easily snag a girl.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:24 PM
the babies are kinda scary, but the dog is very funny, you are attractive you should put your pic as the main one. Loved your profile, you are funny.

tiffanylacy85's photo
Sat 02/07/09 09:20 PM
It was funny but are you being sarcastic as a show that you are funny? Or creative? If this is what you are looking for, more power to you and I hope that he has the money to move you closer to him.