Community > Posts By > whitewolfus007

whitewolfus007's photo
Wed 09/12/07 03:03 AM
thanks everyone for your imput ,well this is my last coment many ppl have many diffrent view points and right or wrong i will deal no i perferr not to shop wal-mart i iwon't and yes i have a lot more ppl who won't thats their business so if any one decides to do then thanks if not then by all means do what you got to do yes their like a freight train and run over everyone in there way,but it was david that stop gulith remeber .everyone have a great day and chat on the next topic soon.

whitewolfus007's photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:44 PM
izzy your right just becouse your a asstant manager for them so what you aint all ways right .wal-mart has policies but you just as well as i do and half the world if someone wants to fire some one they will find any reason ,right now sam walton is rolling over in his grave becouse of ppl who have destoed his company and ppl like you are letting them yes you might have a good and honest store manager but unfortantly some stores don't 10 yrs ago a co in pittsfield mass stole 250 thousand dollars from wal-mart so what does it prove .that all managers are diffrent and some are raciest and some are just out for money bonus checks and what ever else they can get .what happen to the pride ask many if not all in a room with out the managers and over head ppl in what they really think and at least 50 percent will tell you they hate it that why i'm a member of WAKE UP WAL-MART .COM AND A ANTI WAL-MART GROUP AND ALL WAYS WILL BE.so prance on back to your store for i hope wal-mart pays you enough to sell your soul becouse thats what you done

whitewolfus007's photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:21 PM
did you get rid of him yetflowerforyou

whitewolfus007's photo
Tue 09/11/07 02:18 PM
they said they had proof but could not produce it for 1 and agian i don't work at wal-mart and i will not work retail agian i have found me a new job got hired sunday afternoon working in a cabinet shop and i make 2 times as much the n i did with wal-mart .so yes i believe everything happens for a reason and 2 my brother in law uncle works in the corp. office has but a request demanding the tapes and is fixing to suspend the lp guy along with the store manager and has offered me a job in arkansa but unfortanly i turned it down do to the fact that i'm not moving and lee scott ceo is or already gotten involved becouse of the law suit and some other aligations that was brought up agianst wal-mart like locking the floor crew in on christmas eve night from7 p- 7 a they will prove im inasent and justice will prevail it all ways does

whitewolfus007's photo
Mon 09/10/07 03:56 PM

what every you say ,see i stop along time ago ....and at least i know when is enough unlike some ppl who likes to be big and bad or i should say tries so get off the crack and you might just see reality laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

whitewolfus007's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:53 PM
for 1 i have a lawyer and 2 i have almost 3000 ppl who are not goint to shop at wal-mart next week all over the us .

whitewolfus007's photo
Mon 09/10/07 02:42 AM
i am talking to a lawyer who is filing a huge law suit agiast wal-martthe amout will make a dent but not hurt them but being a right to work state i might night win

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:37 PM
welcome you know where i am at if you need someone to talk to

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:22 PM
they said it was a security device that unlocks the the high priced items in eletronics ,and why would i want to steal that when they make it easy to steal all the money in the safe .i knew where the etra set of keys to the store was and also how to get to the safe and by pass all camras like flipping the breaker to th lp office which controls all the camras and stuff so they need to get a grip i have never in my life stolen one thing

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:17 PM
no you don't have to wait ten dates but if he trys to force or pressure you then you know he's out for one thing wait at least five or 6 but just take it slow and make sure you know what you want first in your life

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:11 PM
well to start of i never stolen anything in my life for one too if they really had any proof they would have locked me up not let me walk around wal-mart for 45 mins.

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:03 PM
take things one day at a time and if he tryes to sleep with you before you 10 date then he's out for one thing but give him a chance and take it slow

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:55 PM
they cost me new tires

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:53 PM
sorry you feel that way ,but they did and they were wrong but maybe it will happen i just need them to know that they can't treat ppl anyway they want.

whitewolfus007's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:45 PM
to all my friends last friday morning i lost my job they say it was theft but i didn,t steal anything but they had to have a reason to fire me becouse they couldn't find one so they made one up i never stole a thing in my life .so as of next sat. i am organizing a world wide wal-mart boycot for 1 week i just hope those who are my friends will jion in the fight for un fair termination and also unfair work ethics so if you are going to join replie yes for i want this to be bigger the martin luther king march and show wal-mart just who really made them as big as they were for if we stand together they should fall

whitewolfus007's photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:14 PM
well do like you have done me brush him off or just tell him the truth that might hurt but at least its honest striaght up no chemisrty ,

whitewolfus007's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:03 AM
debbiejo thanks know i see why i have not yet found my try love i forget to buy hr popcorn at the movies......that is disrespecting her and the movie but i just figure no popcorn she could eat on me instead and then the popcorn could come later ........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
seriously your right and now that i readit i can start putting it to use about all that stuff with love ,respect communicate to many to list thanks

whitewolfus007's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:53 PM
i have to agree with both the adults and the teenagers,see adults don't want to give the kids attion or credit they try so hard for the parents aproval that they get left behind so they turn to kids at school they have to fit in and have the latest styles but you know that enviroment is not always good ,parents need to teach the kids right from wrong and direct them but give them room to make their own mistakes ,yes we want them to have what we didn't but you know teenagers are ppl too and they need to be treated like a person not a bowl of modeling clay ......some kids are bad becouse the parents don't care but most of them are good kids just have to let them grow up and find themselves.so ppl when you get into a relationship if you treat the kids with respect they will probly show you respect inless they sense the feeling of doubt .

whitewolfus007's photo
Sat 08/25/07 10:21 AM
you know your in love when ...............your willing to give your life for her and when time doesn't seem long enough ,when your willing to give the last breath of air in your lungs or your heart becouse she needs it to live ....when you can sit and not say a word and know that she love you more then life it,s self ...when she waits up all night for you to get off work becouse she's worried that something happened to you becouse the snow was really bad ,you know your in love when you go hungry just so she can eat something for you have no money for food ,when you hurt so much becouse you know that her heart is breaking becouse you left her to find your self ,and find out she still waiting for you to come home after a year of being gone,and when those stupid thing ppl do when they first gettogether seem not to bother you and when you look at the her and swear that she's a angel sent from god or when she's giving birth to your son or daughter for hrs on in then you relize just what love is.

whitewolfus007's photo
Sat 08/25/07 12:51 AM
HEY EVERY ON I MOVED OUT AND ON MY OWN SINCE MARCH,1 2007 I KNOW IT TOOK A WHILE BUT GUESS WHAT I'M HAPPY NOW I'M IN SEARCH FOR MY SOUL MATE .me and my x still are friends but we relized that we just weren't ment to be together and she gave me all my money for 2 yrs and helped me find a place and i moved i feel better yeah times are hard and stuff but at least i'm happy 75%of the time thanks everyone.

Previous 1 3