Community > Posts By > starwatcher

starwatcher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:14 PM
I love it!!!

starwatcher's photo
Wed 04/20/11 11:29 PM
Welcome back! Hope your wishes are all fulfilled this time around! :)

starwatcher's photo
Sun 04/17/11 01:34 PM
I love dogs, don't think there has been a time in my life that I didn't have a dog or two by my side. I am a little partial to the Husky. They possess such a strong spirit, and can be so gentle too! I tend to adopt dogs from the shelter or rescued from puppy mills. At the moment I share my home with 3 wonderful canines, 2 Huskies and a Dalmation. For the most part we all get along! Lol....

starwatcher's photo
Sun 04/17/11 11:34 AM
Watch out for sharks!!!

starwatcher's photo
Sun 02/20/11 01:01 PM
Hello to you! Welcome, and may you enjoy the company. :)

starwatcher's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:57 PM
I might suggest that you get a nice comfortable dog sled and sit your puppy in it, then hook the sled up to a Husky or two and tell your dog to enjoy the ride. There, problem solved!

starwatcher's photo
Tue 12/14/10 02:03 PM
Hello and welcome! I've found the CANADA forum to be used very little and not many responses. Not sure why?....there are a lot of Canadians on this site. Cheers to you in Montreal!! **Go Habs Go**!!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 12/11/10 01:35 PM
I use BB messenger. I have asked the same question in the "Canada" forum but surprisingly, no responses!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 12/11/10 01:21 PM
Kissing is the acceptance! A kiss can mean so many things. Long, deep, passionate kisses are my fav!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 11/20/10 07:24 AM
Hi and welcome! You're right, it is hard to find that special someone for a relationship, especially in Canada it seems!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:51 AM
So sorry to hear that your dog passed. I know it feels the same as if you had lost one of your family. Just know that you will be reunited with her someday! My female Husky likes to sleep beside me the same way your doggy did,.... back to back! :)

"Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he's owned a dog. She can show you more honest affection with a wag of her tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes."

starwatcher's photo
Sun 10/31/10 09:38 PM
Are their any Canadian women who own a Blackberry and would like to message?

starwatcher's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:44 AM
Personally when I'm driving, and I do it for a living, I like listening to talk radio. I used to drive all night long and I have to thank Art Bell and his show, "Coast to Coast" for keeping me awake many a nights on the road! I don't listen to it quit as much now that George Norry has taken over the hosting duties. As far as music, I like listening to "old time country" music while driving. Of coarse one of my favorite cd's to play is Fleetwood Mac's, RUMORS! Or just Stevie Nicks by herself!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:44 AM
Personally when I'm driving, and I do it for a living, I like listening to talk radio. I used to drive all night long and I have to thank Art Bell and his show, "Coast to Coast" for keeping me awake many a nights on the road! I don't listen to it quit as much now that George Norry has taken over the hosting duties. As far as music, I like listening to "old time country" music while driving. Of coarse one of my favorite cd's to play is Fleetwood Mac's, RUMORS! Or just Stevie Nicks by herself!

starwatcher's photo
Tue 07/20/10 04:44 PM
I am planning on writing a movie..... its going to be called, "When Harry deleted Sally!"

starwatcher's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:41 PM
I would say..... just keep searching till your heart tells you that he is the one! I think when someone wants to be a friend to you first and do things together that "good friends" do, they are more serious about treating you right than just wanting to "hook up!"

starwatcher's photo
Tue 06/22/10 08:29 PM
Ya that was a cool show! I bet he could come up with a plan to stop the oil leak in the Gulf!.... Lol. I miss "Kung-Fu" with David Carradine and "BJ and the Bear". You gotta love a trucker who drives around the country with a smelly monkey in his rig all day!

starwatcher's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:00 PM
Well I have tons of patients, and I'm grateful for all my blessings I've had in my life so far! So I'll take your advice and "keep the faith", and wait. Thanks!

starwatcher's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:39 PM
Ahhhh, So you are saying that I might have a chance????:)

starwatcher's photo
Tue 05/04/10 12:39 PM
Its true...you are entering the "prime of your life!" You are only as "old" as you feel. Remember how wise you were when you were in your 30's compared to your 20's! Well just think how much wiser and content you are going to be in your 40's!!! Don't ever stop dreaming! :)

Previous 1