Community > Posts By > starwatcher

starwatcher's photo
Sun 03/28/10 09:28 AM
They look almost as good as the images shot from the Space Shuttle! Neat!

starwatcher's photo
Mon 03/15/10 11:57 AM
PHX and Montreal for the Cup......Montreal wins!

starwatcher's photo
Thu 02/04/10 01:44 PM
Good for you! It sounds like you really love your animals and I totally agree with you! If someone is not willing to accept your animals and the things you love and have a passion for, then they are not worth being your friend. Perhaps it would be to your benefit to post some pictures of your dog on your profile. Then you will get more potential matches that are interested in your pets! Just a thought, good luck in your search!

starwatcher's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:00 PM
Their loss!!! Don't despair....I bet for every 3 that stand you up, there are 300 that would love to meet you! Perhaps they are just too far away!

starwatcher's photo
Mon 01/25/10 05:45 PM
I don't need a beer or a nap, so I'll take a really good sandwich then some really good sex and then another really good sandwich! Sex always makes me hungary!!!!!!:)

starwatcher's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:47 PM
So sorry to hear about Tony! That is always a tuff thing to do, but if they are suffering then it is probably the better compassion. I had to put down my one cat a few years ago and he(Turbo) was only 6 years old! My older cat(Pandora) of 18 years passed away four months ago of old age. She and Kodiak(the siberian husky in my profile pics) were best of friends! He still looks around the house for her! The important thing too remember is that Tony was loved while he was here! And I believe.....just as we meet our humane relations when we pass, we also reunite with all of our animal friends!

starwatcher's photo
Thu 11/19/09 01:55 PM

Instead of attempting to claim that "Their Faith" can be made compatible with science, what they truly should be recognizing is that if there is any truth to a creator of this universe that truth must reside in all of mankind's spiritual philosophies and they need to drop this idea that any one book speaks for God, or that one individual was the actual 'son of God' sent to pay for the sins of man.

Abra, I respect your right not to believe but why should the church recognize something they dont believe? Truth about a person , event, or even GOD does not reside in everyones beliefs, people believe and write falsehoods and false perceptions all the time.

For there to be a creator, does not require recognition that anyone who chooses to write their opinions of him should have those accounts taken as truthful accounts. Certainly, if you write an auto biography about yourself or even have a relative write a biography, I should take those books as more truthful accounts than some observer or person who never knew you.

The Bible is one of many truthful accounts, in my opinion, of what happened during specific periods of time as they pertained to faith and God. There are other truthful books, but certainly not all the books written are truth just because someone wrote them.
very well stated, took the words right out of my mouth!!

starwatcher's photo
Thu 11/12/09 09:14 PM
I have been contacted numerous times by scammers (do I look gullible or what)!!! Its amazing how similar their profiles sound alike. They are pretty easy to weed out though. One clue is they tend to avoid answering specific questions you ask of them. Its too bad there are so many of them. They make the honest people more hesitant about staying on a site like this. Kudos to Mingle2 though... I think they do the best they can to stay on top of the scammers. I find most of the ones that have contacted me are "Deactivated" after a couple of days! Best of luck to everyone and "be careful out there"!

starwatcher's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:01 PM
"THELMA AND LOUISE".... What could they do??? I'd probably choose the same fate if I was in their situation! Do we "choose" our fate or "create" it?

starwatcher's photo
Fri 10/23/09 08:38 PM
When I see an elderly couple helping each other cross the road in front of me at a traffic light, I wish I had someone to help cross the road of life!

starwatcher's photo
Sun 10/18/09 06:39 AM
From- As Good As It Gets

"Can you drive?"

"Like the wind!.... But I'm not driving you!"

starwatcher's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:02 PM
Hi and welcome! Just wanted to let you know that all my photos were up loaded from my Blackberry. Sometimes it may take a minute or two but always successful! Good luck!

starwatcher's photo
Sun 10/11/09 02:19 AM
Jolly oh jennyimn720! Good morning to you from Stratford on the Avon, Canada! Today its dry but cool here. Perfect weather to enjoy our Thanksgiving!!! Oh, say hi to Mr. Bean please! :)....

starwatcher's photo
Mon 10/05/09 08:35 PM
All of my photos are up loaded from my Blackberry! Sometimes it may take a little time but have always been successful. Good luck!

starwatcher's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:20 PM
I believe that you can never give too much! You can give someone the "world" but if the love is not there it is just a gift. Giving is always good karma, if you don't receive in return in this lifetime, perhaps your next one!

starwatcher's photo
Fri 09/11/09 08:15 PM
Of course! When I smell pizza you should see how fast I run to get it!

2 Next