Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 11/04/14 09:02 PM

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 11/04/14 12:37 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Tue 11/04/14 12:39 PM
Yikes noway

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 11/04/14 12:22 PM
You would see your own reflection. There is a mirror behind me... Unless of course you are actually a ghost in which case you would see nothing.

That reminds me of a poem that starts with...

"If the invisible can see the invisible then surely I can see myself and all that I am doing....

I don't remember the rest of it. It was written by someone I knew in high school who died prematurely.... Sorry for getting off topic but Blondey started it.:wink:

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 11/04/14 07:33 AM
Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 11/04/14 07:30 AM

I was going to say "Cold Blood"

Gregakagreg's photo
Mon 11/03/14 02:12 PM

So a bj is NOT out of the question?

It's doable if they can turn the rotors one more time..If not, it'll have to wait till payday...

You're talkin brake job, right?shades

You are a stitch Leigh. Just when I least expect it. laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Mon 11/03/14 02:06 PM
Kind of sad that nobody responded to her post eight years ago. Her profile says last seen over a month ago which usually means someone left the site without deactivating their profile. They just leave little tracks in cyber space for strangers to find and wonder where they are now. It fits the mood of the poem anyway....

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:25 AM

I wish I had a udder one to pull.. but sadly I was only given one....:angel: ..
.. and I'm going to wear the only one I have out..lol...hmmm.. is that even possible...

It's possible but it would be very risky in the winter. laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/28/14 04:51 PM

Glad you folks stopped by! flowerforyou
Thanks for the plant (((Pink)))
I'm glad you like the place (((Mekay)))
I love to cuddle up with a good book too (((Greg)))

Thank you for creating this oasis of calm. You seem to bring out the best in people around you.flowerforyou

Gregakagreg's photo
Mon 10/27/14 09:00 PM

rofl rofl rofl

Soufie - she is a lady who is a boy!! tongue2

They can be quite beautiful too.

But the profile says he is looking for a woman?
What am I missing?

My understanding is that ladyboys are transvestites in Thailand. Young boys dressed and made up to look like ladies. Sometime they undergo gender reassignment surgery but not always. I'm not sure if the OP was joking or serious about his preference. Maybe he can elaborate.

Gregakagreg's photo
Mon 10/27/14 08:04 PM

like to get a tattoo of hair on my head...not just any hair, but like a bob's big boy type hairdoo tattoo...sweet!

Sooo...like Elvis?...laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/26/14 10:08 PM
I'm thinking "What happened to Journey?" Profile deactivated?

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/26/14 09:29 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Sun 10/26/14 09:40 PM

Acuddle pile of puppies for you.flowerforyou

Gregakagreg's photo
Sun 10/26/14 09:15 PM

Gregakagreg's photo
Sat 10/25/14 06:13 AM

Okay...What kind of tattoos do you have, and where are they?

I have 3. Shoulder, ankle and bellybutton!....:banana:

This thread would be a whole lot more fun if people posted photos of their tattoos. (PG rated of course) noway

Gregakagreg's photo
Fri 10/24/14 12:05 PM
Waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Gregakagreg's photo
Fri 10/24/14 07:10 AM

NoMindGamesPlease.....I understand what you mean when someone checks on your profile periodically....like every day, don't leave a message, don't say hi....and if it is someone in your region/country, it does give you the creeps drool ! I had one who checked in every other day without fail.... nearly 2 weeks! Thank God he stopped...!rant

But for everyone else who checked once in a while, it is ok, cos' I do that too....and sometimes, by accident.... trigger finger!! flowerforyou

smile2 Good to see you Ame!flowerforyou
Yes, distance makes a difference in these things, but again, we are here to chat, perhaps even meet, so we all check other people's profiles, some more often than others (after reading their posts}.
I figured it's not a big deal.
And accidents...oh well, I learned not to put a lotion before using anything with a touch-screen. :laughing:

Hey I was going to send you a message but your profile is set so that anyone that is more than 50 miles away can't message you. Maybe that explains some of the lack of messages?

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 09:09 PM

Caught...by the deputy sherif no less...After a date, we decided it would be fun to park and make out in the car....Fell asleep after....Woke up to a blinding light and loud tapping on the window...Can just imagine what was going through the officer's mind...Mortifying experience....

I had a similar experience when I was 18. My girlfriend and I were parking one night when an officer came along. Since my girlfriend was under 18 he said she had to ride with him down to the police station and call her parents. The officer said I could not come along to the station... Now this was a fairly new relationship and I had not even met her parents. So what could I do? ...I drove over to her house and rang the bell. Her father answered the door....Yeah that was a pretty mortifying experience... but about a year later he told me he had really admired my courage. True story.

This happened to me too! In my boyfriends van making out when a police office tapped on the window to ask if we saw anyone come through the dirt lot we were parked in. Ummm...no, kinda busy here...The cop had fun shining his light around the van with me hiding behind a fluffy cushion! He left chuckling, but later that night he pulls over a car for speeding and when he looks at the name on the license he asks..do you have a brother?!! By the time we got back to town and went for a pint everyone knew and boy did we get teased! blushing Sheesh!!! True story too!!

I'm thinking that might be a way to add excitement on a date. Go parking in a car and make out. Imagine the cops surprise! laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 08:24 PM

Perhaps they read posts on forums and just check the profile afterwards? It is one of the possibilities.
Yes! As i am reading the forum their are some who caught my attention that makes me curious checking on their profile.

I do the same. Let me check your profile. BRB :laughing:

I agree. I do it all the time. I see an interesting post and I check the profile to put it in context. People who make a lot of interesting posts probably get checked more often. You should be flattered if people are checking your profile. And if they do it multiple times it's probably because the have not yet committed your profile to memory. That's what the profile is there for. As to why they don't leave a message. In my case it would be a lot of "Oh yeah now I remember...." No harm, no foul. IMHO.

My sentiments exactly!!!

Nice to meet you. Since you are "luking4frens" you will find many here. Welcome.

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 08:14 PM

Perhaps they read posts on forums and just check the profile afterwards? It is one of the possibilities.
Yes! As i am reading the forum their are some who caught my attention that makes me curious checking on their profile.

I do the same. Let me check your profile. BRB :laughing:

I agree. I do it all the time. I see an interesting post and I check the profile to put it in context. People who make a lot of interesting posts probably get checked more often. You should be flattered if people are checking your profile. And if they do it multiple times it's probably because the have not yet committed your profile to memory. That's what the profile is there for. As to why they don't leave a message. In my case it would be a lot of "Oh yeah now I remember...." No harm, no foul. IMHO.

laugh
I'm interesting! laugh laugh

I agree. A moth in flight seemingly erratic yet guided by the light.flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4