Community > Posts By > Gregakagreg

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 04:32 PM
I have two kids. Both are grown now but they are still my kids. Looking back on it I would say it is one of the most rewarding things I have done in my life. But don't take the decision lightly. If you have doubts about your marriage it's best to wait. Kids won't fix the relationship. It's an 18 year commitment minimum. You can't send them back if it doesn't work out.

With regard to your counselors suggestion that you may have Aspergers Syndrome - Another possibility to consider could be depression. Low serotonin levels can cause depression. Ask your doctor about SSRIs.(Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors) I know it sounds like a drug commercial but it could make a big difference in your life. Take care and be well.

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 03:29 PM

Perhaps they read posts on forums and just check the profile afterwards? It is one of the possibilities.
Yes! As i am reading the forum their are some who caught my attention that makes me curious checking on their profile.

I do the same. Let me check your profile. BRB :laughing:

I agree. I do it all the time. I see an interesting post and I check the profile to put it in context. People who make a lot of interesting posts probably get checked more often. You should be flattered if people are checking your profile. And if they do it multiple times it's probably because the have not yet committed your profile to memory. That's what the profile is there for. As to why they don't leave a message. In my case it would be a lot of "Oh yeah now I remember...." No harm, no foul. IMHO.

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 03:02 PM

... have others noticed the numerous profiles with:

Interests: I'll tell you later!
and
Write a brief blurb about yourself: Hi
That is all that is in their profile

Lots of people just create a profile as quickly as possible just to see who is on here, the population available, to just browse.

They didn't sit down with a spreadsheet and charts formulating a 12 point 1 year 15 step strategy for online dating.
They were browsing the internet, or another website and then it was all "Hmmm, mingle2. I haven't tried that one yet. I haven't been there. I wonder if it's any different than this one. Or my friend told me about it and I'm going to go check it out."

Their intention isn't to sign on more than once.
But sometimes they stay and forget what their profile says or just don't care.

Simply because in many cases it just doesn't matter since about 75% of the first messages received are going to be "hi!" or "how are you" or "you're cute, wanna chat?"

Not to mention a lot of people only come onto dating sites in order to chat because they're bored. So no real reason to fill out a profile if they can get someone to chat with them.

You could be right. On the other hand what's up with the people who don't even bother to post a profile picture? laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 11:10 AM

Wear this and tell everyone you've just been treating an Ebola case.
Should scare the s--t out of people

Ivy Bowler

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 10:54 AM

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I think it is a chance to unleash your inner self. What is your favorite costume from the past? If you have a photo of it post it here. Do you have any plans or ideas for this year? Let's hear them.

Here is a photo of one of mine from the past:

Fixed that for ya.

I haven't done halloween for years and years.

You were a leg for Halloween?..lol...:tongue:

No- Actually that's my soon to be ex wife's leg. I know what you are thinking....Mashed potatoes?

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 09:32 AM
Aww that's cute. flowerforyou

Gregakagreg's photo
Thu 10/23/14 08:38 AM

I'm thinking do any women actually come on this site actually looking for a long term relationship with a good man?? This site was designed as a dating site was it not?? Trying to meet someone good on here but it's really hard when no one really chats to anyone else and all the chat rooms people are always fighting,arguing and being nasty to one another which I'm really not into negative people so can't really relate to any of them lol

Just a friendly heads up. The "Coffee-house Bars and Chit-Chat" section tends to be the most free wheeling. Try checking out one of the topic area sections that fits your interest. There is something for everyone here. Be patient. It gets easier.

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:32 PM

How much money is in your wallet right now? Just curious?...:tongue:

I got a buck fiddy.

I never count it until it's gone. Then I have Zero. So I use the credit card.laugh

But speaking of counting how could you have made 4554 comment if you just joined 8/8/14? That would be about 60 comments a day. Something doesn't add up. noway

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:16 PM

yes its hook but heyim irish! lol lol

Hey I'm Irish too. Actually 7 out of 8 grandparents. Somehow one Englishman got in there. laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:54 PM

Caught...by the deputy sherif no less...After a date, we decided it would be fun to park and make out in the car....Fell asleep after....Woke up to a blinding light and loud tapping on the window...Can just imagine what was going through the officer's mind...Mortifying experience....

I had a similar experience when I was 18. My girlfriend and I were parking one night when an officer came along. Since my girlfriend was under 18 he said she had to ride with him down to the police station and call her parents. The officer said I could not come along to the station... Now this was a fairly new relationship and I had not even met her parents. So what could I do? ...I drove over to her house and rang the bell. Her father answered the door....Yeah that was a pretty mortifying experience... but about a year later he told me he had really admired my courage. True story.

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 07:53 PM
I love it -or should I say I can't resist it? "Resistance is futile".

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 07:38 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Wed 10/22/14 07:43 PM

Do you prefer: spanking, hair pulling, getting pinned down, ball gags or handcuffs?

Me? Yes, please.

laugh

Uh waitress, can I see the other menu please?

hahahaha...Decadent desserts?...

Yes please. Or maybe Kinky costumes... I just started a new thread under "Arts and Crafts" for Halloween costume ideas. It's one of my favorite Holidays. It gives people a chance to unleash their inner psyche.pitchfork

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 07:11 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Wed 10/22/14 08:04 PM
Ok thanks Fleta. I still do it almost every year. Although lately they have been tamer to avoid scaring the trick-or-treaters. But when I have an adult party to go to all limits are off. pitchfork :banana: (That's me on the right in the photo above)

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 07:00 PM
Edited by Gregakagreg on Wed 10/22/14 07:05 PM
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I think it is a chance to unleash your inner self. What is your favorite costume from the past? If you have a photo of it post it here. Do you have any plans or ideas for this year? Let's hear them.

Here is a photo of one of mine from the past:

Gregakagreg's photo
Wed 10/22/14 06:24 PM

Do you prefer: spanking, hair pulling, getting pinned down, ball gags or handcuffs?

Me? Yes, please.

laugh

Uh waitress, can I see the other menu please?

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/21/14 09:43 PM

What do you call a lady with a really bad disease.

Ivy Bowler

Took me a while to get that one until I tried it with a brit accent.

So here is one from Minnesota:

It was a hot day in Minnesota. So Lena decided to walk into town to get dinner meat for Nils, her husband. As she walked to the market she approached a barroom and thought to herself." Sheesh it's a really hot day maybe I should have a mug of ze cold beer". She walked in and sat down at the bar. The bartender approached her and asked what she would like. She replied "I tink I'll have ze cold beer." With that the bartender replied "Anhauser Busch"? And she replied "Fine und howz der pecker too?

what what what frustrated

I understand your frustration. To translate "Ivy Bowler" you have to deconstruct "Ivy" as "I've" + "E" and then recognize that "I've" is a contraction of "I have". Then say "Bowler" with a Brit accent. The er in Bowler becomes an "A". Put it together and you get "I have Ebola" which is a really bad disease.

To get the Minnesota joke you have to know that Anhauser Busch is a Midwestern beer brewing company. But when you say it with a Norwegin accent it sounds like "And how is your bush?" to which Lena replies Fine, and how is your pecker? laugh

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:20 PM
I like doing things that are both productive and good exercise. Such as clearing the driveway with a snow shovel rather than use a blower or cutting wood with a hand saw. When the job is done you can see the results of your effort.

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:41 PM

What do you call a lady with a really bad disease.

Ivy Bowler

Took me a while to get that one until I tried it with a brit accent.

So here is one from Minnesota:

It was a hot day in Minnesota. So Lena decided to walk into town to get dinner meat for Nils, her husband. As she walked to the market she approached a barroom and thought to herself." Sheesh it's a really hot day maybe I should have a mug of ze cold beer". She walked in and sat down at the bar. The bartender approached her and asked what she would like. She replied "I tink I'll have ze cold beer." With that the bartender replied "Anhauser Busch"? And she replied "Fine und howz der pecker too"?

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/21/14 08:14 AM

Ohhhh... I love it when they want to do things for me.....and to me....happy :angel: :banana:

Well, now your getting it. I was going to post a link just for you of an orgasmic woman just moaning and you could keep it on loop.

When Harry met Sally?

Gregakagreg's photo
Tue 10/21/14 07:13 AM

There is no such thing as love i don't believe in this so called love anymore, are there people on here who has been touched by so the so called love?

Yes love is real but it is not one thing. Often people think about love as in falling in love. You might be attracted to someone and think you are in love but you really don't know them yet. Then there is the stage of total mind meld when two people feel so accepted and involved that they block out the rest of the world. This is young love. You see the other as perfect in every way. This is a very fun part of love but not really sustainable in my experience. The reality of love is that you take the bad with the good with an eye on the long term. This can be a sacrificing love. You continue to give and persevere in the times of conflict. But as people mature they sometimes go in different directions. We become more true to ourselves at some point and realize the transitory nature of life. Even in letting go there can be love. The things that attracted you to that person originally are still there. Hopefully at some point you can come to an accepting love again - especially if you have had children together. Statistically over half of marriages end in divorce but that does not mean that love is not real - it just means that life is long and people change. It also does not mean that it wasn't worth doing. Love is one of the best things in life. It takes courage to find love. You have to be willing to make yourself vulnerable. You will get hurt. But it's worth it. You are stronger than you think.