Community > Posts By > LadyDragona

LadyDragona's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:41 PM

Hi,

This thread might interest you.

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/72406?page=40

Hi, and thank you, I'll check it out.

And no, no lesbian bars here really. There is one that has like two gay nights out of the week but its mostly for a guys. Plus I'm still a few months short of being able to go to one.

LadyDragona's photo
Sun 02/08/09 10:24 PM
lol, perhaps, but over the past couple of years the only other lesbians in my area I've met or seen online are...well..really butch or "soft" butch.

LadyDragona's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:53 PM
So I was just wondering....am I the only feminine lesbian in the Fresno/ San Joaquin Valley area?

LadyDragona's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:40 PM
The Labyrinth

Chronicles of Narnia

Dragonheart

Lord of the Rings

LadyDragona's photo
Sun 02/08/09 08:50 AM
Batman: The Animated Series (or anything else by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini)
Gargoyles
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?

At least those are ones that haven't been listed yet for some freak reason.

And yes! Someone else remembers David the Gnome!

LadyDragona's photo
Mon 02/02/09 09:20 PM
Aww, I'm sorry. Well if you ever need a best gal-pal Poison Ivy let me know ^^

LadyDragona's photo
Sat 01/31/09 01:55 PM

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardobe.

Of course I will admit that its been a few years since I've read the book, but I thought they did a good job with the movie.

I thought the adaption was pretty good. But I did miss the romp among Aslan and the girls, I would have loved to see that.

One thing I found surprising was that Tilda Swinton didn't wear any very striking face or even eye make-up; but I'm glad she didn't. Usually in a lot of children's movies, especially Disney, they make up the villainess heavily, mainly around the eyes. But Tilda swinton just has this natural beauty and with her character being an element of nature and evil she didn't need it. :P

LadyDragona's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:07 PM

Family Guy - Blue Harvest Rocks!!!!!

It took me awhile to warm up to Family Guy and now I love it. I love the musical numbers they do and all the nerdy parody/ references: The music video by M.C. Escher, anything relating to a cartoon from the 80's and early 90's, and I want to get the video game because I'm a huge Don Bluth fan and I love the Dragon's Lair and Space Ace parody they did. xD

Oh and of course Blue Harvest rocked. I felt sorry for both John Williams and the philharmonic and even more for danny Elfman because I love those composers.

LadyDragona's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:58 PM
Does anyone besides me demand that Anna ramirez be replaced by Renee Montoya?

LadyDragona's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:47 PM
Hey there! I'm gay too and new to this site. Now I say gay and not lesbian because after realizing half of my ipod consisted of musicals and Disney songs and that I almost cried when I found out Eartha Kitt died I make a better gay man than I do a lesbian lol.

LadyDragona's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:20 PM
Uhhh, I'm both Fresno and Clovis. I live in Clovis but spend more time in Fresno for college (No, not Fresno State) and work it seems lol. I just joined the site looking for other lesbians since none of the ones I know around here seem interested in me.

LadyDragona's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:01 PM
Oh my goodness- I was SO happy to finally see Aayla Secura in the last two episodes. I was so mad when I couldn't find any listing of her in the Clone Wars movie and figured she wouldn't show up in the series. Then lo! There she was on my television! :banana: Like other fans I didn't have high hopes for the series at first but when I started watching it when it first aired it didn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. Heck just seeing them use the same scene swipes as they did in the movie makes me giggle or anytime someone says "I have a bad feeling about this." Plus I didn't think a Twi'lek
accent sounded French lol.

I had the same feeling for Batman: The Brave and the Bold I watched the first episode and I couldn't get over Oswald from The Drew Carey Show was Batman and Ron Stoppable was The Blue Beetle- that was like when I heard Dr. Cox coming out of The Atom from Justice League Unlimited: Surprising,odd, funny, and eventually suitabe. I just hope Fire gets more screen time even though I wish they had given her one of her more 80's looks.

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:24 PM
Tee hee, coolsies! :angel: >.>....pitchfork ....<.<...;>.>....

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:19 PM
Lol its nice to meet you too, Jill. ^_^

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:16 PM
Ahhh, well I already knew about that but I was thinking of signature as in something that always shows up when I make a post. I have my own set of tarot cards and I always thought Queen of Wands suited me- not that I don't love the card you assigned to me, I love it. ^^

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:26 PM
Oh um...how do I use a signature pic? think

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:22 PM
Oh wow, thank you so much! Heh, yeah quite the coincidence there *combs fingers through her hair* bigsmile

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:19 PM
Coolsies, I hope I get to talk to them soon as well. And it was nice meeting you too, Ms. Krimsa. ^^

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Well its good that you get a good range of varrying faiths and views on this thread and that I'll get to talk to other people in the same boat.

LadyDragona's photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:49 PM
Hi everyone! I just joined this site and I also recently and officially started to proclaim myself as a Pagan, but I still have a lot to learn. I'm still not sure if I want to study only Neo-Paganism or if I should see if becoming a witch is the right path for me. Plus I'm looking to meet new friends with similar interests. ^_^
waving

2 Next