Community > Posts By > hunter870

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:28 PM
Hay Chase, see if you can find a rock hauling or dumptruck driven job to cute your teath on.It would be less head aches for you and you might be able to see if you really want to drive.Long and short will kill a family life.local would be best for you to start with even if its for less money than you would like.It would be a start and your not regreting it laterdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:19 PM
Just remember these words,,,,,You dont have time for a family life that load has to be there tomarrow and is more important than your family.No dispatcher will actualy tell you this but that is the reality of life on the road.And it is not as easy or exciting as many would make it out to be,I have been long and short haul and one of those FN dispatchers and a safty man.The company ALWAYS comes first and dont call me after 5 cuz if you do you will be on CRAP loads till the next guy pisses me off(And this what dispatchers do do)4 relationships down the drain later I'm running short and still having a dang tough time trying to have a decant relationship,not to many woman can handle having an honest relasionship with a drivergrumble And as for lotlizzards,dont mess with them,you WILL get more than what you want and probly end up in more truble than they are worth.Not to mention the law stings that happen in Truck stops all over the country.
This is just an opinion of an old Driver,and yes I have more than 20years over the road,what ever you do Just be carefull on the road.:wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinkerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:40 PM
Llamas are good watch dogs,their hair is worth some money,llamas are also pack animals like mules and sutch and can carry a good load.A freind of mine has 4 of them and I have helped work with them at times and they can be more loyal than dogs and have a inbred hatered for anything like dogs or cyoteis:wink: bigsmile bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:30 PM
I really would like to see the picture of a llamma riding in the cab of a trucklaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh granted I have seen everything from snakes to monkeys come crawling out of trucks(even a miniture pony and a potbellied pig) but have as yet to see a llamma come out of onenoway noway laugh laugh laughlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh nowaylaugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:20 PM
I hear say they taste just like chickenlaugh :wink: laugh they can be a major pain in the butt,just depends on how wild it was and how mutch it has been handled by people.They can be mean and viciouse animals and have a true dislike for dogs and some people,they can be worse than horses and cattle.indifferent indifferent

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:14 PM
By the way thanks for the laugh Gammanoway :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:13 PM
The one, the only,THE POOPER TROOPER,Gamma:wink:devil laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinkerdrinker :wink: drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:42 PM
you cant judge a book by its cover holds true for me,cant say for others thoughsmokin drinker :wink: drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/09/08 01:49 PM
just running in and out of the garage doing some wood work,got to have my coffee to work:wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:18 PM
different strokes for different folks,we are all human and have the rite to make our own choices in life.Granted I am kind of bias on this subject do to growing up with 2 gay cuzins(1female and 1 male)They are still my blood and I have always respected them for thier choises in life.:wink: drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 04:14 PM
just relaxing here and staying in and warnsmokin drinker :wink:

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:24 PM
OH waite that might just cause globle warming,bad idea,sorry:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: laugh

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:23 PM
Hi Coco.:wink: laugh you will just have to grab somebody to cuddle up to,to keep warm that islaugh flowerforyou :wink:

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:21 PM
dang I was hoping for a chat about duckhunting or how to cook them:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh nice picture thoughdrinker

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:17 PM
some people just go on looks and dont bother to try and get to know anyone befor they pass judgement,it happens to all of us.drinker just have a drink and figure oh well their loss and go on looking.thats the easy way of looking at it.smokin drinker

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:35 AM
Morning all,hope your all safe and warmgrumble its only 6 below heregrumble but we are suppose to get up in the high 30 in acouple a daysdrinker :wink: drinker thank god for coffeedrinker drinker

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:15 AM
Left over pizza from last night and fresh egg salad sandwiches.
That and my Coffee:wink: bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:06 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/07/08 07:49 AM
3 above here and all white.I want some warmth.I'm sick of winter already,weres the 50 deg.wheather atgrumble

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:15 AM
I think I will just stick to my Folgers:wink: laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker I need MORE COFFEEdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25