Community > Posts By > hunter870

hunter870's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:31 PM
its got to be dune in person Wicked,it comes across funnyer that one just dont fly on a computer screen well.ohwell But nice try anyway.:wink: :wink: laughflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:32 PM
I have a crush on half the Young ladys on here so I dont think I should say who they aredevil :wink: laugh

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:14 PM
tobe a stalker:wink: laugh laugh not tobe sane:wink: laugh laugh drinker its Sunday night,what would you expectlaugh laugh laugh drinker

hunter870's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:22 PM
I know I could,biggest probblem you be keeping every one away from my still and out of the juice:wink: laugh laugh got to have that fuel to make the generator run:wink: :wink: hard to kill a briggs and straton generatordevil smokin drinker drinker :wink: laugh

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:49 PM
Me,Myself,I,and sometimes Hunter are all 4 here.Well we thinks were all herenoway ohwell

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:45 PM
oh crap mad :angry: grumble noway I forgot I was going to Stalk on the ladys on this thread todaynoway Sorry ladysflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou I had work to get dune but I will try Stalking for the rest of the nightdevil devil flowerforyou :wink: :wink: laugh bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:37 AM
ask the person to mind their manners and if that didnt work I could have a discusion with thier employer.Then if that didnt work get an attitude.Oh and yes I have gotten physical do to crap sutch as this, and the fool didnt lissen to me or his boss.He ended up lossing his job plus having to deal with me afterwards when he decided he would walk all over me and continue his crap.People can only take so mutch crap.I do believe in trying all possibilitys befor physical.

hunter870's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:18 AM
I'll Stalk you Sassier and Yellowrose10 and I cant forget Zanne she might get mad at me:wink: laugh laugh Oh and I cant forget half the other Ladies on here:wink: laugh noway gez I might not be able to stalk all the ladys on here,well I geuss now somebodys going to have to tell me how to Stalk somebodyohwell noway grumble :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Ya ritelaugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:02 PM
I have my permit as douse my brother and babysister.Sis carries a snub 357,brothers got a berreta and my preference when I carry is a old blackbowder 44cal,its got the punch of a 357 and the smoke and flame from one even with just blanks will make most think your fireing a canon at them.And if I feel like quick reload shooting I just pull my spare cylinder that or my toris with a speed load.

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:52 PM
Hay Zanne report his worthless childish crap,try and smile young lady:wink: bigsmile bigsmile smooched bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:46 PM
I like turtles they taste good:wink: laugh drinker bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:42 PM
Waking up every morning and having my coffeedrinker drinker drinker drinker :wink:

hunter870's photo
Fri 03/14/08 01:37 PM
I always read the profiles of people that intrest me or of the people I talk to on here,I smoke and thats the first thing I look to see if others do and then I read what they say in full.
I just feel thats being curtiuse to them if I do read it in full.:wink: flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker bigsmile bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Thu 03/13/08 11:28 AM
welcome to the nut house:wink: laugh and some of us guys can even cook:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

hunter870's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:51 AM
I dont run.It is not worth it.She would just give me a sore arse when she bites me:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:30 AM
You have never met my dog,she shoves me off the bed and she snores worse than I do,its her dang remote,and she hates it when I get up to go to work at all hours of the night,and what really iratates me is I have to ask her permission to get in my own gun case to get out my guns even to clean them.And god forbide if I bring another animal in her house.The fight is on.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

hunter870's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:37 AM
do I have to chose???noway I'm not going to tell:wink: laugh laugh bigsmile

hunter870's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:28 AM
worthless

hunter870's photo
Wed 03/12/08 10:04 AM

my ex wifes phone numberlaugh laugh

I think you would have a machete.:wink:
[
/quote]
my ex got that in the devorce along with my ax and chainsaws,she couldnt find my logsplitter though:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25