Community > Posts By > pgh82nyc

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:09 PM

What do you think? Good? Bad? TMI (too much info)? Let me know.

Thanks.

I'm not doing that for free anymore drinker drinker drinker

Oh wow. How much is your rate, now? I'd might as well know now before it goes up, lol happy

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 07:07 PM

looks good, good luck on here, and you resemble one of my favorite actors in the face, a much younger sidney poitier

haha, I've been told that before (unfortunately by those who remember him, and are out of my range).

Thanks for the input everybody. If you think I should add/delete anything just say so. Thanks :smile:

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:55 PM

Lust is I want you for now. Love is I want you forever.

Awesome. I'm borrowing that. May I?

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:53 PM
What do you think? Good? Bad? TMI (too much info)? Let me know.

Thanks.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:47 PM

a woman acting odd?

who woulda thought?

You know Quiet it is the internet. People act odderer all the time out here.

lol, true. Craziness is abound. I can't respond to that

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:33 PM

you want someone to explain the behavior of weman?

good luck with that

True. but I was like what the heck? I'm befuddled.
[/quot

don't lie you self , if you care that much because you are not in her list anymore if because you like her .don't you?

uh, no. She was not even on my radar screen. I just was like what the heck? I just found the behavior a bit odd.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:28 PM
It's ok. I mean if anyone's interested, they'll send you a message. There's nothing else I could say to add or take out.

Good luck.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:25 PM

Two things occur to me. First as previously pointed out it's the internet. Sh!t happens on a daily basis. Second, you've been on this site less than a month. Therefore you haven't known her all that long. I think you might be overreacting just a bit?? Maybe this is a behavior she did not care for? Dunno, just a thought.

Both of you're points are well, taken. it's life.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:22 PM

It's the internet, that stuff happens.. I wouldn't call it psycho or schizy.. it is what it is.. I personally wouldn't give it another thought unless I cared...

true, I should know this slaphead

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:18 PM

you want someone to explain the behavior of weman?

good luck with that

True. but I was like what the heck? I'm befuddled.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:16 PM
Edited by pgh82nyc on Sat 02/21/09 06:17 PM
GlamorousLyly, that's what I do bigsmile

Keeps me from getting into trouble the first time

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:12 PM
Edited by pgh82nyc on Sat 02/21/09 06:14 PM
This woman is different from the one I posted earlier (that post is on like page one or two titled, "I'm just wondering...what should I do?"). I'd just like some feedback

I met someone here on this site. We sent messages every now and then. Unlike the other woman in my other thread, I had little to no interest in her (romantically), and her profile even stated that she was looking just for friends. We were talking for some time, ad I'm thinking next time in Pittsburgh, I'll have someone new to hang out with, nothing more. We didn't talk about much, just how things were and about sports.

All of a sudden, she removed me as one of her "friends". I thought this was because her account was disabled, but no, it was still there. I mean I've been cutoff like this once before, but I could think of the things that would have contributed to them. But I did nothing to this girl, hence why I'm typing this. I (stupidly) wrote a message to her trying to find out how she was and asked why she basically cut me off - no response. I would understand if I made overtures to her, and she didn't like it. but again I had no interest her at all, so I didn't make any.

I mean I don't want to speak to her anytime soon (I don't want to be around such schizoid behavior), but may someone explain this? Did I do anything wrong? (I don't think so, but hey, you never know) I mean, I don't want to be attracting crazy people. Nor would I want to continue if I am doing something wrong.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:50 PM

Although passion, and sparks are extremely important, rarely does it ensure an everlasting relationship. People nowadays want instant gratification, and when there's anything wrong...

Goodbye!

So there are more important things than that ooey gooey feeling you initially feel. First, take a look at compatibility and long term goals.

I can't disagree there. Right on point. All the passion in the world won't mean anything if nothing else is there.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:40 PM
Edited by pgh82nyc on Sat 02/21/09 05:40 PM

aww i like both.

I'm so with you. If you have both, I'm sold bigsmile

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:20 PM
Edited by pgh82nyc on Sat 02/21/09 05:20 PM

online or IRL???

I found if ya chat with some online they consider it dating.....( no without even asking or saying it)

so Im careful on who I send mail too!!!

Oh really, this is news to me. I wouldn't have written my manifesto of a post if I had known that, lol.

Now I have to be real careful.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 05:17 PM
Edited by pgh82nyc on Sat 02/21/09 05:18 PM

to date at one time? (FYI: I only date one at a time)

For me, three. I'd only date on at a time though. Two is even pushing it, because you'll divide your time, and energy.

Not a good plan beyond having sex with both (something I would not suggest, nor would I ever do).

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:57 PM

No, my dumb ass keeps talking to them because I don't want to hurt their feelings.

Ditto. I mean I don't think I've ever really avoided because I was interested in them. I mean it seems more natural to do that for alternative

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:54 PM

come on boys/men/gents. any men willing to ask a lady out for a night of fun?bigsmile

I'd love to, but you're far from me, I can't sorry

When you're in New York let me know though.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 03:52 PM

You have been the 'nice guy' too long. The word 'love' scares the hell out of her. There are hidden meanings in that word that come with all kinds of responsibilities and attachments. She needs to have her freedom and get to know herself. She does not want to go from one man telling her what to do or how to live her life to another one. (And they do, I don't care what you say.)

If you think she is afraid of marriage or getting too involved, just tell her she is driving you crazy and you have to have her, and plant a passionate kiss on her, (but only if the chemistry is there.)

But I would suggest that the chemistry is not there anyway because you have kept your hands to yourself for too long. If there was any chemistry between the two of you, you would have jumped in the sack on the second date if not the first.

Here is my advice. Find someone else. Someone who really turns you on. She obviously doesn't.

Women want to be desired. I bet she does not feel desired when she is with you because you are too much of a gentleman. You probably couldn't turn her on now if you tried.

Find someone else. You may discover that when you do, her interest in you may return.

Ditto, she isn't ready for you, or anyone like you right now. You should move on. I know how it is to be in your situation (its not fun). She isn't going to call you.

But you will find someone else, that I can be sure about. You're only delaying that if you wait around for this woman to come back.

pgh82nyc's photo
Sat 02/21/09 11:22 AM

K guys.. I'm wondering what happens after meeting for coffee if... it went well and you re interested? How do you show it?

By saying so. (i.e. you tell the how much you liked it and that you'd want to do it again). If he's even remotely interest in you, it'll make his day. If not, at least you tried. We guys are not that hard to please, a little bit could go a long way.

Good luck.