Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 11:41 PM
welcome maddogd :)) good point :thumbsup: forums are the best place here , hope you good luck and have fun winking waving

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 12:54 AM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/20/14 12:56 AM

look like a licence for me lol drinker

Do not try to wake any man up immediately , because we take 5 or 8 minutes at least before we get out of the bed especially adults men as we cant move in that appearance especially if we have ladies in our homes , to not hurt the ladies emotions lmfao pitchfork devil devil
sorry i can't explain that matter more than that and wiz can understand me lol :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 11:08 PM

grabs a snack, sits back and watches the show

lol
falantino .. Not sharing your secrets :-)

sure i will , i have no problems , but only i need 111 $ to cover the costs of fellow men who will attack me :tongue: pitchfork shades

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:55 PM

grabs a snack, sits back and watches the show

lol

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 09:28 AM
good luck this time Estelle79 :)) hope you all the best flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:44 AM

Thanks for your says lovelies.Yea, I need to agree that the forum is much better. I will definitely spend more time here:wink:

well done Rams127 :thumbsup: , hope you the best drinker

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:38 AM
welcome friend :)) join forums it is the best place here , hope you the best drinker

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:34 AM

if i just wake up and feel sleepy yawn sure i will close my eyes while i am drinking my coffee asleep lol

hMmmm''''''''hMmmmmm......
drinker drinker

and feel the taste of coffe!
sMeLl the ar0ma!

yahhh..
feels good!
huh pitchfork :banana:

lol agree drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:28 AM
welcome nicavillasista :) , hope you ya the best here and have fun drinker waving

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:26 AM
hmm let's say their pretty faces before their bodies unlike many people , then their morality and kind hearts ( the beauty moral )

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:22 PM
if i just wake up and feel sleepy yawn sure i will close my eyes while i am drinking my coffee asleep lol

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:15 PM

Hey there

I am starting to wonder if looking for a lover online is really productive. I have been here like for ever and not even a single message, chat or any thing??
Everyone seems to be looking for a Mr/Ms perfect. To me this a waist of time; life being so short, i think one needs to enjoy every hour of their days.Instead of just sitting down and wait.Am I the only one who's been expecting someone for so long???

if you join forums i think it will help you more , as any account here dont express about her/his owner here , only by his share , existence and his thoughts that he/she post here , no one is perfect in every thing , everyone have their specialize point , for me i found an old g.f from messages but our relationship failed after 19 days , but believe me i found here on forums about 5 friends who are real people and honest friends , maybe i didnt find new and real g.f here but i still believing of that i will find her or she will find me someday , be more positive Rams127 and smile :))

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:56 PM
welcome stephen025 fellow basketball player :)) play safe , Score points , and hope you the best here bro waving

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 07:22 PM
welcome :)) hope you the best here drinker

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 07:03 PM

no one here but us chickens

lol laugh

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 12:41 PM

encouraged sounds like it could happen all the time where as validated sounds like it would happen once

so encouraged : )~

agree with you Datwasntme , encouraged is the best :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 12:32 PM
Edited by falantino on Wed 10/15/14 12:36 PM
no man , just me and you and devil lol
welcome bro join forums and have fun :))

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 07:00 AM
Edited by falantino on Wed 10/15/14 07:09 AM

A single friend of mine sent me a clip from Matthey Hussey and there's this thing he comes up with: Do you Wait or Create.

question: how many new men/women do you meet a week? As in having a convo with him/her for at least 5 minutes, looking in each other's eyes, talking etc. So not the mail man.
If the answer is 1 or less, how long do you think it's going to take till you find 'the one'?

... Okay, I'm starting to get mildly concerned now ...

example: you're attending a party with 200 men (or women). Maybe you feel remotely attracted to 20 of 'em. And out of these 20, maybe just 10 you'd consider dating. And maybe only 5 you'd consider dating again.
From these 5 last men (women) standing, maybe, maybe one is 'the one' for you. Big maybe still.

So even with 200 men/women ... chances are very very slim. Imagine if you only meet one new guy/gal a week? 4 years and prolly still no one.

Getting more concerned now .. lol

QUESTION for you guys, curious, how many new men/women do you meet a week?

i think that matter depend more on new places that i go to more than a certain period , as in my first year in my college i met 4 or 5 friends in the 1st week who still my friends until now In addition to many colleagues ....

and another point if we are talking about dating so there will be a complex matter in that point as you can find till 10 from 50 persons who want to date you but you want to date another persons from the other 40 but you dont know who they are planing to date !! whoa ...

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:48 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/13/14 07:56 PM

I wonder what is on the mind of those Minglers who periodically view my profile without any attempt to make a contact.

Are they trying to get an attention and make me ask them what brings them back?

Did you have such an experience?

Does it feel like stalking?
It does to me.huh

can anyone get a fish without using a hook on first lol
yup , that happened to me previously :)) drinker

So it works? WOW! Well... congrats!!!

it don't work permanently , first it gave me a love with a fake person but then it gave me a real and great friends , so beware of some mind games :)) it still too early to Congratulates but ty NoMindGamesPlease :) flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:12 PM

I wonder what is on the mind of those Minglers who periodically view my profile without any attempt to make a contact.

Are they trying to get an attention and make me ask them what brings them back?

Did you have such an experience?

Does it feel like stalking?
It does to me.huh

can anyone get a fish without using a hook on first lol
yup , that happened to me previously :)) drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16