Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:06 PM

when i first started on here I didnt have a pic of myself and met someone awesome who, though he had posted a pic, was interested in the inner me, not just my image. We had a wonderful relationship for 2 yrs. I still think of him fondly tho we are not a match.

now tho, i wouldnt want to arrange to meet anyone with no picture first.

i keep a pic of myself in the profile, its just not my main pic. i think thats fair enough. its what I would want from a potential.

great , for me Standard of beauty wasnt and will not be the Outer shape of the person , but from her morality , her Tenderness and her spirit ...... and the last thing is the appearance of her that is my standards ...
hmmmm new idea to make the images public but not to be main one , that could be a good idea , ty klc :)

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 10:49 PM

If it caused you problems last dont you think that was a sign????

I would leave them....being different worked for me....who wants to be like everyone else.

ok , but when you are online and you are going to meet new people that
become sometimes necessary for some people to see you to trust you more from the first meeting , and i am already put it on my account of fb and tweeter although the most of people their are my friends who i see them everyday or at least from time to time not people who i see them for the first time .....
If your online presence extends to those other platforms, well I mean how much exposure do you really need for them to believe your real?
I made plenty of friends, plus I meet my partner here and that was with no other online presence....just here...just with my honesty...

i used to speak clearly and with no compliments and tell all things about my life i didnt lie before in any chat and that maybe what make me make some real friends here too ,
i am really happy for you mikey5360 cause you have achieved what are you searching for here and hope you more success and to achieve all things that you want flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 10:28 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/06/14 10:29 PM

speaking from the position of an 'expert photo poster'...I say get the images out there...tons of pictures...yaks eating popcorn? get it out there! bloody clowns kicking babies? post that shayt! as for all those friendships...that's just a door way to having to help some slob move or the 'can you loan me 20 dollars for a month...'. your doing fine on your own....
waving

sure you are sir lol , here you are :

is that good sir lmao ?
really had you worked before in the army lol :)) ?
20 dollars only lets make it 50 $ lol

really wish i am doing the right , ty stingraycity :))waving

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:25 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/06/14 06:26 PM

<==== really not this cute and cuddly. :laughing:

agree lol

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 06:20 PM

If it caused you problems last dont you think that was a sign????

I would leave them....being different worked for me....who wants to be like everyone else.

ok , but when you are online and you are going to meet new people that
become sometimes necessary for some people to see you to trust you more from the first meeting , and i am already put it on my account of fb and tweeter although the most of people their are my friends who i see them everyday or at least from time to time not people who i see them for the first time .....

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:51 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/06/14 05:57 PM
i am thinking to turn all my private images to a public images although that caused me a problem in the last time as i had an old friend from here all what matter her was the pictures not the mind of person that she is talking to , she already found them cool but that dont matter me , and sure this turned into a real relationship ended only after 19 days and i dont want to fall in fake persons again who are only searching for fun , or should i complete my way as i do now when i find real friends who are suiting my mind and then i show her/him my private image in a message as i usually do , i don't want to be different from the most people here but i am searching for real friends not the friendships that last for 4 or 5 days , look really i am Confused and i need to sane advice !

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 05:11 PM

congrats :))

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 04:15 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/06/14 04:21 PM
i am new to do that too but it's easy to do , just do that for images :
[ IMG ] image URL [ /IMG ]Between the both brackets you can put the image URL that you choose ....

some deutsch maybe that make you some sense lol
Ich w�nschte, ich fortgeschritten hier etwas Hilfe drinker

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 07:00 PM
welcome Abigail :)) hope you have fun here and to get good friends too ....

no photo
Sat 10/04/14 07:09 PM
Edited by falantino on Sat 10/04/14 07:09 PM

the beach

agree , beaches make my spirit back again to me :))

walk at the beach under sunset....taking pictures....little bit help.. kill the bored...LOL

lol.... agree but with some Tauchen (diving) too :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 09:48 PM

Right backatya. lol. i love just walking beaches too. wonderful feeling. you have a good night. ill talk to you later. bye sweetieflowerforyou happy

yeah i love that too :thumbsup: ty michele , bye flowerforyou flowerforyou happy

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 09:30 PM

the beach

wake up smiling. smile in your heart and good things will happen.lolflowerforyou happy happy happy happy happy

think i should get some sleep first before i wake up lol , great :thumbsup: smile to life ( beach and etc ) and life will smile to you :)))) thank you michele and hope you a good and happy morning flowerforyou happy happy happy

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 09:18 PM

the beach

spirit back to u again???u mean uve been dead?? Then the beach make u live again??ohwell

lol...... maybe yeah

and maybe no

LOL

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 08:40 PM

the beach

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 08:36 PM

sometimes maybe it could be listening to some loud songs in my boring times as it is fixing my mood , and when i become happy i used to listening to quiet and quite sad songs to kill my feeling of Vanity .....

LOL....same things here....I love to listening "disco" music when I get so bored, driving just keep driving.....end up at the beach...Lol. And slow music when aim in good mood...LO...

lol..... great :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 06:55 PM
sometimes maybe it could be listening to some loud songs in my boring times as it is fixing my mood , and when i become happy i used to listening to quiet and quite sad songs to kill my feeling of Vanity .....

no photo
Thu 10/02/14 06:34 PM
the problem is not to get friends but the real problem to get a real one , anyway try to join forums its the best way to get good friends and good luck :))

no photo
Wed 10/01/14 11:18 AM
Edited by falantino on Wed 10/01/14 11:21 AM

since 2 years i had strange feeling of love of a girl who was a

tourist and our meeting was in Tourist village , it started with us

by exchange of looks when i was playing billiard with my friends ,

maybe that made me not only lose my game but also made me think of

her all that night , and the next day while i was on my way to my

Chalet i met her and she was waving me from a long distance i looked

at her and i waved her too and in the same time we moved to shake

hands she started to speak to me in a strange language i stared at

her ( it was russian ) and then i started to talk too but i think my

language was strange to her too and after along stare our shake hands

ended and then we both go on our way , after that day i met her again

and i think she was trying to told me she is sorry for last day i met

her , after that i tried to tell her my sorry too , we tried to speak

by using general words and Reference markers by our hands i think it

was so funny day ....... , and on the last day of my Residence in

that tourist village and after having my breakfast , my friends were

making their bags ready to move and i was searching for her to tell

her my goodbye , tell her that i will miss her and to get any

communication website to connect to her .......but unfortunately i

was so late to meeting her , i rode a car of my friends and we

started our trip back to home , in that time unlike my friends i had

already a sad feelings that i can't describe it until now :(((( ...........

awwww im sorry sweetie. but couldnt you contact someone in that tourist village that my give you some info to be able to track her down? keep thinking cause where theres a will theres a way. stay positive . use internet any way you can. good luck to you, i will say a prayer you meet againflowerforyou

yes i am doing all what can i do on the internet and in the real life too , und ( ich danke Ihnen sehr ) thank you very much michele63 flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 04:26 PM
Edited by falantino on Tue 09/30/14 04:30 PM

im believe ur will meet again.good luck

i wish that too at least in this time maybe i can tell her that i missed her not more , thank you candy2088 :))

no photo
Tue 09/30/14 01:01 AM
859 :banana:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 15 16