Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Fri 11/07/14 03:31 PM

Is this guy really asking how old are us women instead of how young are we? hummmph!

This is the same guy who likes to glean password info from other threads asking personal info.

lol
oops i think maybe you are talking right but it is not a big problem for me cause already i use my phone num as a part of my password , but i can predict of that there will be a new topic soon called ( hey ladies and gentlemen your phone numbers please but be honest i dont want your friends phones here sure , ok )lmao

:wink:
I use repeating numbers for what the cost is of toilet paper locally.bigsmile blushing

lol
omg it looks like the most strange way to Encode passwords i have ever knew :wink: , all my life ( 20 years ) i didnt get any Satanic ideas like that lol toilet paper here cost maybe 12 pounds , i think my new password Announced lol pitchforkbigsmile drinker

no photo
Fri 11/07/14 05:51 AM

Is this guy really asking how old are us women instead of how young are we? hummmph!

This is the same guy who likes to glean password info from other threads asking personal info.

lol
oops i think maybe you are talking right but it is not a big problem for me cause already i use my phone num as a part of my password , but i can predict of that there will be a new topic soon called ( hey ladies and gentlemen your phone numbers please but be honest i dont want your friends phones here sure , ok )lmao

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 06:42 AM
welcome baresymo :)) well done to say :wink: , hope you good luck here and have fun drinker

no photo
Thu 11/06/14 06:37 AM
sure i will be honest i will tell you my life story lol
i joined kg when i was 4 years :tongue: ...... and when i was 6 i joined primary school until 12 years old ...... and then i joined Junior high school until i were 15 .... then i joined high school until i were 18 years old .... and then as a college student until i were 22 .... and then an unemployed for 3 years until 25 years lol no i am a lier :tongue: :laughing: i still studying in my college at the 2nd year so i am 20 years old and on my way to celebrate for my 21th birthday at the next April , hope you have fun drinker

no photo
Mon 11/03/14 09:28 AM

I'm thinking there's no reason there needs to be another thread, when there's already this...

http://mingle2.com/topic/410506

yes that is an old topic

no photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:47 PM

When you say "friendship" or "good time together" or "fun" what do you mean? Do you expect to get laid on a first, maybe second or third date? If that is a case, why not just you say it and call it "friendship with benefits" to avoid wrong expectations due to not calling things the right name?

it depends on everyone intentions , but for me i choose friendship for friendship and maybe more , cause friendship make you know and go along with the person who you are talking to more , and for me friendship different from people who say fun or good time ....

no photo
Sun 11/02/14 07:24 PM
Edited by falantino on Sun 11/02/14 07:29 PM
for me no i wont .... i respect the general freedom of others and if my g.f has a different religion it up to her if she will believe of mine or not but for me i wont do something like that

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 10:02 AM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/27/14 10:07 AM

to a basketball game
hi Falantino :thumbsup:

hi dreamer wavingflowerforyou
the rest time is the best period in basketball game especially with some orange juice , join me i am just a beginner you can beat me easily drinker

how are you Falantino?
maybe, just maybe, I could win a free throw shooting contest, lol.
loser buys the winner an ice cream. :banana:
I'd rather enjoy the game cheering on the team.

i am fine ty dreamer flowerforyou
so i think i should buy that ice cream from now .. what flavour do you prefer more ?? lol

love almond fudge. thank you for the ice cream. how about we go wander the trails by the lake and see if we see a deer

almond fudge yummy but for me i love chocolate flavour , it seems good idea but if we go early we can see sun brightening i love that too much , i wish to see one deer only because if we see a herd of deer will be in trouble and we will have another trip to go to it too lol

what about going to Funfair and we can get some popcorn and a huge bear toy with Pink necktie in our way there :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/27/14 06:06 AM
General information for many people who don't know it , that islam includes and believe of the 2 other Monotheistic religions Judaism and Christianity , and islam believe of jesus and Moses as well , as they regard them as they are Prophets of the God in the earth , and Islam requires Muslims to love , respect and believe of the 3 Monotheistic religions and their 3 Prophets too

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 12:15 PM
Edited by falantino on Sun 10/26/14 12:17 PM

to a basketball game

the rest time is the best period in basketball game especially with some orange juice , join me i am just a beginner you can beat me easily drinker

how are you Falantino?
maybe, just maybe, I could win a free throw shooting contest, lol.
loser buys the winner an ice cream. :banana:
I'd rather enjoy the game cheering on the team.

i am fine ty dreamer flowerforyou
so i think i should buy that ice cream from now .. what flavour do you prefer more ?? lol

no photo
Sun 10/26/14 11:26 AM
Edited by falantino on Sun 10/26/14 11:28 AM

to a basketball game

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 09:09 AM

Horse riding along 90 mile beach ...tandem :-)

oh already i like horse riding , and although i did it 3 times before but i didnt try it on beach , but really it looks like interesting trip ... tandem ;) drinker

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 08:55 AM
why i feel that you are talking about Paradise ? really i dont know but all thing that i wish is that to take my share from here ( the earth ) before i move to any place or planet , and i wish to do many good things for human being or at least i can ensure that i made anyone happy before ......

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 03:59 AM
what about going to camp and enjoy looking to the sky in a Moonlit night with some chat :))

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 03:49 AM
welcome Gigi :)) hope you good luck here and have fun drinker

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 03:45 AM
welcome :)) hope you the good luck here drinker

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 12:00 AM

look like a licence for me lol drinker

Do not try to wake any man up immediately , because we take 5 or 8 minutes at least before we get out of the bed especially adults men as we cant move in that appearance especially if we have ladies in our homes , to not hurt the ladies emotions lmfao pitchfork devil devil
sorry i can't explain that matter more than that and wiz can understand me lol :banana:
I like being a sniper in bed .. You know .. Trying to slide my body on an unsuspecting man while he is fast asleep .. Seeing how far I can get without waking him up :-)

lol
i am feeling terrify now .....

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 03:03 AM
why not if she want me and i want her so there will be no obstacles , but sure i will not fight for unknown ...

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 12:38 AM
i don't know if you are really searching for (ie) as it's in your profile , also you have a good text about you , but if you really want to custody of your daughters so you should rethink about that (ie) and start to think more about your daughters interest , and whatever happened you have the right in your daughters so take them by courts , hope you the best for you , your daughters and your parents ....

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 12:19 AM
not a clue whoa , but really i would like to discover its secret ...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16