slaphead
think i know what you mean

no photo
Wed 08/20/14 01:53 AM
lost in france & sooooo dam lonely

no photo
Wed 08/20/14 01:48 AM

I don't think I've ever told anyone....

I have trust issues when someone I don't know, pries.
it's good to be a bit paranoid, less chance of getting ripped off

no photo
Wed 08/20/14 01:41 AM
older, younger, middle age, as long we like each others company & have a good time in & out of bed that'll do for me

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 03:49 PM

It happens on a lot of forums I frequent. On the horror board I go to it'll become super busy with lots of postings, then all of a sudden barely a trickle, then busy again. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that people stop posting when I show up.
ahhh you again im out ah here lol laugh

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 03:37 PM
looking after a disabled partner with a smile on your face & love in your eye's

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 02:33 PM

bashajones,,,,read your post, wanted to say thanks, you make some very good points and you are right on all of them, I may be coming off as desperate, patience is absolutely not one of my best points, I first got married when I was 18 years old and since that time I have not been with out the company of a female I would say 2 months since then, am 52 years old now and now have not had a girl friend in almost a year, I just do not like being single in ant sense of the word.
sods law the longer your single the more desperate you get & if your not careful it shows big time, try & be happy about being single it does have it's upside lot's of chaps would envy you being single

Lol and good point @ "lot's of chaps would envy you being single"...:thumbsup:
ta! :tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 02:25 PM

bashajones,,,,read your post, wanted to say thanks, you make some very good points and you are right on all of them, I may be coming off as desperate, patience is absolutely not one of my best points, I first got married when I was 18 years old and since that time I have not been with out the company of a female I would say 2 months since then, am 52 years old now and now have not had a girl friend in almost a year, I just do not like being single in ant sense of the word.
sods law the longer your single the more desperate you get & if your not careful it shows big time, try & be happy about being single it does have it's upside lot's of chaps would envy you being single

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 12:11 PM

Laughing .. Yes ... Yes.

I haven't had sex with a man for six months. If he was adorable and the chemistry was electrifying.. I would rip his clothes off and jump on him. There wouldn't be a lot of sleeping going on :-)
omg someone who isn't afraid to tell the truth bravo you

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:21 AM
lying in bed sunday morning listening to the rain smooched love it

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 08:46 AM

Handing an Ice Cold Beer To A Man
if i was that man id be very happy ...:wink:

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 08:29 AM

finding a fascinating place iv never seen before, makes my skin tingle

yes i agree. i love that. at niagara falls you can always find someplace that is jawdropping and breathtakinghappy
would love to see niagra falls, maybe one day

i love walking around cities just watching, must have been amazing. niagara falls is something. i havent been to canadian side in years but i am going to soon. cant wait but american side is still awsome.laugh
it was amazing but i got lost in there for a while that was a bit worrying but that's how i found out moroccan people are some the nicest kindest people you'll ever meet :smile:

ok. my dream. i love to sit back and watch. i did that at niagara falls, had good company too so it was nice to watch people and the world around you.happy
kool!! paris france is great as well but you have to know where to go, we should be on the travel thread lol laugh

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 08:07 AM

yes i agree. i love that. at niagara falls you can always find someplace that is jawdropping and breathtakinghappy

i love walking around cities just watching, must have been amazing. niagara falls is something. i havent been to canadian side in years but i am going to soon. cant wait but american side is still awsome.laugh
it was amazing but i got lost in there for a while that was a bit worrying but that's how i found out moroccan people are some the nicest kindest people you'll ever meet :smile:

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:40 AM

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:39 AM

walking around the walled city of marrakech looking at all people & their activity's like going back in time & the buzz lasted for days

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:29 AM

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 07:25 AM

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXX!

...and puppies....but n'er the twain shall meet.
laugh

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 06:36 AM
laugh

gud one thanks my dear

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 05:43 AM
not met anyone yet but doing my best to be myself on here that's why i think a photo & not a meme is important

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 05:31 AM
india's bandit queen, the true story of phoolan devi, fantastic read

Previous 1