Community > Posts By > midnighttoker11

no photo
Tue 08/19/14 05:25 AM

Will someone please send me their unwanted copy of the Jan. 2012 Rifleman? Mine has fallen apart.

I am still working a huge stack of computer journals.

I am also working on Travel and Leisure & a few Fitness magazines and the ones that come from AAA and Chevron.
i got "rifleman" for a friend & i wish i read it first because he won't lend it to me :angry:

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 04:25 PM
bloody mosquitoes :angry:

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 04:02 PM

Are oranges called oranges because they are orange in colour. Or is the colour called orange because oranges are orange in colour?

yes.
you know if you say oranges slowly it sounds like gullible

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:19 PM
Edited by midnighttoker11 on Mon 08/18/14 02:24 PM

Yeah, I was raised Baptist and started asking questions about that age. By the time I was 10 I knew that if god was real, he wasn't all that good.
exactly, if he was real he would be the biggest ahole that ever existed & that is what changed my mind ....

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:17 PM

Yeah, I was raised Baptist and started asking questions about that age. By the time I was 10 I knew that if god was real, he wasn't all that good.
exactly, if he was real he would be the biggest ******* that ever existed & that is what changed my mind ....

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 09:47 AM
no i am :banana:

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 08:41 AM
friendly

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 08:36 AM
crew cut

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 06:47 AM
i dreamed i was eating a giant marshmallow & when i woke up my pillow was gone laugh

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 06:06 AM

Hi All:banana:
hi you, hows your day going:smile:

no photo
Mon 08/18/14 05:43 AM

I honestly don't remember. I rarely cry.
You lost your emotions and feelings early in life?

You can have emotions and feelings and not have a reason to cry. I've been lucky in that I rarely have anything to cry about. Consider that before you judge anyone.
exactly, i thought the same, so many people judge others they don't even know ... & i can't remember the last time ether

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 02:51 PM

if someone say's "i just want fun" that is being genuine,isn't it

not really. its an open ended meaning so you can pretend 'fun' means laughter, rather than nsa sex. then when you meet her in person you can act all surprised that she wont sleep with you. It doesnt matter to you that youve wasted her time, as long as you get a shot.

genuine would be 'I just want sex'
but i don't just want sex, i want a fun person who's not uptight & i do believe there are some women that want the same in a man after all we're not teenagers anymore
like I said, 'fun' is an open ended meaning. you should be clear if you really want to be genuine.
like i said, not a teenager & i hope neither is anyone i talk to on here & if someone is hard work well, i'd say sorry you'v got the wrong person
why are you getting uptight? you asked if it was genuine. I gave you an answer. I am not interested in discussing who you do or dont want to talk to and I havent commented on any of that.
no worse you tried to tell me what i should & shouldn't be saying if lol if i want to be genuine, well here's some advice for stop being sooooooo bloody righteous
I guess you dont know what 'can' means? or when the word 'you' is used in the plural. or youre just freakin paranoid.
lol your(no E) a riot you are so funny but just not my type so goodbye

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 11:01 AM

not really. its an open ended meaning so you can pretend 'fun' means laughter, rather than nsa sex. then when you meet her in person you can act all surprised that she wont sleep with you. It doesnt matter to you that youve wasted her time, as long as you get a shot.

but i don't just want sex, i want a fun person who's not uptight & i do believe there are some women that want the same in a man after all we're not teenagers anymore
like I said, 'fun' is an open ended meaning. you should be clear if you really want to be genuine.
like i said, not a teenager & i hope neither is anyone i talk to on here & if someone is hard work well, i'd say sorry you'v got the wrong person
why are you getting uptight? you asked if it was genuine. I gave you an answer. I am not interested in discussing who you do or dont want to talk to and I havent commented on any of that.
no worse you tried to tell me what i should & shouldn't be saying if lol if i want to be genuine, well here's some advice for stop being sooooooo bloody righteous

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 10:36 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 08:11 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:29 AM
not got the hang of this reply thing yet, no it wasn't you jt

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:20 AM
i think that's kind of naive, like the way teenagers behave

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 07:14 AM
Edited by midnighttoker11 on Sun 08/17/14 07:16 AM

no photo
Sun 08/17/14 06:54 AM