Community > Posts By > Angelee

Angelee's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:30 PM

31... I'm really not surprised. I have a sad excuse for a life!!

Next time you feel like beating yourself up, use a feather instead of a stick. Your goals are very respectable.

Hey there... again, I appreciate your thoughts. It's nice to hear sometimes.

Angelee's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:42 PM

It's not photoshop. I met a couple of these guys in Chicago airport heading to the Olympia show and they are huge!
Of course, they all had their little barbie dolls hanging on to them.

only because they are afraid to leave due to previous roid rage experiences they've shared together!!!

Angelee's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:31 PM
I've been looking for love in all the wrong places.

Angelee's photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:02 PM
31... I'm really not surprised. I have a sad excuse for a life!!

Angelee's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:36 PM
haha... you change your mind like a girl changes clothes...

Yay Katy Perry!! Yeah, that's my song today... "Hot N Cold"...

Tomorrow it will be something different - which is all the more reason it should be this song forever. Lol

Angelee's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:27 PM
Hmmm... I'm 28, soon to be 29, and I am up for anything - friends, relationships, etc... I have yet to come across many lesbians on mingle, and I'm curious if they are out there somewhere.

Angelee's photo
Thu 01/29/09 07:22 PM
haha... I finally found a thread posted by my own kind... not that I haven't been enjoying everyone else's company, but, you know...

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:40 PM
unearthing

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:39 PM

You are more right than I want to admit- I guess this is why its so hard for me...I want a serious relationship bad enough that I probably would just settle for flipping a quarter and trying to make the most of it--- thats not to good..

that is MOST DEFINITELY not good!! I don't know you, but I know that every person deserves not to "settle" for something other than what she wants... in addition, the gentlemen that might be attempting to "woo" her deserve to not be "settled on". You are a single mom, I see, and I'm sure that life is hard enough without putting such low expectations on it. If you wait, then something that is just right will come your way...

Just so that you know, I am no guru or anything. I just have experienced a lot in my life... and I keep telling myself that something just right will come my way, too

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:34 PM
purchasing

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:31 PM
neutralizing

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:30 PM

Well... having never had the problem of more than one love interest at once, I'm not quite sure what the correct answer is. I will say this, though...

The first one - the one who is too polite and doesn't drink much, yet doesn't seem to have motivation to better himself. Have you asked him what his goals are? Maybe he just needs some time to figure things out.

The second one... I automatically get a red flag when you say that he drinks 3 or 4 beers every day. I think that's called an alcoholic... or at least on the way to becoming one. Having dated - and deeply loved - an alcoholic before, it brings into the picture a HUGE amount of disappointment and heartbreak.

While sometimes a "challenge" is fun, sometimes all it ever really is is a challenge. And it gets old sometimes. I'm not sure why people have a tendency to choose the more difficult route, but there is a lot to be said for being dependable, loyal, sweet and thoughtful.

He really is a great guy- hes coming up this weekend so maybe I will see him in a different light-
I was also kinda worried about the drinking especially since I dont allow it around my children. That wouldnt matter now but if it last a while and he was around them at any point it would.

I know that I don't know him at all... but the drinking would be an issue for me. I'm jaded because I watch my partner go from 4 or 5 drinks a day to 8 or 9 to 15 to 20... and it tore us apart.

If you have any sort of "spark" like feelings for the guy behind door number one, then I would suggest giving him more of a shot and more attention. However, if you don't have those feelings for him, then, as the wise old woman that I am, I would recommend moving on from both of them and waiting for someone else to come along that manages to take your breath away...

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:25 PM
lusting

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:23 PM
intimating

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:22 PM
glorifying

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:18 PM
castrating...

thank you

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:16 PM

zipping

hmmm... you win. So what now? We start all over again?

astonishing

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:14 PM
it's a three way tie...

music...

"are you f-ing kidding me?"

and what if?

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:11 PM
yodelling

Angelee's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:08 PM