Community > Posts By > AmericanMade

AmericanMade's photo
Sun 01/25/09 06:41 PM
Hey everyone how are ya? I'm looking for friends in or around East Tennessee. Age and sex doesnt matter, just looking for good friends! Have an awesome day!

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:32 PM
stop calling them and see if they call you! I'm still waiting haha

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:29 PM
I would so enjoy togetherness.....if i had a woman haha. Seems like girls stopped going for old fashioned guys.

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:37 PM
Believe what you want. I don't understand why people fight the life and resurrection so much. If people don't believe in it, leave it alone. I think evolution and the big bang theory is a huge joke...therefore, i have nothing to do with it. If you don't believe Jesus exsisted, or in this case, was resurrected, leave it alone. We'll all find out one day....regardless of what scholars, scientists, professors, or any of you have to say.

Thank you and Gob bless

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:24 PM
How do you keep the Detroit Lions out of your yard?

Put up a goal post

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:12 PM
yeah i know what happened to him. Him leaving made a huge impact. they had to rely on the passing game more. He was such a key player for them.

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:37 PM
Thank you! Sorry that I posted this topic twice....another mistake on my part. It's good to see Christian people on here!

Goodnight and God bless

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:31 PM
In my heart I feel I'm doing the right thing. Thats really all there is to it.

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:24 PM
Ok the first thing I want everyone to know is that I'm not in any way anything near perfect and I don't act 'too good' for anyone. I understand people make mistakes, myself making many every day.

I'm saving sex for marriage and while I hear alot of good things about it, i hear alot of bad things too. Mainly because I would prefer to date women who are wating. I'll admit, I have yet to find one who is waiting but I know they are out there. If I'm going to date someone, it will be because I'm into her and she has what I look for....

Now, here's the question. Is turning down a date because she sleeps or has slept around being judgmental? I have heard good and bad, just wondering what everyone thinks.

Thank you and God Bless! Pray for this world!

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:23 PM
Ok the first thing I want everyone to know is that I'm not in any way anything near perfect and I don't act 'too good' for anyone. I understand people make mistakes, myself making many every day.

I'm saving sex for marriage and while I hear alot of good things about it, i hear alot of bad things too. Mainly because I would prefer to date women who are wating. I'll admit, I have yet to find one who is waiting but I know they are out there. If I'm going to date someone, it will be because I'm into her and she has what I look for....

Now, here's the question. Is turning down a date because she sleeps or has slept around being judgmental? I have heard good and bad, just wondering what everyone thinks.

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:15 PM
Limestone....20 minutes from Johnson City

AmericanMade's photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:13 PM
When Mike Alstott left things went downhill for him.

AmericanMade's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:22 PM
thanks for the advice! has anyone got a part of the cold weather thats been around for the past few days?

AmericanMade's photo
Thu 01/15/09 03:36 AM
Hey everyone, how are you? I made a profile on here 3 days ago and I'm having trouble getting replies from anyone. Am I doing something wrong or something? I'm not a boring person. I've written a few messages but have none in my inbox. Are people rarely on here or are they too busy when they get on or what? I don't get it. I'm all for making new friends....so yeah

AmericanMade's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:07 PM
What's your dream band?

Vocals: Ozzy Osbourne
Lead: Angus Young
Rhythm: Slash
Bass: Flea
Percussion: Tommy Lee

AmericanMade's photo
Tue 01/13/09 06:02 PM
1. AC/DC
2. Van Halen
3. Lynard Skynard
4. Guns N Roses
5. The Rolling Stones or Journey

they've all stood the test of time...well, with the exception of GNR

AmericanMade's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:44 PM
Guitar and drums...Strict rock n roller. Any AC/DC fans out there?