Sat 02/07/09 10:26 PM

9 :-)

Thank you sugar I'll give you a 9.5
would have been a ten but we
can't hook up!

Timis76's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:23 PM

please rate my profile:smile:

Needs more smiles, more Information (give examples). Worst/best date scenario (help weed the duds out)( give an impression of your personality and out look on your life at the same time)

But that my thought

Timis76's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:15 PM
After some happenings lately I have changed some things on my profile. What do you think??

Timis76's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:12 PM

Okay, I don't want games, smokers, drugs, or any of that bs... but am I going to scare you with being to forward, does it make me seem cold?

Nothing wrong with putting your cards on the table. but your going to have a challenge finding all it the same package

Timis76's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:08 PM
hear I stand with my heart at my feet
I kick it around and still it beats
I look around and hear no sound
I look down and hear I found...
my heart beating on the ground.

for what does fate have for me
in the future I hope to see
to find the truth and hope to see
the me that I hope to be.

my heart is hurt, and my soul is damaged
but still i find some way to manage
for time will never slow
and time will always know
that time will heal your heart
all I need is a place to start.

my heart is full of desire
putting up a sign for hire
to find someone to find
the man I see
in my mind.

For now I will stand hear kickin
my heart at my feet still beat'in
to finding a to way to survive
the feelings i feel inside.

Tim R.

Timis76's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:32 AM
Edited by Timis76 on Fri 01/30/09 09:34 AM
Do you realize how many ppl would be released from jail if weed was legalized. Do you have any idea how much $ the millionaires that own the prisons would loss. That is the reason it will never bee
it won't stop me from smoking.
I have smoked for 23 years now. it did not make me lazy or burn me out. I have a home, buncha autos, a good job, started a small business. All this stoned. So it dose not effect people the same.
Some just get horny
Others get stupid
most get hungry
Others get energized.
Me its a better then the pain killer ( pills ) the doctors offer me. I don't like pills never have.
Prescription pills make me stupid a worthless. I can't handle that. Weed makes me happy and painless. That's why I smoke

Timis76's photo
Fri 01/30/09 09:14 AM
Weed. make it legal. look both ways north and south. Mexico legalized it as well as Canada. Both have made a lot of $ from it. Now is the perfect time. We need the money, it could turn the economy around. Both is savings from law enforcement, but from the taxes too.
Bet more people would quit smoking ciggs if Weed were legal! I would

Timis76's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:14 AM
I meant shallow because, it seemed like some were basing there opinion on a person do to there bad spelling. Judge a person off of there spelling alone. Just spelling. That is what I meant by that comment

Timis76's photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:03 AM
Exercise every day. Walk/run/jog 4-5 miles every morning and lift weights in the afternoon. Best shape of my life

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:54 PM

My 22 yr. old son is dating a 35 yr. old women. I think that's way to old I can see a few yrs. But my God she was graduating high school when he was starting kindergarten.

Ok I have to side with you on this one. I just divorced a women that was 8 years younger then I am. This difference caused a lot of problems. And ended are marriage. Yes I married her young(she was 20). She wanted to party and make a fool of herself. I did not. I had been there done that, and had no want to do it again.
The diffences in life experiance is too much to try to find a middle. Unless each respects the other for who they are and what they already know. Be it more or less then the other. Still understand it. Then it might work.
I say be worried!

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:21 PM

We all think about the same thing?

So give me your opinion?What do you want?

Beside's a women you can Trust,a Good women<<<What is this?...You Explain the question i ask?...

Don't need a smart a888 answer?

Dah men step up,an be real?

Someone like me, down to earth, nature lover, pet lover, Good Lover! My Other half. my opposite

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:04 AM
If I still had feelings for her and there was a chance to get back together, Then yes. No expectations, Then No

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:59 AM

having someone to talk to at the end of the night is wonderful

Nothing like it and the part I look forward too

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:56 AM
You From Kansas City area. Let us know.
Gladstone hear.

Timis76's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:54 AM
Whats your thoughts?
Looking for forever.

Timis76's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:54 PM
Thanks all I thought so but needed to check

Timis76's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:22 PM
I got one i am chatting to that is trying His/her best to swing me back around. DamN you think they would change it up. thought so. Thanks for you help on this!

Timis76's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:15 PM
Put your town in place of kansas city,mo as needed! i was born in kansas city MO,my dad is originally from South africa and my mom is from Nigeria,they both met in college in the state,they move to South africa when i was 6 years old,they had an accident 2001 and that have change my like,i have to move to my granny in Nigeria that where i am right now
Id this a scam??

Timis76's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:44 PM
Kc mo Hear

Timis76's photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:09 PM
never realized it kept that record. Just never looked sorry for my intrusion.