Community > Posts By > Timis76

Timis76's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:33 AM
Alright That was really what I needed. I need to talk to a few ladies to find out what there looking for on a profile. What they look for first? What they hope to see? And Find out if my personality has those trades, and add them.
I will try to inform everyone on myself and what I am looking for. Need to go to work so will have to work on it Later.
Thanks so much for everyone's advice.

Everyone's Good Friend TIM

Timis76's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:24 AM
Edited by Timis76 on Wed 01/14/09 09:25 AM
Thanks. Been on quite a few different singles sights. Get some mixed up with others on the info of Time on sight. But I will try to be a little more Patient and just see what happens.

Timis76's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:22 AM
Separated for a year now, can't get her to sign the papers. My hair is black I changed it to black about three months ago. No pictures yet. Thanks for your help on my profile. I will Try to Adjust what I can.
Thanks

Timis76's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:20 AM
Thanks for you input I will take notes and modify my profile accordingly.
Thank you Tim

Timis76's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:56 AM

Why am I not getting any love? Is there something wrong with my profile. Do I need to add something of take something out. What do ppl want more of. I feel that I have no "game". Not into playing anyone. Just looking for that sweet special Lady, So what am I doing wrong?
Thanks always. Tim

1 2 3 5 Next