Community > Posts By > Timis76

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:07 PM
Will check with lawyer! How you say its mine technically?

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:55 PM

Wow so sorry You need a lawyer

Got one already payed him over 5 grand and the $ keep adding up each time i ask him a question. but he's good and the best around town. Good thing there are no kids involved in the divorce. Well till now

Ya' might check with your Lawyer if you could be ordered to pay child support even though the kid isn't yours.

WHAT? What are you saying? I'm not paying for a child that is not mine. i'll fight that with my last buck!

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:47 PM

Got one already payed him over 5 grand and the $ keep adding up each time i ask him a question. but he's good and the best around town. Good thing there are no kids involved in the divorce. Well till now

Dang. That's alot of money. flowerforyou

550 evey time i walk into his office. i don't trust her enuff to do the divorce with some cheep punk that is not going to do everything to make sure it turns out even. 50/50 split.
harder then it sounds and high doller to get it done.
Oh and lots of stuff to separate

I would hate walking into that man's office. Yikes.

Its just money. More things in life worth more to me then just a buck. i got it covered, no problems, just tripping on this hole baby thing and blocking papers that were already filed thats got be Pucked up in the head. lawyer is nothing in comparison

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:36 PM
Separated/ dating/ single kindof

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:34 PM

Dang. That's alot of money. flowerforyou

550 evey time i walk into his office. i don't trust her enuff to do the divorce with some cheep punk that is not going to do everything to make sure it turns out even. 50/50 split.
harder then it sounds and high doller to get it done.
Oh and lots of stuff to separate

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:31 PM

Hey bro im not knocking you, flowerforyou flowerforyou

you do you, flowerforyou

As long as it is natural Not hard stuff hear. well other then the booze

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:28 PM

a gallon geez surprised surprised

Got to get the cotton mouth out some how lol. What ever works eaa?

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:24 PM

buy a t-rex that should ease your pain :banana: :banana: :banana:

A gallon of Crown and a bag of smoke is all I need to easy my pain

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:23 PM
it always helps to get a strangers view on things and this is a good place to get good advice. just whated to say thanks in case you did not look at the last post more then once

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:20 PM

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:17 PM

dont let her stop it

her being pregnant can not stop that at all.

so follow through with it.she is playing with ya and trying to get something

ya me back. I have turned my life to the good. new business, new toys, new life. everything she wanted. now she want back, bacause live has burned her. Dude that got her knocked up is married and went back to his wife lol serves her right

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:13 PM

I have been separated from my wife for 8 months now no contact. my ex told me today that she was prego by another man, and that we can not get the divorce finalized till after the baby is born. I don't get that. I had the paperwork filed at the end of Feb. Can her getting prego stop that? Should I be mad? What would you do?

Well NOW you can get her for adultery when you get divorced. That -among other things- means you're off-the-hook as far as spousal support and alimony are concerned. However- states differ with regard to such legislation from state to state, so you'd probably better talk to an attorney before anything else.

But not getting divorced until she pops out her illegitimate kid makes no sense.

No alimony, she would not dare. she was the bread winner in the home. Don't get me wrong I have been at the same job now for 5 years. She made a little more. Missouri dose not recognize adultery. Kid thing don't make sence to me eather

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:07 PM

Since you live in Missouri you can not get a divorce if your wife is pregnant. It stinks, but that's how it is in that state. Good luck with everything.

Thats what she said too. Why we have not been together sexually for going on a year now

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:06 PM

If I were you I would tell her, " Give me a DIVORCE, b!tch!!!"

...But that's just me:angel:

I did she sent the papers back shredded! not cool. But getting her on destruction of a legal document. Then had the cops to deliver the second one. Filed it. now she said she will have it stopped. WTF

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:03 PM
YA ITS DONE TURNED INTO A STAIN. Need to through that shirt away. Thanks going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow about it. Getting sick of paying that man so much $.

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:01 PM
When she commits to who you are and not who you could be. Expects nothing more then she offers herself. Some time you know. 6th since thing I guess

Timis76's photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:54 PM
I have been separated from my wife for 8 months now no contact. my ex told me today that she was prego by another man, and that we can not get the divorce finalized till after the baby is born. I don't get that. I had the paperwork filed at the end of Feb. Can her getting prego stop that? Should I be mad? What would you do?

Timis76's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:21 AM
Not hear. Wish I could too many feelings. To much learned, too much offered. Nothing left to offer a friendship.

Anyways the steps go: Meet, like, chat, friends, attraction, relationship, and sex.
Last two can be switched if it suits the situation.
Hardly ever hear of friends working after a relationship.
Unless it was a short one

Timis76's photo
Tue 02/24/09 07:16 AM
Built mine trying to let go of a marriage. Now I feel trapped in it and can't get out! Try offer someone else my heart, and find I have not one to give. Misplaced it some where in hear. oh ya its still belongs to the ex. What to do? Anyone got a hammer? shoot i would settle for a spoon!

Timis76's photo
Sun 02/08/09 01:02 PM

heart break

hear I stand with my heart at my feet
I kick it around and still it beats
I look around and hear no sound
I look down and hear I found...
my heart beating on the ground.

for what does fate have for me
in the future I hope to see
to find the truth and hope to see
the me that I hope to be.