Community > Posts By > Bellatattoos

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:33 AM
How would we know if we said it wrong to ourselves:smile: ??? It was fun though, woke the noggin' up.

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:30 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Sat 03/07/09 06:31 AM
Bella (nickname that I have tattooed inside my bottom lip and I'm Italian and it means beautiful in Italian.
Tattoos (about 56 hours of tattooing on the bod)
Together it means Beautiful Tattoos!!!
-Michelle:tongue:

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:26 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Sat 03/07/09 06:27 AM

party without alcohol?

Shootslaphead I should have read this yesterday.
I have a hangover this morning!

hehehedrinker . Sorry, that suxs. Drink gatorade (light, less sugar), bananas (potassium) and sodium (salt). All three r depleted after 1 too many libations and that's where the headache comes in and also the huge drop in blood sugar. The one main reason alcoholics die is the heart arrythmia (sp? forget) that occurs with these key things missing in your system for the heart to beat properly and a few other factors too but this is the main reason. Not to get all deep or anything, it is still morning. Oh yeah and flat regular coke helps nauseau/sour stomach.
_waving Michelle

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:48 AM

No alcohol does NOT equal no fun. Drunk and stupid doesn't work for me. I like to be able to actually remember the party without feeling like sh!t the following day and not being able to function.

TOTALLY AGREE. When I was 20 and could bounce back the next day I might have a different answer. If I were to get drunk now, it would take me a week to recuperate! And the next worse thing, besides feeling physically like sh*t the next day, is the stories of what you did the night before. No drinkey for me.

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:16 PM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Fri 03/06/09 05:16 PM
And Finally, what AREN'T you wearing? "Underwear, never do."
TWITCH...
:banana: That's my girl:banana:

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:07 PM
Thought I'd answer my own now...

White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate? WHITE
Mayo or Miracle Whip? MAYO
Black Licorice or Red Licorice? BLACK
Butter or Margarine? BRUMMEL AND BROWN SO I GUESS NEITHER...NOT SURE WHAT THE HELL IT IS!
Coffee or Tea? COFFEE IN THE AM AND TEA IN THE PM
Coke or Pepsi? SELTZER
Tomato? ICKY....TO MUSHY BUT CAN DRENCH THINGS IN KETCHUP...NOT VERY ITALIAN OF ME IS IT.
Coconut? MACAROONS BACK IN THE DAY WHEN MUNCHIES HIT. NO LONGER asleep
Eggplant? YUMMY
Anchovies? HELL NO...ALL FISH REEKS AND WANT TO WRETCH AT THE SMELL.
Pickles? SOMETIMES I WANT A PICKLE.

And Finally, what AREN'T you wearing? BRA AND UNDIES.

waving Michelle

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:36 PM

Whips...

yes.:thumbsup:

Miracle Whip...

no!scared

Ewwwwwwww!ill

WOW u got a pretty smokin' body!

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:23 PM

White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate? Why is Milk Chocolate not an option?
Mayo or Miracle Whip? Mayo
Black Licorice or Red Licorice? I'll pass
Butter or Margarine? Margarine
Coffee or Tea? Both
Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
Tomato? No, thank you
Coconut? I'm allergic to coconut
Eggplant? Only if it's Eggplant Parmigian
Anchovies? Sure
Pickles? Sometimes

And Finally, what AREN'T you wearing? Bra..today is my day off

No bra for me too:wink: ...

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:22 PM

Yes, No, Sometimes or which one.

White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate? Either way

Mayo or Miracle Whip? Mayo, if anything but only rarely

Black Licorice or Red Licorice? Prefer red but black is OK

Butter or Margarine? Butter

Coffee or Tea? Tea -- never cared for coffee at all

Coke or Pepsi? PEPSI! But I do drink a fair amount of Coke too

Tomato? No thank you

Coconut? On a candy bar, sure

Eggplant? Not

Anchovies? Not

Pickles? NOT

And Finally, what AREN'T you wearing? A 14th century suit of armor stolen from the Castle Grimoirie in Stuttgart, Germany.

Last comment had me rollin'rofl . F'in GREAT!!!

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:11 PM
Yes, No, Sometimes or which one.

White Chocolate or Dark Chocolate?
Mayo or Miracle Whip?
Black Licorice or Red Licorice?
Butter or Margarine?
Coffee or Tea?
Coke or Pepsi?
Tomato?
Coconut?
Eggplant?
Anchovies?
Pickles?

And Finally, what AREN'T you wearing?

-:wink: Michelle

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:29 PM

I never get it when guys post pictures of themselves with other girls on their profile (and I am not talking about their mother's/sister's...that's a whole other question)? Do they think it will attract girls? Like do they think...LOOK AT THIS HOT CHICK I AM POSING WITH...DON'T YOU WANT ME NOW...noway

FYI-it turns us off.

What other pics do you all find funny? I have a few I saw:
*posing in a bathroom stall
*like I said before, posing with a gaggle of girls. Or a different chica' in each picture.
*totally sh*t faced

I could go on but wanna hear from you guys!

-:tongue: Michelle

It doesn't bother me to see pics of other women so I guess I am different. I always assume that a guy has been around other females anyway so what.

It is all how the pic is portrayed. Not meaning it bothers me that the person is around other girls. Just the player pictures that are all gangsta' with their biotches' surrounding him like some Sorta' God or Don Juan. Guys just look like fools. Kind of like when they pose with 2 fistfuls of money, big gold chain and crooked hat...and you see like a big pink fluffy teddy bear in the background (actual pic)!

LOL, well and I look at it like this, if this is the image that he considers "him" or describing him, I have to thank him for giving me the warning, ya know?

ABSO F'IN LUTELY GIRL!!!!biggrin

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:59 PM

I never get it when guys post pictures of themselves with other girls on their profile (and I am not talking about their mother's/sister's...that's a whole other question)? Do they think it will attract girls? Like do they think...LOOK AT THIS HOT CHICK I AM POSING WITH...DON'T YOU WANT ME NOW...noway

FYI-it turns us off.

*like I said before, posing with a gaggle of girls. Or a different chica' in each picture.
*totally sh*t faced

It doesn't bother me to see pics of other women so I guess I am different. I always assume that a guy has been around other females anyway so what.

It is all how the pic is portrayed. Not meaning it bothers me that the person is around other girls. Just the player pictures that are all gangsta' with their biotches' surrounding him like some Sorta' God or Don Juan. Guys just look like fools. Kind of like when they pose with 2 fistfuls of money, big gold chain and crooked hat...and you see like a big pink fluffy teddy bear in the background (actual pic)!

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:48 PM

FYI-it turns us off.

*totally sh*t faced

1. The pics with more than one person where they never bother to tell you which one the profile belongs to.

2. The pics that are too dark to see anything at all.

3. The pics where the person is standing really really far away from the camera, like on Neptune.

4. Arbitrary pics of cleavage or a butt.

5. Pics where they're hiding behind a curtain and all you can see is a lump in the curtain. Yes, I have actually seen this.

6. I know of one site where about 90% of the women's pics are either of a baby, a male rap star, or a butt shot. I guess it tells me everything I need to know, though.

Oh my god yes (#1)....I was chatting with someone and his main pic was him with someone else. 1 person's face was clear and the other was blurry...so I assumed I was talking to the clear faced guy...turns out it was the BLURRY...so NO TELLING who I was talking toscared !!! And # 2 and 3 so common and annoying!!!

-Michelle

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:19 PM

Just joined the site dont know much about it or how well it works. just wanted to say hi and get my nameout there.

WELCOMEhappy . Have you ever been on Camfrog? You look familiar. Enjoy and good luck!

-Michelle

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:16 PM

the thing that i dont get is why would people use fake pics and pass them off as them selfs

hehehehe I think I was chatting with a guy that did that. We started IM'ing each other and he was IM'ing me ALL the time. When I asked if he had a cam...he said he would buy one...haven't talked to him since!!!!!

:banana: yippy cams

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:54 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Mon 02/23/09 11:56 AM

Actually...I've found that 9 times out of 10, the girl in the picture is his daughter. Still.....I will just pass right on by if there is anyone in the picture besides the guy.

frown

What about canines?

I LOVE Canine pics. Guys look so cute with their dogs!!!!
-Michelle

not sure why both quotes are in there. Just meant for the canine one.

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:53 AM

there are girls doing the same thing

matter of perseption

I'm sure girls do it too but I don't look at their profiles to know. Well maybe sometimes:wink: :tongue: .

-Michelle

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:51 AM
What prompted me was one of those "mutual matches" and was definitely not his daughters. The pictures looked naked from the neck down...same style photography and multiple girls. I don't mind pics with someones kids although I wouldn't put my child's pic up.

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 11:43 AM

FYI-it turns us off.

*totally sh*t faced

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 03:41 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Fri 01/30/09 03:49 AM

while searching for your mutual match why does 90% 0f the men on here click on a woman pic showing intrest in her & then later on when she reply back or maybe you have e-mailed her showing intrest and then you all the sudden have stoped talking to her with out giving both of you a chance or telling her why you have stoped talking to her when she im's you aand you dont reply back please dont mutual match with a lady if your not for sure about her or because she lives to far away from you it would be better if you didnt lead someone one on and please dont tell a lady what you think she wonts to hear be up front and honestwith your self and her know ahead of time what kind of woman and realtionship you wont before you start e-mailing and matching with the lady's its has happend to me and it very confusing to me and it a waste of people time just be your self and be honest .i was on this site awhile back for few monthe then i resently rejoined again thank's one good hearted woman

I KNOW I AM NOT A GUY but.....
If someone is clicking on your picture, it's just to see the profile. Maybe after reading/seeing it they realize they are not interested. Plus in on your main pic you can't see your face (not an insult...haven't looked yet myself)because it is cut-off. And, the beauty of this site is you really don't have to continue speaking with someone if you choose...no questions asked or at least don't have to be asked or explained. And, "mutual match" doesn't mean they automatically want something or are very interested. We all get those "mutual match" things. It sounds maybe like you may be taking it personally but you really should try not to. Just enjoy and if there is a connection...GREAT...if not...OH WELL...at least that's how I see it. If you expect people to give you certain courtesies and they don't, just be thankful, they aren't doing what you expect and aren't for you. Things like you spoke of happened to me and I also haven't responded back to all...that would be a WASTE of time. How does that saying go, "don't put your eggs all in one basket!" We should all heed that advice.
-Michelle

PS:Just looked at your profile. Maybe you should correct some of the spelling errors. There are lots (pretty bad)! I am not trying to be rude...I know poor grammar/spelling is not attractive to me. I know am not always grammatically correct, so I am NOT trying to stand on a "soapbox" and preach but thought it might help to tell you...